DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

2 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Lol... how original. Wonder if Star Fleet might have something to say about that...

71pBIxx+V6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yeah....George Takei had a field day with it, when they first rolled out the logo....

Lol at the part how this space force is still technically under the air force. 

Pretty much just a marketing ploy to appease Trump.

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

Lol at the part how this space force is still technically under the air force. 

Pretty much just a marketing ploy to appease Trump.

Which is totally backwards.....

Space Force is literally the Lack of Air Force

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah....George Takei had a field day with it, when they first rolled out the logo....

I had no idea... what an absolute joke.

Please see edited photo of my post. It’s actually amazing that this is can actually be captured in a photo of an icon for Star Trek... in a Bust.

Edited by Canorth
  • Hydration 1

We all knew that Betsy DeVos was an unqualified hack, but thanks to Covid 19 (instead of Grizzlies) she's reminding us why:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/devos-funnels-coronavirus-relief-funds-to-favored-private-and-religious-schools/ar-BB148cw8?li=AAggNb9

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is using the $2 trillion coronavirus stabilization law to throw a lifeline to education sectors she has long championed, directing millions of federal dollars intended primarily for public schools and colleges to private and religious schools.

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act, signed in late March, included $30 billion for education institutions turned upside down by the pandemic shutdowns, about $14 billion for higher education, $13.5 billion to elementary and secondary schools, and the rest for state governments.

Ms. DeVos has used $180 million of those dollars to encourage states to create “microgrants” that parents of elementary and secondary school students can use to pay for educational services, including private school tuition. She has directed school districts to share millions of dollars designated for low-income students with wealthy private schools.

And she has nearly depleted the 2.5 percent of higher education funding, about $350 million, set aside for struggling colleges to bolster small colleges — many of them private, religious or on the margins of higher education — regardless of need. The Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential, a private college in Wisconsin that has a website debunking claims that it is a cult, received about $495,000.

More in the link...

2 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I had no idea... what an absolute joke.

Please see edited photo of my post. It’s actually amazing that this is can actually be captured in a photo of an iconic Bust.

https://ew.com/celebrity/2020/01/24/george-takei-space-force-logo-star-trek/

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yup exactly but when I say that you feel as if your opinion is superior. In this case you're factually wrong but still say it.

That lefty double standard. 

You’re the king of making hypocritical posts

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Meh. When someone is a proven liar and grifter, it's easy to believe the worst about him, although I concede this particular fact.

That being said, you too are incorrect about Trudeau wanting to bankrupt you, so I' guess we're even.

Whether trudeau wants to bankrupt us or not might be a moot point as the debt being wracked up should scare everyone. While I think the guy is in way over his head the question might be asked about what his successor should do? Instead of JT's morning ritual of giving money away perhaps a panel should be held to discuss the government finances. Many of the people I talk to are getting pretty scared.  

• Burr 1

Just now, Boudrias said:

Whether trudeau wants to bankrupt us or not might be a moot point as the debt being wracked up should scare everyone. While I think the guy is in way over his head the question might be asked about what his successor should do? Instead of JT's morning ritual of giving money away perhaps a panel should be held to discuss the government finances. Many of the people I talk to are getting pretty scared.  

Yep. It's definitely scary....

....you seem to know a lot about this, so what's your solution? Let people default on mortgages, get evicted from their rentals, lose their jobs when businesses are forced to close?

49 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yep. It's definitely scary....

....you seem to know a lot about this, so what's your solution? Let people default on mortgages, get evicted from their rentals, lose their jobs when businesses are forced to close?

Putting people before the market doesn't make sense to those who have spent their lives and made fortunes on the market.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

57 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Dude's lucky he's the president. Someone should've kicked his ass already. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pears said:

You’re the king of making hypocritical posts

Show proof.

Liar

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Show proof.

Liar

I’m not lying you’re just making this worse. Everyone who’s posted in this thread and the Trudeau thread know exactly what your post history is. 

Edited by Pears

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Remember in 2012 when Obama was like:

"BUSHGATE! Its been going on for a long time, before I got elected, and its a total discrace."

Reporter "What is the crime exactly mister President?"

"Uh... umm... You know what the crime is! Honky!"

Edited by Red Light Racicot
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Dude's lucky he's the president. Someone should've kicked his ass already. 

Obama vs Trump UFC 244 

Winner gets the pizza place where the stuff happens