DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US - Impeached By House, Acquited By Senate

1 hour ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Hopefully that wakes the republicans up for the need to call him to testify. He says it in the manuscript that trump withheld the aid in order to pressure Ukraine into investigating democrats. I mean what else do they need?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Hopefully that wakes the republicans up for the need to call him to testify. He says it in the manuscript that trump withheld the aid in order to pressure Ukraine into investigating democrats. I mean what else do they need?

I think jesus could come back, sit down at the trial and tell them straight to their faces that god wants them to convict and they would still deny it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

I think jesus could come back, sit down at the trial and tell them straight to their faces that god wants them to convict and they would still deny it

I thought Bone Spurs was Jeebus?

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

6 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

The Conservative media and it's allies are already spinning this as a guy who was fired and now has an axe to grind...

....of course, they completely omit the fact that the way to counteract this type of thing is to have Bolton testify under oath....

• Hydration 1

26 minutes ago, inane said:

sweet video. I hope you also share the other thought provoking, hard hitting pieces they produce like

'Why abortion is anti-science'

'Celeb dies in fiery car crash & demon possession?'

'Why god belongs in government'

Truly, deep stuff.

Time out so I should make fun of people that have strong believes and you don't agree with cause they have their own reasoning behind it or values?......

people don't like trump but what has he done that's any different then anyone else? Other then become president when he wasn't qualified.......but that's on the voters......what does hippie and them say about JT,  if you don't like it vote him out......

this whole thing is a joke

I used that video cause it points out Obama and Clinton did the same stuff.....

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Confused 1

Mon 27 Jan 2020 16:01:05 GMT

Excerpts from Bolton's upcoming book says that Trump wanted to freeze funds from Ukraine.

Over the weekend the New York Times reported excerpts from former national security advisor John Bolton spoke saying that Trump wanted freeze funds from Ukraine into officials help with the investigation into the Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden's son.  The problem is with the Republican-controlled Senate allowed testimony from Bolton.   

Earlier today US Sen. Romney says that it is increasingly likely that a minimum of 4 Republican senators will be in favor of calling for Bolton to testify.
Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Time out so I should make fun of people that have strong believes and you don't agree with cause they have their own reasoning behind it or values?......

people don't like trump but what has he done that's any different then anyone else? Other then become president when he wasn't qualified.......but that's on the voters......what does hippie and them say about JT,  if you don't like it vote him out......

this whole thing is a joke

I used that video cause it points out Obama and Clinton did the same stuff.....

People can believe whatever they want, but amplifying videos like those doesn't further any conversation, it just deepens the us vs them/left vs right bs. I guess we're so far down that road that I might as well embrace it until the inevitable break when we all realize how toxic that bs is. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, inane said:

People can believe whatever they want, but amplifying videos like those doesn't further any conversation, it just deepens the us vs them/left vs right bs. I guess we're so far down that road that I might as well embrace it until the inevitable break when we all realize how toxic that bs is. 

How? It's a comedy with facts....that's how I watch cnn and fox , that's how they both trick me into learning something new lol

• Hydration 1

Just now, RowdyCanuck said:

How? It's a comedy with facts....that's how I watch cnn and fox , that's how they both trick me into learning something new lol

Facts. 

Lol ok cool. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, inane said:

Facts. 

Lol ok cool. 

Did Clinton and Obama not do those things? 

Usually funny videos like that they use more faceted based questions , CNN does the same thing and I enjoy those just as much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Did Clinton and Obama not do those things? 

Usually funny videos like that they use more faceted based questions , CNN does the same thing and I enjoy those just as much

Yeah, ok. If you're learning 'facts' from you tube videos complaining about leftists, have at er. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, inane said:

Yeah, ok. If you're learning 'facts' from you tube videos complaining about leftists, have at er. 

I learn lots about flat earthers from CNn too but CNN hasnt put out any videos on the impeachment Like that one yet or I would have shared it also

Many people are saying and hearing the chants of billions upon billions around the world: 4 more years! And also wondering why Hunter Biden is so corruption.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Haha 1

Haven't heard Biden mentioned once yet today, unless I missed it, I guess I was mistaken. Mostly using the general corruption angle, but there was a long segment on Rudy G. This patrick philbin guy just eviscerates the obstruction of congress article though, and also appears to be arguing against any more new witnesses being brought up (not doing the houses job for them)

edit.. spoke too soon, Pam Bondi laying the down low on burisma and biden apparently 

Edited by Chicken.

38 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Haven't heard Biden mentioned once yet today, unless I missed it, I guess I was mistaken. Mostly using the general corruption angle, but there was a long segment on Rudy G. This patrick philbin guy just eviscerates the obstruction of congress article though, and also appears to be arguing against any more new witnesses being brought up (not doing the houses job for them)

edit.. spoke too soon, Pam Bondi laying the down low on burisma and biden apparently 

It's an advancement of the bull$&!# President Pumpkin has been trying to get out there all along to smear Joe Biden. Nice try, Trump defense team but we see it for what it actually is.
A crock of $&!#....that's what it is. It has LITTLE TO NOTHING to do with the Impeachment Articles. An attempt at a smoke screen and diversion...SQUIRREL!!!!!!
LOOK OVER THERE, NOT OVER HERE!!

Building a timeline AFTER THE FACT to cover for the President ...nice try, Ms. Bondi

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Burr 1

23 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

It's an advancement of the bull$&!# President Pumpkin has been trying to get out there all along to smear Joe Biden. Nice try, Trump defense team but we see it for what it actually is.
A crock of $&!#....that's what it is. It has LITTLE TO NOTHING to do with the Impeachment Articles. An attempt at a smoke screen and diversion...SQUIRREL!!!!!!
LOOK OVER THERE, NOT OVER HERE!!

Building a timeline AFTER THE FACT to cover for the President ...nice try, Ms. Bondi

Was she incorrect in saying that the house managers in their 21 hours mentioned Biden and/or Burisma over 300 times ? Seems like they thought it was relevant 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Was she incorrect in saying that the house managers in their 21 hours mentioned Biden and/or Burisma over 300 times ? Seems like they thought it was relevant 

I would imagine most of those 300+ mentions were in regards to Trump's motives for abusing his power. Nice try though. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1