DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Lol.....at people talk about Sleepy Joe being creepy uncle.  Bone Spurs actually said he would marry her if not for the fact she was his daughter.:blink:

The general strategy with political attacks is that you highlight those qualities of your opponent which you consider to be a strength of your own. This is why the Harper campaign aimed their attacks at Trudeau's inexperience, while Harper was a near decade long incumbent. The most effective of Trump's attacks against Hillary were all about the political baggage that she had accumulated over the years, this was in contrast to Trump who had a clean slate. They were also able to highlight Trump's energy while making Hillary appear weak and infirm through Facebook propaganda targeted towards swing voters. 

• Hydration 3

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think Mitt Romney sums up the Roger Stone situation quite succinctly:

Unprecedented, historic corruption: an American president commutes the sentence of a person convicted by a jury of lying to shield that very president.

— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) July 11, 2020

Wasn’t big fan of mittens but he has been most vocal critic of DT amongst the republicans.

I have changed my opinion on his in the last few years.

• Hydration 3

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Wasn’t big fan of mittens but he has been most vocal critic of DT amongst the republicans.

I have changed my opinion on his in the last few years.

I guess Donnie didn't insult the looks of his wife like he did to Ted.  The later spinelessly bowed to the Emperor without clothes later.  Typical Canuck - no guts.:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DADDYROCK said:

tumblr_pe6y1vy0jn1r4zb1z_540.jpg.0c1e9fd44212084da6f90267321a87b3.jpg

Yes, but Trump doesn't/can't read. He would, however, see his name on the cover and think because tales of his misdeeds would be a number one best seller, he could brag about being number one. "I guess I've been good for the publishers, better than anyone has ever seen and we're setting records for the greatest ratings by any president, except maybe Lincoln, and you know he was a Republican. Nobody knew that. I tell people and they say, Sir, I never knew that." 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I guess Donnie didn't insult the looks of his wife like he did to Ted.  The later spinelessly bowed to the Emperor without clothes later.  Typical Canuck - no guts.:P

Was born in Calgary...you can never remove that taint. 

• Thanks 1

lol he finally gave in a little bit.

EcrSuySWkAEtFhJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, trek said:

lol he finally gave in a little bit.

EcrSuySWkAEtFhJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

To think that the great business man who made a lot of money off of a red MAGA hat couldn't see a red MAGA mask would replicate that.  The best people. 

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds

Posted (edited)

Such amazing courage, bigly praise for The Donald. It took 130K+ deaths but you have got to give him credit here, he finally wore the damn mask! I have no doubt that this will save lives. Now everybody just needs to commit to sending this to every idiot who still refuses to wear a mask, the Moron-in-chief has spoken. The show is over, its time to stop the kicking and screaming, and behave like respectful adults.

Edited by Toews
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 3

13 minutes ago, Toews said:

Such amazing courage, bigly praise for The Donald. It took 130K+ deaths but you have got to give him credit here, he finally wore the damn mask! I have no doubt that this will save lives. Now everybody just needs to commit to sending this to every idiot who still refuses to wear a mask, the Moron-in-chief has spoken. The show is over, its time to stop the kicking and screaming, and behave like respectful adults.

This is a good point. Some refusers will mask up now because their master has.

Atta boy Donny. 

2 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

Was born in Calgary...you can never remove that taint. 

It was an odorous taint. 

• Hydration 1

42 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It was an odorous taint. 

Reminded me of Oderous Humungous of GWAR.  RIP! 

odurus.png?w=807

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Your socks they smell,
your feet they stink,
You never take a bath.
Your nose it runs,
you bust your buns,
You always finish last.

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

8d15bf3.png

And I thought I carried a spare tire around my waist....Bone Spurs should lay off eating those daily Baconators from Wendy’s.:lol:

• Haha 1