DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

Recommended Posts

Jeff Sessions in the role of "Roper":

 

 

 

 

Mr Han (Bone Spurs) has no such boundaries.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Where does that leave Abe Lincoln? Civil War cost millions of lives. Abe's values have survived the test of time but his actions cost lives and split a nation. When politicians, left or right, make promises they know they cannot keep, acting with less harm? In many cases I think not. One of the most powerful reactions of the Covid isolation has been the negative physiological affects to many people. Many people will compartmentalize their reactions to politicians like Trump and Biden and make their decisions in a weighted manner. When most people don't believe the press anymore how they process their decision making is a real question.     

Huh. Propping up Trump by coming for Lincoln. That's certainly a new one. 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so we are aware of context.  This is what TRUMP was up to on Memorial Day weekend.  As US COVID deaths approach 100,000 (it's over 97,000 as of this morning).

 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-trump-tweets-memorial-day-weekend-20200525-sevwnpkw5vev7ga4rpgz2yyfey-story.html

Trump’s weekend: Golf, a murder conspiracy, retweeting someone calling female political adversaries fat and ‘skank’

  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Just so we are aware of context.  This is what TRUMP was up to on Memorial Day weekend.  As US COVID deaths approach 100,000 (it's over 97,000 as of this morning).

 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-trump-tweets-memorial-day-weekend-20200525-sevwnpkw5vev7ga4rpgz2yyfey-story.html

Trump’s weekend: Golf, a murder conspiracy, retweeting someone calling female political adversaries fat and ‘skank’

Hard life huh. You know he's just on some autopilot mode without a care in the world probably. :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Just so we are aware of context.  This is what TRUMP was up to on Memorial Day weekend.  As US COVID deaths approach 100,000 (it's over 97,000 as of this morning).

 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-trump-tweets-memorial-day-weekend-20200525-sevwnpkw5vev7ga4rpgz2yyfey-story.html

Trump’s weekend: Golf, a murder conspiracy, retweeting someone calling female political adversaries fat and ‘skank’

Actually, their nation would be better off if Urine Man spent *ALL* his time golfing at his overrated golf resorts (even if he does submit his inflated invoices to Joe taxpayer for the reinbursement).

 

donald-trump-club-championship-939x1024.

 

No need to ask where the North Korean leader learned to play such a high level of golf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Huh. Propping up Trump by coming for Lincoln. That's certainly a new one. 

Seriously? Re-read the posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

um, yes increasing immigration is supported by most politicians other than the hard right. 

Increasing immigration and mass immigration are two different things.

39 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

What tweet? I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

That woman who took jobs at Baron when he was 10. It's in this thread.

34 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Actually yes. Otherwise they wouldn't have gotten into power in the first place.

 

But that's an extreme example obviously. Remember, we are talking about human beings here who think their wants are their needs. People are gullible when they are desperate and this is the very thing people like Trump feed on.

Sure they're extremes but wouldn't you agree we see extremes on both sides increasing these days? What you said about Trump is my point, should parties/politicians shift based on societal needs or stay true to their roots? 

Please don't bring up abortion or same sex marriage, as what people want to be is their choice and no one has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body.

34 minutes ago, Pears said:

This is his schtick. Don’t waste your time. 

Nah your schtick is being wrong. You likely upvoted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Just so we are aware of context.  This is what TRUMP was up to on Memorial Day weekend.  As US COVID deaths approach 100,000 (it's over 97,000 as of this morning).

 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-trump-tweets-memorial-day-weekend-20200525-sevwnpkw5vev7ga4rpgz2yyfey-story.html

Trump’s weekend: Golf, a murder conspiracy, retweeting someone calling female political adversaries fat and ‘skank’

Maybe it's my own fault for really watching no tv these days and drinking a lot but what is the whole Obama thing about. Try not to give me a partisan answer I honestly don't know what it's about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

That woman who took jobs at Baron when he was 10. It's in this thread.

You mean Rosie O'Donnell? Wasn't it pretty universally agreed that her comments weren't cool?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

You mean Rosie O'Donnell? Wasn't it pretty universally agreed that her comments weren't cool?

Was it Rosie?

Let's find the date of the tweet and I will scroll back.

I do agree normal people said it wasn't cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Sure they're extremes but wouldn't you agree we see extremes on both sides increasing these days? What you said about Trump is my point, should parties/politicians shift based on societal needs or stay true to their roots? 

Please don't bring up abortion or same sex marriage, as what people want to be is their choice and no one has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body.

First of all, you're making a huge assumption I'd bring those topics up and one that's entirely false. I don't see how abortion or same sex marriage has anything to do with this and am confused as to why you'd even think they'd be brought up.

