DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Is Robert Byrd a senior Trump advisor? Try Stephen Miller.

What???????  I can't listen to his music in the same way anymore.....

:lol:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Why can’t it be both? That’s the great thing about democracy and freedom is thatthere can be more than 1 perspective on someone. The vast majority of people in North America love Trump. Fact. 

The only places that don’t in concerning numbers are places like Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago and Montreal. 

We obviously don’t go to the same party...

What cho tawkin’ for, son?

Edited by Me_

44 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

:lol:

Kayley Pickaninny comparing Trump's photo op to Churchill inspecting damage after the Blitz.....:picard:

Seriously? This administration is the height of delusional. To suggest that there is anything similar between rioting because of domestic unrest and a 40 day bombing campaign by a foreign aggressor is the newest low that this administration seems dead set on reaching. 

Why can’t it be both? That’s the great thing about democracy and freedom is thatthere can be more than 1 perspective on someone. The vast majority of people in North America love Trump. Fact. 

The only places that don’t in concerning numbers are places like Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago and Montreal. 

Are concerning numbers all the ones past 1 for you?

U.S. Defense Secretary Esper Invited To Moscow Military Parade

I bet he's working on his resume right now.

So yet another post by someone trying to say "trump was misunderstood" but Obama wasn't and that Obama must in fact be taken out of context and seriously at that.

Why is it always the same bill of sale for these people?

Trump literally calls protestors thugs and threatens the national guard and military on them.  Obama says that peoples emotions are at an all time high and he can comprehend why some of the criminal side might take advantage of this situation and lack of cohesive policing due to the need for a large presence on the front lines by looting and rioting and all of a sudden hey claim he's on the side of the looters.

Like seriously?  Try another one.  Give me "her emails" for $500 alex

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pears said:

Considering the latest polls show his disapproval rating is at an all time high of 54%, that statement is wrong. 

Yea and I'm pretty sure his approval in Mexico is laughable - single digits laughable. 

• Hydration 1

No my Furher is not, but he’s not technically mine. He broke my heart when he wore blackface with a banana shirt on :picard:

Yeah. This makes no sense whatsoever. At least you’re consistently nonsensical. 

2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

I don't necessarily believe Trump is a racist. He's the ultimate opportunist. He says whatever he has to in the moment. He has no guiding principals. He's whatever he has to be.

If you are an African American and are rich, he will give you a seat at the table. If you are a Latino and are rich, he will give you a seat at the table no qualms.

What people miss is it's not minorities he hates. What he hates with a passion is poor people. Poor people of all colors even whites. His mentality is that there are winners and losers and that poor people are losers. That why his favorite insult is "loser". You can go back through what he's said over the last 40 years. It all conforms what I just said.

He absolutely despises poor people. Ask Howard Stern who knows him quite well. He will tell you all of this. Trump has nothing but disdain for the poor and the working class. That's why he likes stiffing contractors and offers them 40 cents on the dollar for their work. Because he's rich and they're poor losers and he can push them around or bankrupt them.

That's why the joke is on his base. A large amount of whom are working poor. He's the Pied Piper, they just can't or refuse to see it.

good clip, the persona creation has been going since the 80's you're right

1 hour ago, Pears said:

Considering the latest polls show his disapproval rating is at an all time high of 54%, that statement is wrong. 

How’d those polls work out in 2016 when they predicted Hillary was 20% ahead? 

19 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Okay fine I'll bite. But you and I know it will change nothing. 

Obama apology 

You may be right about this one. I thought I read that he and the mayor walked back the comment but I can't find the article. I'll look for it later. The mayor of Baltimore certainly did. It doesn't change the fact that since then it has become a racially charged term when it comes to refering to black people. Some call it the new n word. There's a ton of articles on the subject, would you like a link? So why use it? Maybe for exactly this reason? Red meat for his base? 

That's why I posted the quote of Trump using the same term in the Charlotteville quote to white people.  Regardless of how people and say how the term has changed Trumps definition on what constitutes as thug hasn't.  Why use it? because that's exactly how he defines people who create violence, regardless of race.  Also many media outlets have called trump a thug recently, maybe to a select few view is as a racist term. but as I and many others don't connect the two I doubt his hardcore base does either.

