DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US - Impeached By House, Acquited By Senate

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Honestly, You seem, for what ever reason that you have a lot of hate in your heart..RELAX.

I can give a sh!t and that's just my opinion.

We could argue about this all day but it's pointless..go have a beer.

Dude... calling you out on your bullsh!t has no effect on my serenity. I could do it in my sleep...

 

You’re half right... sure, I could do this all day. You, on the other hand, I imagine will have to do a search for a website that will let you know how you think and how to respond.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nux4lyfe said:

2nd worst, Explain to me this..I have family all over America. They love their tax cuts! Secondly, For starters, How many wars has he started besides trying to make peace with NK and Russia, Genius!?

 

You hate him, because of the person. Not his politics...I know your kind.

'Struth....the only "wars" Trump has started is with the American press and umbrellas....

 

The war against the press is still being fought, but the one against umbrellas was a "landslide" loss for Bone Spurs:

 

Image result for trump cant close umbrella

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

'Struth....the only "wars" Trump has started is with the American press and umbrellas....

 

The war against the press is still being fought, but the one against umbrellas was a "landslide" loss for Bone Spurs:

 

Image result for trump cant close umbrella

Thanks for proving that when you have nothing, You have to succumb to this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nux4lyfe said:

Thanks for proving that when you have nothing, You have to succumb to this.

:lol:

 

Says the guy who posts nothing but youtube videos...:rolleyes:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Thanks for proving that when you have nothing, You have to succumb to this.

Thanks for ignoring Drumpf's quotes on how everything is fine, numbers dropping, only one person from China etc.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

:lol:

 

Says the guy who posts nothing but youtube videos...:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if you're delusion but I post my opinion too.

Forgive me for posting a video about Donald Trump....In a Trump thread! The irony eh!?

1 minute ago, gurn said:

Thanks for ignoring Drumpf's quotes on how everything is fine, numbers dropping, only one person from China etc.

:frantic:Dude shut the the China travel before you could even say Chi..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nux4lyfe said:

I'm not sure if you're delusion but I post my opinion too.

...such as it is....:rolleyes:

 

BTW, the word you're looking for is delusional....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

...such as it is....:rolleyes:

 

BTW, the word you're looking for is delusional....

:lol: You're not wrong.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nux4lyfe said:

:lol: You're not wrong.

I rarely am....especially when discussing the shortcomings of Donald Trump.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

 

:frantic:Dude shut the the China travel before you could even say Chi..

And what did he tell the people of his  country.

 

"One case from China"

" There is a cure"

and on and on.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gurn said:

And what did he tell the people of his  country.

 

"One case from China"

" There is a cure"

and on and on.

 

Canada's health minister Patty Hajdu repeatedly told Canadians the risk was low for us,  Our PM , in response to shutting down flights from places like China , Italy and Iran went on about discrimination and how Canada isnt about that,  Up until a few days ago flights were still coming into our country from those places with only a touch screen monitor asking if they felt fever or a cough. It was only last night that Trudeau finally started turning away illegal asylum seekers that have been pouring into our country.

 

People can criticize Trump for his ignorant comments  ( and rightfully so in many cases ) yet our own leaders were much slower in responding to the health and safety of Canadians. Warning signs were there back in January that this was a serious issue yet both countries were ignoring it yet for some reason Canadians are more vocal about Trump than they are our own leaders

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nux4lyfe said:

2nd worst, Explain to me this..I have family all over America. They love their tax cuts! Secondly, For starters, How many wars has he started besides trying to make peace with NK and Russia, Genius!?

 

You hate him, because of the person. Not his politics...I know your kind.


Jesus.... I didn’t say he was 2nd worst.... re-read, then I’ll encourage you to re-comprehend

 

I doubt it. I’ve never been on YouTube. Nor have I licked a picture of Trumps balls, before my first cup of coffee. Not sure where you would assume that you would know “my kind.”
 

You’re more than welcome to the conversation. Your welcome to bring your own thoughts and your own opinions. But when you continue to post stupid anecdotal clips and and push retarded 20 year old conspiracies....
 

Up your game, bud. You’re better than this. 

