DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US - Impeached By House, Acquited By Senate

3 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

No! @SabreFan1 wants us to. I want Alberta, Saskatchewan and west to Hope, north about 80 miles and back west to the ocean.:ph34r:

1885_History_of_US_flags_med.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Eric Trump Accuses Don, Jr., of Being Whistle-Blower in Bid to Get Him Cut Out of Will

By Andy Borowitz

October 2, 2019

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what insiders are calling an audacious move to get his older brother cut out of their father’s will, Eric Trump has accused Donald Trump, Jr., of being the whistle-blower.

According to White House sources, Eric marched into the Oval Office on Wednesday morning and announced to his father, “You can stop wondering who this quote-unquote whistle-blower is. It’s Don.”

Reportedly, no sooner had the young Trump made the startling accusation than Don, Jr., himself burst into the room, turning the tables on his sibling by claiming that Eric, and not he, was the actual whistle-blower.

Within seconds, the Trump brothers were viciously wrestling on the Oval Office carpet, while their father looked on, seemingly pleased by the spectacle.

Later in the day, the White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, issued a statement in the hopes of defusing this latest controversy. “A forensic analysis of the whistle-blower’s complaint reveals that it was written entirely in complete sentences, thus eliminating both Trump boys as its author,” she said.

:lol:

I cant wait to see what this will look like in the movie

Edited by Red Light Racicot

5 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

My bad for not saying CNN has their warts.  I was just pointing out that CNN is not as bad as FOX.  Hope that clears it up.  

Even now I still have major problems with CNN and NBC, but FOX has literally mutated into a tool any authoritarian would absolutely adore.

4 minutes ago, Red Light Racicot said:

Even now I still have major problems with CNN and NBC, but FOX has literally mutated into a tool any authoritarian would absolutely adore.

Fox is playing the long game. They want that mouth breathing base to keep watching long after Trump is gone. 

18 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

isn't it great when they can re-cycle BS? anyone that says Trudeau is worse than Trump loses any shred of credibility. 

Now that you said you must be so right..And what credibility do you have to make that statement?

19 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Just for fun.

I'd take even Bill Vander Zalm over Bone Spurs.  Don't think much of *social* conservatives but at least he actually believes in what he preaches.

1 hour ago, nux4lyfe said:

Now that you said you must be so right..And what credibility do you have to make that statement?

Trump nut-huggers (such as yourself) have 0 credibility, everyone is higher by default. 

6 hours ago, nux4lyfe said:

the ability to look up facts and make rational decisions based on them. It comes from that place. 

• Hydration 2

4 hours ago, Canorth said:

Every single time I think he cannot POSSIBLY say anything more stupid and profoundly ignorant than the last time, he lowers the bar again.  The twatwaffle extraordinaire cannot even manage to close an umbrella or remove toilet paper from his shoe but he's suddenly an expert on forest management.

What? The last time he got mocked and made fun of when he made these comments wasn't enough?

His first comments on the wildfires devastating California this fall and THIS IS IT?  He needs to go and I really don't care how anymore, just get him gone.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 3

16 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

Every single time I think he cannot POSSIBLY say anything more stupid and profoundly ignorant than the last time, he lowers the bar again.  The twatwaffle extraordinaire cannot even manage to close an umbrella or remove toilet paper from his shoe but he's suddenly an expert on forest management.

What? The last time he got mocked and made fun of when he made these comments wasn't enough?

His first comments on the wildfires devastating California this fall and THIS IS IT?  He needs to go and I really don't care how anymore, just get him gone.

well he is a narcissist

and he does believe he knows better about everything then anyone

i do wish he would personally go to california

and rake all the leafs and brush from their forests there himself

to show us all how right he is about his views

he feels free to ignore expert opinions about global warming

a consensus reached by the brightest scientists in that field

and substitute his own contrary views

and yet can live with the contraction about his views on global warming

when he sees the impact of it on one of his property holdings

where he is insisting government do something about deteriorating beach conditions

at his resort in ireland

all of us are human and live lives that contain contradiction

his capacity for this is spectacular

and well beyond what most humans could tolerate

2 hours ago, riffraff said:

Life is like a box of idiots.

That would be insulting Gump.

Gump was a war hero in Vietnam.  Urine man only received the distinguished service medal for deferment.

Gump's IQ was 75.  Bone Spurs' IQ was likely even lower.

7 hours ago, Canorth said:

EIdFoEmXYAcgzNj?format=png&name=900x900

Trump really should be grabbing his rake instead of pointing fingers.

57% of California forests are on federal land. Only 3% are controlled by the State of California. The remainder are privately held.

But yeah, if Trump’s somehow willing to hand over full control of all federal lands to the State of California, I’m sure that Gavin Newsom will get right to work on improving things.

Until then, maybe the President should reconsider cuts made to the forest management targets for federal lands in California (twice just this year). 

Pretty clear who’s really been doing a terrible job managing California’s forests.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Canorth said:

The forests of California are plentiful, diverse and managed for many different objectives. A recently published book chapter, "Forestry" in the 2016 Ecosystems of California book, provides a detailed overview of the history and future directions of California's forests. Of the approximately 33 million acres of forest in California, federal agencies (including the USDA Forest Service and USDI Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service) own and manage 19 million acres (57%).

https://ucanr.edu/sites/forestry/California_forests/

As the saying goes, "May you live in interesting times". We live in a time when the most powerful man on Earth is a moron.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

The forests of California are plentiful, diverse and managed for many different objectives. A recently published book chapter, "Forestry" in the 2016 Ecosystems of California book, provides a detailed overview of the history and future directions of California's forests. Of the approximately 33 million acres of forest in California, federal agencies (including the USDA Forest Service and USDI Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service) own and manage 19 million acres (57%).

As the saying goes, "May you live in interesting times". We live in a time when the most powerful man on Earth is a moron.

The scary thing is, numbers 2 and 3 (I''ll leave it for you to decide if Putin or Xi wield more power) certainly are not and they've been taking advantage of the "useful idiot" for the past three years.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

If only it were so simple. Trump certainly says moronic things, but the man is not a moron. His tweets always seem to have the desired effect. His supporters are now parroting his statements and laying the blame at the feet of the “Dems” and “environmentalists,” despite all evidence to the contrary. Facts don’t really matter any more, and Trump knows it.