DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US - Impeached By House, Acquited By Senate

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

At least the sex scandals of the new women in Congress are more interesting.  Although like I said in the past, women can be and often are just as piggish as men.  Putting them on an unearned pedestal for no other reason than their sex is ridiculous.

 

I posted the Daily mail link because they have censored pictures but they are stretching the tattoo accusation a bit much.  The Iron Cross is also a biker thing in the US.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html

 

Wow.  I've been looking into this even more and this story broke almost a week ago and the mainstream media refused to report on it until a popular conservative blogger wrote a story and it got some traction.

 

Now liberals all over social media are defending her actions and are either ignoring or excusing the power imbalance of sleeping with a subordinate.  One popular liberal tweeter even said he wouldn't defend the situation if it was ""John" Hill as the congressperson instead of "Katie" Hill.

 

I'm sorry liberals, you're just starting to get nuttier than the conservatives.

Edited by SabreFan1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

 

Wow.  I've been looking into this even more and this story broke almost a week ago and the mainstream media refused to report on it until a popular conservative blogger wrote a story and it got some traction.

 

Now liberals all over social media are defending her actions and are either ignoring or excusing the power imbalance of sleeping with a subordinate.  One popular liberal tweeter even said he wouldn't defend the situation if it was ""John" Hill as the congressperson instead of "Katie" Hill.

 

I'm sorry liberals, you're just starting to get nuttier than the conservatives.

God damn.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Japan has an unemployment rate 50% lower than the US.

 

It's not exactly a sign of healthy economy.

Actually, Japan's economy is unique compared to other countries.  

Their GDP has still increased (slowly) but their population has decreased.... thus GDP per capita has actually increased even though these "Lost Decades".  

Government debt is high, but interest rate is still extremely low... and the majority of the holders of such debt is the Japanese central bank and other Japanese investors, thus any interest payment or whatever stays contained domestically, whereas a large chunk of US debt is owned by China, Japan, etc.  This segues to Japan still holding a trillion dollars worth of US debt... so they have lots in the bank.  On average, the Japanese household debt is still very low too, unlike North Americans.  

 

While there is still lots of issues in Japan such as working hours/conditions, lack of upward mobility due to more older folks living longer and working, etc... the average Japanese person is probably better off than say the average Vancouverite.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

 

Wow.  I've been looking into this even more and this story broke almost a week ago and the mainstream media refused to report on it until a popular conservative blogger wrote a story and it got some traction.

 

Now liberals all over social media are defending her actions and are either ignoring or excusing the power imbalance of sleeping with a subordinate.  One popular liberal tweeter even said he wouldn't defend the situation if it was ""John" Hill as the congressperson instead of "Katie" Hill.

 

I'm sorry liberals, you're just starting to get nuttier than the conservatives.

So that is messed up. Any liberals in here talking about this?

 

Wife sharing. :lol:

 

What state is she? She will have to step down won't she? But who even knows anymore maybe her constituents like that stuff. Lol

I notice when the Democrats do dumb stuff this place is crickets from the Canadian posters yet if a Republican jaywalks its front page news.

 

Well Hair gel she sees your blackface and raises you nazi, wifesharing nudity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

 

Wow.  I've been looking into this even more and this story broke almost a week ago and the mainstream media refused to report on it until a popular conservative blogger wrote a story and it got some traction.

 

Now liberals all over social media are defending her actions and are either ignoring or excusing the power imbalance of sleeping with a subordinate.  One popular liberal tweeter even said he wouldn't defend the situation if it was ""John" Hill as the congressperson instead of "Katie" Hill.

 

I'm sorry liberals, you're just starting to get nuttier than the conservatives.

Yea that tattoo thing is a stretch. She's also being investigated by the House ethics committee for another inappropriate relationship while a congresswoman. If that's true, then she should get punished. I don't know what the usual is for these circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

So that is messed up. Any liberals in here talking about this?

 

Wife sharing. :lol:

 

What state is she? She will have to step down won't she? But who even knows anymore maybe her constituents like that stuff. Lol

I notice when the Democrats do dumb stuff this place is crickets from the Canadian posters yet if a Republican jaywalks its front page news.

 

Well Hair gel she sees your blackface and raises you nazi, wifesharing nudity.

 

It's not the wife-sharing nudity that's a big deal.  Especially in California.  It's that she was sleeping with a subordinate and is rumoured to have moved onto another one.  Ever since the whole metoo and timesup thing, that's a bigger no-no than ever before.  It's also against Congressional rules and could result in censure or expulsion.