Edited by Canorth
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, TheAce said:

Canada's health minister Patty Hajdu repeatedly told Canadians the risk was low for us,  Our PM , in response to shutting down flights from places like China , Italy and Iran went on about discrimination and how Canada isnt about that,  Up until a few days ago flights were still coming into our country from those places with only a touch screen monitor asking if they felt fever or a cough. It was only last night that Trudeau finally started turning away illegal asylum seekers that have been pouring into our country.

 

People can criticize Trump for his ignorant comments  ( and rightfully so in many cases ) yet our own leaders were much slower in responding to the health and safety of Canadians. Warning signs were there back in January that this was a serious issue yet both countries were ignoring it yet for some reason Canadians are more vocal about Trump than they are our own leaders

All maybe true, but this is the Drumpf thread so I was staying on topic.

Edited by gurn
add maybe
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Canorth said:


Jesus.... I didn’t say he was 2nd worst.... re-read, then I’ll encourage you to re-comprehend

 

I doubt it. I’ve never been on YouTube. Nor have I licked a picture of Trumps balls, before my first cup of coffee. Not sure where you would assume that you would know “my kind.”
 

You’re more than welcome to the conversation. Your welcome to bring your own thoughts and your own opinions. But when you continue to post stupid anecdotal clips and and push retarded 20 year old conspiracies. 
 

Up your game, bud. Your better than this.

I'm not sure how Dubya got into the conversation, but I can tell you a couple of differences between his response after 9/11 and Trump's response to Covid-19:

 

Firstly, Bush didn't blame the Twin Towers attacks on Clinton...

Secondly, he went public afterward and told Americans not to scapegoat Muslims....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm not sure how Dubya got into the conversation, but I can tell you a couple of differences between his response after 9/11 and Trump's response to Covid-19:

 

Firstly, Bush didn't blame the Twin Towers attacks on Clinton...

Secondly, he went public afterward and told Americans not to scapegoat Muslims....

 

Not sure, Rupe. It started with the post below. Apparently, he meant Bush but it took a couple pages to ascertain WTF he was talking about. Nevertheless, it is still remains to be clear if his brain is still attached to his mind. 
 

 

3 hours ago, nux4lyfe said:

I respect your opinion and I get it, There are also so many questions. I think he is doing his job and trying not to cause mass hysteria..Don't blame him.

I trust him more than the man who took down the twin towers.


 

WT actual F?

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Canorth said:

 

Not sure, Rupe. It started with the post below. Apparently, he meant Bush but it took a couple pages to ascertain WTF he was talking about. Nevertheless, it is still remains to be clear if his brain is still attached to his mind. 
 

 


 

WT actual F?

One thing is for sure....he couldn't have set the bar much lower....

 

It's kind of like saying, "I trust Mike Keenan more than I trust Bill Laforge"....:rolleyes:

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

One thing is for sure....he couldn't have set the bar much lower....

 

It's kind of like saying, "I trust Mike Keenan more than I trust Bill Laforge"....:rolleyes:


Confusing, to say the least...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nux4lyfe said:

I'm not sure if you're delusion but I post my opinion too.

Forgive me for posting a video about Donald Trump....In a Trump thread! The irony eh!?

:frantic:Dude shut the the China travel before you could even say Chi..

From the horses mouth I mean twitter.

 

January 22 No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” 

 

January 30: “We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment—five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.” 
 

February 19: “I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along.”


February 23: “We have [coronavirus] very much under control in this country.” And “We had 12 [people with the disease], at one point. And now they’ve gotten very much better. Many of them are fully recovered.” 

Edited by CBH1926
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

From the horses mouth I mean twitter.

 

January 22 No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” 

 

January 30: “We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment—five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.” 
 

February 19: “I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along.”


February 23: “We have [coronavirus] very much under control in this country.” And “We had 12 [people with the disease], at one point. And now they’ve gotten very much better. Many of them are fully recovered.” 

Imagine if he had taken this seriously from the start as his own intelligence agencies had suggested? How many countries would have followed suit? How many lives could have been saved? The victory laps he would be doing would be insufferable but deserving at least. Now we get to watch him do undeserved victory laps instead. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...