Not to sound legal, but I would say there is more evidence to show that trumps terminology on what he defines as a thug would suggest that it's not racially charged.

For your second point, you are really stretching there. Are you not allowed to bring up issues in the Nation you are a citizen of if you were born somewhere else? Sounds racist af if you ask me.

I don't view that racist at all.  But we're arguing on each others opinion so neither of us really are right/wrong.  But we do see it happen all the time, "Worry about your own kids before you tell me how to raise mine."  It's like Mike Milbury criticizing Benning on how to GM.  

Third he was threatening the protestors outside the Whitehouse. What were they looting? Do you have any evidence of a riot? 

No but they were obstructing him, the president from getting where he wanted to go.  He also gave them plenty of time to get out of the way, not to mention that half the crowd was white.  The same thing would happen with any president would it not?  If people obstructed Obama, security and police would use force.  We see this all the time with celebrities and there's security details.  I'm not sure how this gets lumped into the race thing...

What about all of the other racist comments or tweets I mentioned? You glossed over those I see. 

The other tweets are all along the same lines. 

Trump stated many of the illegal boarder crossers were rapists and criminals, which is true and factually backed up. He didn't say ALL mexicans are racist.  

For the dogs tweet, he stated they were there for anyone that got out of line

"The US Secret Service had let the 'protesters' scream [and] rant as much as they wanted" but "whenever someone got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard — didn’t know what hit them."

Is Robert Byrd a senior Trump advisor? Try Stephen Miller.

I honestly don't know enough to comment on Steve Miller.  Maybe he is racist, white nationalist or former KKK member if that's the case, that's not good.

I do like his music though.

The bottom line is his if you put his statements and his actions together you can only come to one conclusion in my opinion. Yours is obviously different. 

Your conclusion is based on what you see, read and hear, mine is based off what I see read and hear.  Mine is also based off the anecdotal evidence i have from and I full agree anecdotal evidence is not a great sample size.  But if I and countless others (including minorities) don't see the racial connection that the left tries to make it out to be, maybe it's not as obvious as you think it is.

• Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1

50 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yeah. This makes no sense whatsoever. At least you’re consistently nonsensical. 

The fuhrer you were referring to(notice the banana shirt on the right :picard:) :

D129622D-6DE7-41A8-A49E-1C7C8AD8D8CE.jpeg

Seems former Secretary of Defence Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis has had enough of the circus.........

Meanwhile ex Defense Secretary Mattis has scathing remarks crossing, such as:
  • troops were ordered to provide a bizarre photo opportunity to Trump
  • Trump is dividing America
  • "Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people-does not even pretend to try. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership."
  • "We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise."
  •  "We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln's "better angels," and listen to them, as we work to unite."
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Wait really?

You don't ever leave vanderhoof do ya bud?

I will pay your ticket to mexico to go and seriously suggest the to mexicans.  I will pay your way to Barrie ontario to say that.  Anywhere in Cuba you want to do that?  How about almost 60% of the voting USA

When you make statements like this you out yourself for the ignorant troll you are because only the most deluded, ignorant and stupid person would genuinely believe something like that and then make that statement sure in the fact they genuinely believe it was right

The kind of person who thinks Messier was good for Vancouver.  Or Mike MIlbury was a great GM

Haven’t you ever spoke with anyone from Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, northern B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, etc? 

2 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

original.jpg

I don't know if using Kanye, during an intense manic episode, is the best comeback but whatever. 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Haven’t you ever spoke with anyone from Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, northern B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, etc? 

Yes, all of them. 

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

Yes, all of them. 

And all of them love Trump. You should know that. 

11 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

How’d those polls work out in 2016 when they predicted Hillary was 20% ahead? 

Well, she got the most votes.

Whats you thoughts on PR? 

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

And all of them love Trump. You should know that. 

Actually they all said they couldn't wait to piss on his grave. Go figure.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1