 

As an added aside, it's definately a bit scummy that she dumped everyone from her old life after she was elected.  Now by the looks of it, she may have burned all of her old bridges, not to mention her reputation, for less than 2 years in a government job.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Yea that tattoo thing is a stretch. She's also being investigated by the House ethics committee for another inappropriate relationship while a congresswoman. If that's true, then she should get punished. I don't know what the usual is for these circumstances.

There's already proof of the first relationship with a subordinate, the additional one is so far a rumour although her text explaining that the new guy has an "average sized penis but a long tongue" is a tad bit dam*ing.  All they need to do is connect that text to a name.

 

Democrats are in hypocritical damage control now while the Republicans are condemning her while ignoring the fact that the leader of their party has done much worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duodenum said:

Yea that tattoo thing is a stretch. She's also being investigated by the House ethics committee for another inappropriate relationship while a congresswoman. If that's true, then she should get punished. I don't know what the usual is for these circumstances.

In most countries you're done. North America you apologize and all is good.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

 

It's not the wife-sharing nudity that's a big deal.  Especially in California.  It's that she was sleeping with a subordinate and is rumoured to have moved onto another one.  Ever since the whole metoo and timesup thing, that's a bigger no-no than ever before.  It's also against Congressional rules and could result in censure or expulsion.

 

As an added aside, it's definately a bit scummy that she dumped everyone from her old life after she was elected.  Now by the looks of it, she may have burned all of her old bridges, not to mention her reputation, for less than 2 years in a government job.

2 years geez even Canada she would fall 4 years short of a guaranteed pension. 

So she is from California? Omg they will probably defend her cause they hate Trump and of course wasn't right, but, but Trump lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

2 years geez even Canada she would fall 4 years short of a guaranteed pension. 

So she is from California? Omg they will probably defend her cause they hate Trump and of course wasn't right, but, but Trump lol.

She's gonna fall far short of a vested pension if she gets expelled, resigns, or loses her upcoming election.  You need at least 5 years of service.  That's perfect for Senators since their terms are for 6 years, but for House members whose seats are up every two years, you need to get elected at least 3 times to earn a retirement pension.

 

She better hope that her tribe backs her up or she's going to go from the Capitol Building to a dancer's pole soon enough.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

There's already proof of the first relationship with a subordinate, the additional one is so far a rumour although her text explaining that the new guy has an "average sized penis but a long tongue" is a tad bit dam*ing.  All they need to do is connect that text to a name.

 

Democrats are in hypocritical damage control now while the Republicans are condemning her while ignoring the fact that the leader of their party has done much worse.

America politics is like the WWE. Just your heels and faces differ depending on which side of the aisle you're on. I pick the Demos because they're the less likely to destroy the country stable in my opinion, doesn't mean I hold a lot of them in high regard. Don't hold most politicians in high regard as it's a profession that attracts a lot of power hungry narcassits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

 

She better hope that her tribe backs her up or she's going to go from the Capitol Building to a dancer's pole soon enough.

I doubt her tribe is going to back her up. Democrats at least recently have had a habit of dumping their trash quickly. Al Franken never even made it to an ethics hearing before his party turned on him and forced him out. John Conyers was forced out too despite not wanting to go. Franken was a Senator and Conyers had been a congressman for ages and they both had to go.

 

Democrats are in the middle of impeaching the President. They have no time to defend this female Charlie Sheen, who hasn't even been a House member for a year yet.

 

They're not going to fight to save her. Nancy is going to put her in the nearest bin as soon as possible.

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

 

Wow.  I've been looking into this even more and this story broke almost a week ago and the mainstream media refused to report on it until a popular conservative blogger wrote a story and it got some traction.

 

Now liberals all over social media are defending her actions and are either ignoring or excusing the power imbalance of sleeping with a subordinate.  One popular liberal tweeter even said he wouldn't defend the situation if it was ""John" Hill as the congressperson instead of "Katie" Hill.

 

I'm sorry liberals, you're just starting to get nuttier than the conservatives.

Don't know her.

 

I'm curious about the iron cross tatt.

 

When I was a kid I was a big fan of the band The Cult. I was also a skater, (still have my Powell Peralta  Lance Mountain board, it's worth a lot now!). I still have an old Independent Trucking shell jacket in the closet. 

That jacket has the iron cross as the logo https://independenttrucks.com/ and the Cult was all over that logo https://www.amazon.com/Cult-Sonic-Temple-Cross-Button/dp/B001L2CZPE

I remember wearing an Iron Cross Cult necklace too!

 

Maybe this naked girly was a skate boarder?

