DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US - Impeached By House, Acquited By Senate

20 minutes ago, gurn said:

Sasha and Malia can put that rumour to rest.

Doesn't matter.  Trash is trash and idiots believe what they want.  Honestly shocked if he isn't slapped with a heavy hand one day soon but then we know there's no chance he says anything like that in the real world

5 hours ago, Warhippy said:

In my opinion I am offended by this

Well I mean you know....if they of course completely disavow their entire religion and the best parts of it to support him then sure.

Have read it, echos what Northam and Yang said.  Nowhere does it give unilateral right or freedom to literally kill newborns.  Cite the passage please

You've turtled down to only denying Northam wants to abort babies that are already born. OK. Only in special circumstances.

Northam is being told to step down by the entire democratic party, as is Fairfax as is the AG.  Yet again, your entire presmise of that is because they set the standard and are now forced to reside and abide by it.  So because your side of the fence is accepting of rape, harrassment, racism, abuse and don't demand anyone step down or be held to a higher standard it's...ok to demand the dems step down but the GOP members guilty of those issues are ok?  I don't follow.  But then I don't think any sane or non hypocritical individual could capably follow without calling someone out for how stupid that is

We accept none of this.

It's fairly easy to find.  I mean, you can follow and read legislative law but can't find a series of polls?  Fascinating

Provide a link or it only exists in your imagination.

4 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm curious as to your opinion of this Trump court appointee:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47148908

I think it's reasonable to say that someone who wore blackface several years ago might be able to hold public office without promoting any racist legislation. (or legislation that may be perceived as racist)

Sure, just convince your party of that.

However, whether someone who has a history of blaming the victims for rape (at least partially) can be trusted to decide cases where rape might be the charge, is certainly something for further debate.

Thoughts?

Only disqualifying in and of itself by the Democrat handbook.

Edited by Bernards
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

One of the regulars was touting him as a good candidate a while back. Hippy comes to mind, but I could be wrong about that...

I mentioned him a while back as a possible candidate. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

5 minutes ago, Bernards said:

You've turtled down to only denying Northam wants to abort babies that are already born. OK. Only in special circumstances.

We accept none of this.

Provide a link or it only exists in your imagination.

Sure, just convince your party of that.

Only disqualifying in and of itself by the Democrat handbook.

Cite the passage

That's an absolute lie as you yourself said well THEY have to because THEY have said that others have to.  Without mention of your sides utter and blatant hypocrisy

Again, easy to find.  You can find a law you can find a poll

It isn't his party now is it?  We're Canadian.  But that side of the fence demands accountability for actions as is right and proper

Your last statement there proves your second statement is so laughably hypocritical that you really don't deserve much more in the way of polite discourse

12 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Cite the passage

That's an absolute lie as you yourself said well THEY have to because THEY have said that others have to.  Without mention of your sides utter and blatant hypocrisy

It isn't his party now is it?  We're Canadian.  But that side of the fence demands accountability for actions as is right and proper

Your last statement there proves your second statement is so laughably hypocritical that you really don't deserve much more in the way of polite discourse

Of course you'd say this because as a liberal you would have no memory as to common attitudes and beliefs even a few years ago much less 25 years ago.  You also wouldn't believe in redemption and the process of enlightenment.

Edited by Bernards

11 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Cite the passage

Let's be honest, are you capable of that?:P

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

What have I missed in here... What's all this Michael Michelle stuff?

Anytime someone wants to fill me in I'm all ears... Or I guess eyes in this case.

27 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

What have I missed in here... What's all this Michael Michelle stuff?

Childish and scared little men like to claim that Michelle Obama was born a man or is a man.

it has been going on since Obama's first inauguration as a way to demand him, his family or his legitimacy 

Some tiny people are afraid of strong successful women and this is what they resort to

Edited by Warhippy
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Childish and scared little men like to claim that Michelle Obama was born a man or is a man.

it has been going on since Obama's first inauguration as a way to demand him, his family or his legitimacy 

Some tiny people are afraid of strong successful women and this is what they resort to

I don't like that. Attack any politician on their policies but leave their family out of it. 

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I don't like that. Attack any politician on their policies but leave their family out of it. 

Do yourself a favour, don't watch Nuxyzflzyxzz videos.

I think his posts come from under the stairs...not qualified enough for from the basement.

This is why Canadian politics are far better. It gets heated and entertaining but I can't think of the last time a family member of a pm or opposition leader was attacked. Hell Harpers son had the rcmp called to 24 sussix drive for underage drinking and the opposition at the time didn't even touch the story.

Edited by Ryan Strome
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

This is why Canadian politics are far better. It gets heated and entertaining but I can't think of the last time a family member of a pm or opposition leader was attacked. Hell Harpers son had the rcmp called to 24 sussix drive for underage drinking and the opposition at the time didn't even touch the story.

Underage drinking?

That's a Canadian rite of passage....like your first pair of skates, learning to ride a bike, or first blowjob...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Underage drinking?

That's a Canadian rite of passage....like your first pair of skates, learning to ride a bike, or first blowjob...

You know what I mean though, if it was the US you would have to give your kid up ffs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

You know what I mean though, if it was the US you would have to give your kid up ffs.

Makes you kinda glad you're a Canadian in Canada.

:)

• Hydration 1

40 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Go back a few pages and watch the video...It was also, clearly a joke..I guess you can't do that these days with butt hurt liberals...Just ask Keven Hart!

• Upvote 1

Just now, nux4lyfe said:

Go back a few pages and watch the video...It was also, clearly a joke..I guess you can't do that these days with butt hurt liberals...Just ask Keven Hart!

I didn't even know what you guys were talking about. It's why I asked. I have been very busy the last while. Hard to keep up sometimes.

Just now, nux4lyfe said:

FWIW, I saw it as an attempt at a joke, but I think even you would have to agree that as far a popular opinion goes, you're 0 for 2 in your last two attempts.

Maybe some new subject matter......or maybe skip the "joking" altogether. It doesn't appear to be your strong suit...

• Upvote 1