DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

4 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

You didn't notice the 5 guys he was fighting with? They pepper sprayed him to get him riled up, thats the problem with that vid, you don't see how it started. Still no excuse but i think he pulled that punch, she didn't even have a mark on her. If you watch closely in that one brawl, A guy was suckering people with a pipe, he got knocked out by the big guy in the proud boy shirt. The guy KO's him and took the pipe away and did not strike the woman that was standing in front of him. Why is it Ok to celebrate Antifa's tactics?

Yeesh.

• Upvote 1

I have got to give it to Donald J.Trump,he is by far the worst human being I have ever seen,he is the American version of Hitler,except he is a nincompoop and idiot.

To continually get mixed up in things and every single time makes the situation worse, as we see on social media every tweet from this total A-HOLE,just fuels the anger and hate in his own country.

If you did this type of behavior in any other job you would be fired OR arrested and fired.

With the Republicans starting to be able to bring in thugs to discourage voters at some swing state areas or pulling those tactics they presented recently in Geogia (12 hour voting lines) don't be surprised when he is re-elected and destroys his own country even more than he already has.

HASHTAG /OUR NEIGHBORS ARE IN TROUBLE.

• Confused 1

Racist.

President Donald Trump announced his first post-Covid-19 campaign would be held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on June 19, drawing ire for scheduling the event on Juneteenth and in the city where 99 years ago to the month the U.S. saw one of the worst cases of racial violence in American history.

Even Trump’s former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci denounced the event, calling it “abhorrent and a wink at his racist supporters,” and added Trump “doesn’t even need votes in Oklahoma.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2020/06/11/heres-why-critics-say-trumps-juneteenth-rally-in-tulsa-is-overt-racism/#74381bcb1dc4

The Tulsa race massacre (also called the Tulsa race riot, the Greenwood Massacre, or the Black Wall Street Massacre) of 1921[9][10][11][12][13][14] took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of white residents attacked black residents and businesses of the Greenwood District in Tulsa, Oklahoma.[1] It has been called "the single worst incident of racial violence in American history."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juneteenth

Juneteenth (a portmanteau of "June" and "nineteenth"),[1] also known as Freedom Day,[2] Jubilee Day[3] and Cel-Liberation Day,[4] is an American holiday celebrated on June 19. On June 19, 1865, the Emancipation Proclamation which had been issued on January 1, 1863 in the United States was read to enslaved African Americans in Texas by Gordon Granger. Texas was the last Confederate State to have the proclamation announced, after the end of the American Civil War in April of that year. Texas was the most remote of the slave states, and minimal fighting meant there were few Union troops present to enforce the Emancipation Proclamation until after the war ended.

5 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

I actually filled it out and sent it on behalf of my friend, Stormy Daniels. But I wouldn't for a moment suggest that anyone else do that. Please, don't. Really. Please.

Wonder how many people are named [Expletive deleted] Trump

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Wonder how many people are named [Expletive deleted] Trump

I know this is off topic, but reading this gave me major deja vu...

Woah :blink:

3 hours ago, DADDYROCK said:

I have got to give it to Donald J.Trump,he is by far the worst human being I have ever seen,he is the American version of Hitler,except he is a nincompoop and idiot.

To continually get mixed up in things and every single time makes the situation worse, as we see on social media every tweet from this total A-HOLE,just fuels the anger and hate in his own country.

If you did this type of behavior in any other job you would be fired OR arrested and fired.

With the Republicans starting to be able to bring in thugs to discourage voters at some swing state areas or pulling those tactics they presented recently in Geogia (12 hour voting lines) don't be surprised when he is re-elected and destroys his own country even more than he already has.

Depending on how you look at the numbers, Hitler was responsible for the death of roughly 11 to 12 million people.

Looks like Donald Trump will have some catching up to do when he wins a second term.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

wrong thread oops

Edited by BoKnows
whoops
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

The turd clearly has no awareness and is happy to offend as he gets some sort of pathetic personal satisfaction in doing so. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

3 hours ago, DADDYROCK said:

I do think, if given the green light, which his fellow $&!# stains would clearly give him, he’d try to silence (in any way possible) anyone who would dare question him. 

That being said, he’ll most likely never get there. 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

Depending on how you look at the numbers, Hitler was responsible for the death of roughly 11 to 12 million people.

Looks like Donald Trump will have some catching up to do when he wins a second term.

Based on the way he's handled the virus, he's catching up.  Hitler started off small too, by inciting violence by supporters, hate speech against minorities, blaming the far left for the countries problems, attacking the press, and appointed unqualified loyalists to key positions.  It is unreasonable to compare Hitler's entire history of atrocities to Chump when the Bigot in Chief is barely getting started and hasn't seized absolute power yet.  It is irresponsible to ignore the grave danger the civilized world is in if that maniac is re-elected. Leaders in non-****hole countries have a duty to stop appeasing him and enforce a regime change if the American people don't do the right thing and get that evil piece of garbage out of the White House by any means necessary.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Hydration 2

1 hour ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I don’t buy for a second that Trump knows what Juneteenth or the Tulsa Massacre are. However, Stephen Miller most certainly does, so this is on him. 

I have a theory that hate rots you from the inside. Gaze upon the man below and remember that he’s 34.

9A0D092F-6FBA-4408-B978-58102CA301E6.jpeg

Looks like a young Montgomery Burns :lol:

Smithers, release the hounds.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I don’t buy for a second that Trump knows what Juneteenth or the Tulsa Massacre are. However, Stephen Miller most certainly does, so this is on him. 

I have a theory that hate rots you from the inside. Gaze upon the man below and remember that he’s 34.

9A0D092F-6FBA-4408-B978-58102CA301E6.jpeg

That's Steve Miller? Man, he looks rough. how many years has it been since fly like and eagle?

11 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

I actually filled it out and sent it on behalf of my friend, Stormy Daniels. But I wouldn't for a moment suggest that anyone else do that. Please, don't. Really. Please.

Melania and Ivanka also just filled out the poll (don’t ask me how I know ;)).

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The turd clearly has no awareness and is happy to offend as he gets some sort of pathetic personal satisfaction in doing so. 

Oklahoma is seeing a huge spike in Covid cases (Tulsa particularly)....sounds like it might be a really good spot for a large gathering of Trump and his supporters. 

Edited by skolozsy2
  • Hydration 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

In fairness.

Both killed or were responsible for the same number of American deaths in 3 months or so

• Hydration 2