 

And is the Iron Cross a totally off side logo these days? honest question. I feel a bit silly about my past attire...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Don't know her.

 

I'm curious about the iron cross tatt.

 

When I was a kid I was a big fan of the band The Cult. I was also a skater, (still have my Powell Peralta  Lance Mountain board, it's worth a lot now!). I still have an old Independent Trucking shell jacket in the closet. 

That jacket has the iron cross as the logo https://independenttrucks.com/ and the Cult was all over that logo https://www.amazon.com/Cult-Sonic-Temple-Cross-Button/dp/B001L2CZPE

I remember wearing an Iron Cross Cult necklace too!

 

Maybe this naked girly was a skate boarder?

 

And is the Iron Cross a totally off side logo these days? honest question. I feel a bit silly about my past attire...

The Iron Cross is kind of in a grey zone. It doesn't necessarily mean Nazis but I would side-eye anyone with it tattooed on them. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

The Iron Cross is kind of in a grey zone. It doesn't necessarily mean Nazis but I would side-eye anyone with it tattooed on them. 

Thanks, i loved my independent jacket.

 

That tat looks very close to the Independent logo style of the cross.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

At least the sex scandals of the new women in Congress are more interesting.  Although like I said in the past, women can be and often are just as piggish as men.  Putting them on an unearned pedestal for no other reason than their sex is ridiculous.

 

I posted the Daily mail link because they have censored pictures but they are stretching the tattoo accusation a bit much.  The Iron Cross is also a biker thing in the US.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html

Both the far left and the far right are venomous and insane. They're desperate to make something out of nothing, conflating any image they can get their hands on.

 

The average person wouldn't bat an eye at Hill's shenanigans if she weren't in politics, nor should they now that she is. The same should apply if she was a man. I agree about the unearned pedestal.

 

One of my favorite comedians put it very succinctly in the following NFSW (contains foul language) video:

 

 

If ones actions don't adversely affect another's livelihood or safety, and it doesn't affect their ability to perform their job, it shouldn't matter

Edited by PhillipBlunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Don't know her.

 

I'm curious about the iron cross tatt.

 

When I was a kid I was a big fan of the band The Cult. I was also a skater, (still have my Powell Peralta  Lance Mountain board, it's worth a lot now!). I still have an old Independent Trucking shell jacket in the closet. 

That jacket has the iron cross as the logo https://independenttrucks.com/ and the Cult was all over that logo https://www.amazon.com/Cult-Sonic-Temple-Cross-Button/dp/B001L2CZPE

I remember wearing an Iron Cross Cult necklace too!

 

Maybe this naked girly was a skate boarder?

 

And is the Iron Cross a totally off side logo these days? honest question. I feel a bit silly about my past attire...

I've always associated it with bikers.  I'm guessing at some point in her 20's she dated one or more guys and/or girls that were in a motorcycle group.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the JT/Soros/Obama/Hillary socialist fascist communist cabal try to step in to save Hill with the support of all dems who are all hypocrites? 

Edited by Ronaldoescobar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Both the far left and the far right are venomous and insane. They're desperate to make something out of nothing, conflating any image they can get their hands on.

 

The average person wouldn't bat an eye at Hill's shenanigans if she weren't in politics, nor should they now that she is. The same should apply if she was a man. I agree about the unearned pedestal.

 

One of my favorite comedians put it very succinctly in the following NFSW (foul language) video:

 

If ones actions don't adversely affect another's livelihood or safety, and it doesn't affect their ability to perform their job, it shouldn't matter

 

I don't care how many nude pictures of her are out there or who outside of the Capitol building she's sleeping with.

 

My issue is that she was sleeping with a subordinate and with the screenshotted texts, it appears that she may have moved on to another.

 

If these same people are going to hold men with power to a standard of not humping people they have power over, they should hold women to the exact same standard.  She boned someone with less power in the workplace than herself and is likely still doing it, so remove her. 

 

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Having breasts shouldn't afford you extra privileges.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

 

I don't care how many nude pictures of her are out there or who outside of the Capitol building she's sleeping with.

 

My issue is that she was sleeping with a subordinate and with the screenshotted texts, it appears that she may have moved on to another.

 

If these same people are going to hold men with power to a standard of not humping people they have power over, they should hold women to the exact same standard.  She boned someone with less power in the workplace than herself and is likely still doing it, so remove her. 

 

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Having breasts shouldn't afford you extra privileges.

Good point. I didn't read that much into the article. That does directly affect the other person's livelihood. Regardless of gender/sex/whatever it's called these days, a person should be held to that principle, and summarily fired if they violate it.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...