 

Anyway, as far as extremes go, they certainly have been growing farther apart. That's the very shifting that I'm talking about. I think the more extremes comes from a number of factors, mostly the balance. Right now, when one party shifts one way, the other reacts to it by shifting the other way. This is obviously on a very general scale but, if you look far enough out and see the big picture then yes, that's how it's been lately.

 

The very reason why Trump's in power is because of these shifting needs. I'd argue this shift happened before Trump came into power. He didn't have to change his ways. The shift in the right allowed him to come in. Remember, we're talking a time when people were going after Obama left, right, and center, so Trump coming in was very much a reactionary measure. Had he come in just after Bush's tenure, Trump might not have even gotten into office. Timing was everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Was it Rosie?

Let's find the date of the tweet and I will scroll back.

I do agree normal people said it wasn't cool.

Was it the one where she shared a video that speculated Barron is autistic? I mean, if that is the tweet you're thinking of, I'm going to laugh my ass off over you calling people out here for attacking a child as I don't believe Rosie O'Donell posts on CDC very much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Lock said:

First of all, you're making a huge assumption I'd bring those topics up and one that's entirely false. I don't see how abortion or same sex marriage has anything to do with this and am confused as to why you'd even think they'd be brought up.

 

Anyway, as far as extremes go, they certainly have been growing farther apart. That's the very shifting that I'm talking about. I think the more extremes comes from a number of factors, mostly the balance. Right now, when one party shifts one way, the other reacts to it by shifting the other way. This is obviously on a very general scale but, if you look far enough out and see the big picture then yes, that's how it's been lately.

 

The very reason why Trump's in power is because of these shifting needs. I'd argue this shift happened before Trump came into power. He didn't have to change his ways. The shift in the right allowed him to come in. Remember, we're talking a time when people were going after Obama left, right, and center, so Trump coming in was very much a reactionary measure. Had he come in just after Bush's tenure, Trump might not have even gotten into office. Timing was everything.

I asked not to be brought up because it could have been used as societal change but imo they should have never been a thing. It was no knock on you.

 

As for Trump I disagree, the Republican party hated him initially. Obama was attacked mostly because the US is a very racist nation. I understand those that attacked him for doubling the national debt and some policy decisions but let's be honest many, many attacks stemmed from him being black. If a white President killed Bin Laden he would still be praised to this day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Was it the one where she shared a video that speculated Barron is autistic? I mean, if that is the tweet you're thinking of, I'm going to laugh my ass off over you calling people out here for attacking a child as I don't believe Rosie O'Donell posts on CDC very much. 

The one that just criticized his appearance when he was 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Was it Rosie?

Let's find the date of the tweet and I will scroll back.

I do agree normal people said it wasn't cool.

I think a prominent Dem politician made a so-called joke about it as well.  I can't recall the name of the person though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan Strome said:

The one that just criticized his appearance when he was 10.

Okay, when was the tweet from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I asked not to be brought up because it could have been used as societal change but imo they should have never been a thing. It was no knock on you.

 

As for Trump I disagree, the Republican party hated him initially. Obama was attacked mostly because the US is a very racist nation. I understand those that attacked him for doubling the national debt and some policy decisions but let's be honest many, many attacks stemmed from him being black. If a white President killed Bin Laden he would still be praised to this day.

Bone Spurs isn't racist though.  He's not dumb either (just a degenerate though I'm hardly the one to be pointing fingers :P).  He smart enough to know who his base is and caters to it (at least publicaly).  That makes him worse actually.  If he can make a buck out of it, there isn't anything he won't do.  He has no honor.  When you shake his hand, better check your wallet (or watch) to see if it's still there.

 

If he was somehow elected leader of the Dems, he'd just as easily take on positons on the left politically if he can make some money out of it.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I asked not to be brought up because it could have been used as societal change but imo they should have never been a thing. It was no knock on you.

 

As for Trump I disagree, the Republican party hated him initially. Obama was attacked mostly because the US is a very racist nation. I understand those that attacked him for doubling the national debt and some policy decisions but let's be honest many, many attacks stemmed from him being black. If a white President killed Bin Laden he would still be praised to this day.

Obama was attacked because the right didn't like change. People seem almost fearful of it down there. Obviously the racism doesn't help either, but that's the thing, racism also helped to shift things right, leading Trump to get into power. You might not realise it, but what you're saying also supports what I'm saying with the shift.

 

Also, the republicans initially hating on Trump is on a micro scale. What I'm talking about is on a macro scale. If the shift hadn't happened, those republicans hating Trump would have probably won and Trump wouldn't have been elected.

Edited by The Lock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Okay, when was the tweet from?

When he was 10. 2017??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.