DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

5 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

What would he get death row for? No no no he’s predicted to landslide a 2nd term. 

Crimes against humanity and Treason. Can't wait to see how he swings from a gallows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I can’t wait for your ban, for posting inappropriate words. You do know there’s children on this forum right? 

I agree, the Bigot in Chief should not be allowed anywhere near children.  Especially when he's been accused of raping them.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Crimes against humanity and Treason. Can't wait to see how he swings from a gallows.

Those are pretty Hefty accusations without any proof. I’d say it’s more likely that it’s just your opinion.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I agree, the Bigot in Chief should not be allowed anywhere near children.  Especially when he's been accused of raping them.

No no no, Biden hasn’t been voted in yet.

Edited by Standing_Tall#37

5 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I can’t wait for your ban, for posting inappropriate words. You do know there’s children on this forum right? 

Something something irony

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Those are pretty Hefty accusations without any proof. I’d say it’s more likely that it’s just your opinion.

Russian election fraud, concentration camps for Mexican children, and sending the National Guard to murder black men should be plenty to prevent that worthless piece of fecal matter from wasting more oxygen.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Russian election fraud, concentration camps for Mexican children, and sending the National Guard to murder black men should be plenty to prevent that worthless piece of fecal matter from wasting more oxygen.

Ummm there was not enough with the Russian thing to charge him clearly. They are actually detainment camps for illegal border crossers, that were initially established by Obama. And the national guard hasn’t been ordered to kill a specific ethnicity, they’ve been called in to protect cities from destruction.

4 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Something something irony

I’m posting topic related posts that are positive towards the leader of the free world. While that goes against the narrative around here, it’s okay to go against someone’s view politically. Nowhere does it say we all have to hate trump and collectively run him down. That is okay in a political topic. I know that opposing political views end up with hurt feelings sometimes. 

But you clearly broke the going around the swear filter forum rules in an attempt to be funny, that is highly inappropriate and offensive.

4 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I’m posting topic related posts that are positive towards the leader of the free world. While that goes against the narrative around here, it’s okay to go against someone’s view politically. Nowhere does it say we all have to hate trump and collectively run him down. That is okay in a political topic. I know that opposing political views end up with hurt feelings sometimes. 

But you clearly broke the going around the swear filter forum rules in an attempt to be funny, that is highly inappropriate and offensive.

So you agree that Agent Orange's words are highly inappropriate and offensive.  Definitely not the epitome of class, right?

• Hydration 5

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So you agree that Agent Orange's words are highly inappropriate and offensive.  Definitely not the epitome of class, right?

I believe he has moments of being human, but there’s no doubt that he is usually of high class and please call him Mr Trump or the president. He is a man of great prestige.

8 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Please feel free to report me at your earliest convenience

I don’t do that, I discuss things like an adult. I don’t run around telling like I’m in grade 3.

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Gonna need a chain. Doubt a rope can hold 239 lbs.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Trump ally and all around d-bag Steve King is sent packing.

Iowa Rep. Steve King Ousted In GOP Primary, AP Projects

June 3, 202012:03 AM ET
ap_19235756796117_wide-de252291ab0e6cb5a

Rep. Steve King, shown here during a news conference in August 2019, faced criticism for his comments on abortion, including when he questioned whether there would be "any population of the world left" if not for births due to rape and incest.

Charlie Neibergall/AP

After years of incendiary comments on race and other issues that lost him the support of many Republican Party leaders, conservative Iowa Rep. Steve King has lost his bid for reelection to a primary challenge by GOP state Sen. Randy Feenstra, The Associated Press projects.

"I am truly humbled by the outpouring of support over the past 17 months that made tonight possible and I thank Congressman King for his decades of public service," Feenstra said in a statement. "As we turn to the general election, I will remain focused on my plans to deliver results for the families, farmers and communities of Iowa. But first, we must make sure this seat doesn't land in the hands of Nancy Pelosi and her liberal allies in Congress. Tomorrow, we get back to work."

First elected in 2002, King faced the toughest primary campaign of his career in Iowa's 4th Congressional District, trailing in the polls with a limited cash supply and minimal advertising. He faced an onslaught of challengers feeding off of his vulnerability due to inflammatory rhetoric.

His primary opponents focused on an argument that King is unable to effectively represent the interests of his constituents since being stripped of House committee assignments last year, rather than focusing on his history of controversial statements.

"The 4th District needs a seat at the table, an effective conservative voice," stressed Feenstra in a May debate hosted by WHO-TV.

Feenstra represented the most likely threat to King's reelection, raising $925,849 this cycle, compared to King's $330,000, according to the Center For Responsive Politics.

Also challenging King were former Irwin Mayor Bret Richards, former state representative and Woodbury County supervisor Jeremy Taylor and real estate developer Steve Reeder. All had similar platforms: opposing abortion rights, securing the southern U.S. border and supporting gun owners' views of the Second Amendment.

The writing may have been on the wall for King, who President Trump once dubbed "the world's most conservative human being." In his last general election, he scraped by with a margin of just 3% of the vote in his bright red district against Democrat J.D. Scholten, a paralegal and former minor league baseball pitcher.

Tuesday's Primaries: Races To Watch And Live Results

Scholten's progress at nearly flipping the northwest district, which is home to Sioux City and Ames, prompted this crowded Republican primary with challengers painting King, 71, as ineffective and offering themselves up as a viable conservative alternative without the reputation of being a toxic thorn in the GOP's side.

Scholten is returning for a second swing at the seat this year and ended up without any competition in the Democratic primary.

Not only did Feenstra raise more than King in the first quarter, he also garnered the high-profile endorsements of former Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad, the National Right to Life Committee and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The latter released an ad criticizing King for inaction.

"When we've needed him most, Steve King has let us down. He got kicked off the agriculture committee, hurting our farmers, and hasn't written a single farming bill that passed Congress," the ad proclaimed.

Many top Iowa Republicans have abandoned King this cycle, seeing it as an unnecessary risk to maintaining control of the district, with King's controversial record considered a distraction to the conservative cause and a possible threat to the reelection Sen. Joni Ernst.

Last year, King wondered out loud to The New York Times why "white nationalist" and "white supremacist" are considered offensive terms. King was widely rebuked by party leadership and stripped from key committee assignments, including his place on the House Agriculture Committee, a panel of particular importance to his home state. King did support a House resolution condemning his comments that was passed nearly unanimously in 2019.

Freudian Slip: Steve King, Trump Jr. Go On Highly Successful ...

Think of all the free time King has now to defend the 2nd Amendment. :)

Edited by nuckin_futz

12 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I was trying to diffuse the mob mentality in here. This is supposed to be a thread celebrating DJT. And most just spend their time displaying their jealousy.

This is supposed to be a thread exposing what an idiot DJT is.

FTFY.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

He’s not a follower of anything. That’s why his blessing means so much more. And on November 3rd we’ll get to see him for 4 more years ::D

Trump is destroying amurika in front of your eyes yet you worship him.

Interesting...

Edited by Kanukfanatic

7 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Looks like he will be out of the news cycle soon.

Rep. Steve King, who was shunned by GOP leaders for his racist remarks, loses in Iowa primary

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/rep-steve-king-who-was-shunned-by-gop-leaders-for-his-racist-remarks-loses-in-iowa-primary/ar-BB14V8l2?li=BBnb7Kz

This is actually a bad thing....don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing King lose, but in this case he lost to another Republican. If he had held on to the nomination, he would have been destroyed in the general election....

9 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

think of the children :frantic: