DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

2 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

well, he comes by it honestly.  You can see that he cares about what his father would think of him, professionally

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BPA said:

Trump’s Press Secretary Displays One of His Checks in a Little Too Much Detail

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-press-secretary-check.amp.html

The $100,000 check was made out to a government agency. This time his account and routing numbers were clearly visible.

Lol.   Hires only the best people. 

:bigblush:

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest...it was pointed out to me earlier today that this press secretary in particularly has all the attributes of one conceived in a petri dish purely to parrot the idiocy of the president she represents. Someone spilled some of that eye dropper, I'm thinking.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

The most transparent President.  Wonder what they are hiding.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-remains-mum-questions-about-trump-s-annual-physical-n1213266

6 months on, Trump hasn't completed his physical. The White House won't say why.

Six months after saying he started the process, Trump hasn’t completed his annual 2020 physical.

main-qimg-43c18965c40268c20e203a4a69c3bf0a.png

Does this include a psychiatric exam as well?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

I am glad you are so confident in the system, especially when a returning officer in Philly just admitted his guilt in stuffing a ballot box. 

Yet, when one of the larger cases of voter fraud involves the GOP in a congressional election,  crickets.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BPA said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-press-secretary-check.amp.html

The $100,000 check was made out to a government agency. This time his account and routing numbers were clearly visible.

Is she young and hot, though.....

Priorities, bud.....

42 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Priorities, bud.....

At least she has that going for her.

:)

5 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Stupid is not hot. It’s a turn off. 

She’s pretty far from stupid. It’s what she chooses to do with her intelligence that makes her ugly.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Yet, when one of the larger cases of voter fraud involves the GOP in a congressional election,  crickets.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud

I am glad you brought that up. I believe my original point was that ballet stuffing occurs from both sides of the aisle. My original point was that citizens have to have the ability to monitor their elections. If they abdicate that right then they deserve what they get. The Americans have been spending millions trying to protect their electronic voting systems from what they thought was Russian meddling. 

• Vintage 1

15 hours ago, BPA said:

Please tell me someone is hacking his account right now 

13 hours ago, Canorth said:

Priorities, bud.....

She's smart, but definitely not hot.

9 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

"Please do not take medical advice from a man who looked directly at a solar eclipse." :lol: These opposition tweets are getting good

• Haha 2

Michael Moore calling a real possibility Dotard will be re-elected as support among the vast vast majority of his base hasn't declined. 

5 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Michael Moore calling a real possibility Dotard will be re-elected as support among the vast vast majority of his base hasn't declined. 

he's right. I'd give Trump an 80-20 chance of winning as things stand now. 

Even if Trump loses he won't leave peacefully. The US is &^@#ed for years imo. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

There is NOTHING he can do that will erode that base.  Could be a video of him running over a puppy....then backing up & running over it again.  Won't change his support levels.  A grifter he may be, but he's got multiple DECADES of experience of that skill.  

Problem for Bone Spurs is the Senate races.  

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I dunno... she kind of has that 'forbidden fruit' think going on, its like my fantasy with Faith Goldy. I've said too much. 

• Haha 2

The only way in my view to make 2020 any worse would be if that nincompoop for a president gets reelected,

that would really top this year off as the worst in my life time.

3 hours ago, stawns said:

Not hot hot, but definitely good looking.

34 minutes ago, DADDYROCK said:

The only way in my view to make 2020 any worse would be if that nincompoop for a president gets reelected,

that would really top this year off as the worst in my life time.

Boston Stanley Cup win would also really grind my gears.  It started off so promising with the WJHC too.  :(