DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US - Impeached By the House, Senate Trial Next

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, I gotta disagree there, Jimmy. From what I saw, it wasn't so much the kid's face per se, it was the ear to ear smirk that, IMHO, was begging for the application of some knuckles.

As I saw it, if the kid had stood there and made no facial expression whatsoever, the story goes unnoticed.

lol you guys. He's standing there with his mouth breathing friends in MAGA hats and you think it's a non-story if he doesn't look like a douche? 

• Hydration 1

This is hilarious....

"I'm going to post a bunch of photos of Trump sucking up to black people to prove he's not a racist"....:rolleyes:

You should find some of him playing golf.....surely a racist would never play a round using a black Caddy....:lol:

2 minutes ago, inane said:

lol you guys. He's standing there with his mouth breathing friends in MAGA hats and you think it's a non-story if he doesn't look like a douche? 

The MAGA hat certainly complicates things, but no, I don't think the story gets anywhere near the same traction, if not for the smirk.

• Hydration 1

Trump's just an opportunist. He will befriend black and Jewish people he likes or sees as advantageous to do so then throw them under the bus if the opportunity presents itself and is seen as advantageous to do so. He does it with white people too which his advocates argue makes him "not racist." Whether or not any of this makes him a racist I don't know. You can argue both ways. What it undeniably makes him though is an asshole. 

I noticed Bernard has had nothing to say about the Central Park debacle and how Drumpf vilified those kids.

• Upvote 1

If you all just block and ignore Bernards it makes it that much better in here. He will be gone soon enough.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gurn said:

I noticed Bernard has had nothing to say about the Central Park debacle and how Drumpf vilified those kids.

Or birtherism....just old photos that prove nothing...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gurn said:

My understanding is they may not have committed the rape/murder but at best hung around to enjoy the spectacle, which would be almost as bad. It has nothing to do with race.

Edited by Bernards

4 minutes ago, gurn said:

Selective responses are his bread and butter. He's learned from his overlord how to avoid and deflect. He's a good lickspittle.

5 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Trump's just an opportunist. He will befriend black and Jewish people he likes or sees as advantageous to do so then throw them under the bus if the opportunity presents itself and is seen as advantageous to do so. He does it with white people too which his advocates argue makes him "not racist." Whether or not any of this makes him a racist I don't know. You can argue both ways. What it undeniably makes him though is an asshole. 

His allegiances are only with whomever can make him money or maintain power with. Anyone who exposes him for the fraud and gutless weasel that he is, is summarily insulted on Twitter. The guy is a low level degenerate with no morals or principles.

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/21519/

Pelosi, Schumer Joint Statement on the President’s Unlawful Emergency Declaration

FEBRUARY 15, 2019

Washington, D.C. – Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer released this joint statement on President Trump declaring a national emergency:

“The President’s unlawful declaration over a crisis that does not exist does great violence to our Constitution and makes America less safe, stealing from urgently needed defense funds for the security of our military and our nation.  This is plainly a power grab by a disappointed President, who has gone outside the bounds of the law to try to get what he failed to achieve in the constitutional legislative process.

“The President’s actions clearly violate the Congress’s exclusive power of the purse, which our Founders enshrined in the Constitution.  The Congress will defend our constitutional authorities in the Congress, in the Courts, and in the public, using every remedy available.

“This issue transcends partisan politics and goes to the core of the Founders’ conception for America, which commands Congress to limit an overreaching executive.  The President’s emergency declaration, if unchecked, would fundamentally alter the balance of powers, inconsistent with our Founders’ vision.

“We call upon our Republican colleagues to join us to defend the Constitution.  Just as both parties honored our oath to protect the American people by passing the conference committee bill, the Congress on a bipartisan basis must honor the Constitution by defending our system of checks and balances.

“The President is not above the law. The Congress cannot let the President shred the Constitution.”

3 minutes ago, Bernards said:

My understanding is they may not have committed the rape/murder but at best hung around to enjoy the spectacle, which would be almost as bad. It has nothing to do with race,

Care to provide a source for this claim????  Something better than an obscure blog post??????

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DJSkingz said:

If you all just block and ignore Bernards it makes it that much better in here. He will be gone soon enough.

I imagine now that the topic has moved to race, the guy who's been banned multiple times for being a racist won't be able to help himself. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Care to provide a source for this claim????  Something better than an obscure blog post??????

More projection from the clamster. They were 5 black men, she was a white woman. Clam is just imagining what he would do if it was him and his buddies who came across a black woman getting raped. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

No. I didn't make a claim.  I read about it years ago and that's what I came away with. Post something contrary, I might be interested. As far as Trump goes, he thought he was taking a stand against a $%^& legal system .

27 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, I gotta disagree there, Jimmy. From what I saw, it wasn't so much the kid's face per se, it was the ear to ear smirk that, IMHO, was begging for the application of some knuckles.

As I saw it, if the kid had stood there and made no facial expression whatsoever, the story goes unnoticed.

I think we're saying the same thing, I meant smack-able with that smirk. Social media is the ultimate expression of human superficiality, imo.

This story is case in point, its like some group of writers tried to come up with the highest number of symbolic elements:

"OK lets start with some black Jewish guys, and.... I know put it in Washington."

"Great idea Bob. How about a MAGA hat?" "sure but only if its on a really annoying teen"

"Perfect. If we could just figure out how to get an American Indian in there....."

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Bernards said:

No. I didn't make a claim.  I read about it years ago and that's what I came away with. Post something contrary, I might be interested. As far as Trump goes, he thought he was taking a stand against a $%^& legal system .

That is what I thought.  You:  I swear I read about this somewhere.  I have no idea where I read this.  Take my word on this.   

Sorry, does not cut it.  You've given never-TRUMPers grief over the sources they post, but then don't provide a source yourself.  When you do provide one, they are crap.  Way worse.  I guess it should be expected that someone who rates Infowars on par or better than the NYT and Wapo would do what you do.

18 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The guy is a low level degenerate with no morals or principles.

Please...urine is great but he draws the line on feces.  He won't go there.  He has standards.

Just now, thedestroyerofworlds said:

That is what I thought.  You:  I swear I read about this somewhere.  I have no idea where I read this.  Take my word on this.   

Sorry, does not cut it.  You've given never-TRUMPers grief over the sources they post, but then don't provide a source yourself.  When you do provide one, they are crap.  Way worse.  I guess it should be expected that someone who rates Infowars on par or better than the NYT and Wapo would do what you do.

Do you understand what "it is my understanding" means? I even put it in italics for you. Have you researched it at all.

Nah,

I don't do social media and didn't really pay attention to this story. Everything I know about it is from CDC.

But the smirk is not needed for me to believe that kid deserved a crack. Not really a discussion imo, kid was a little jerk, he was wrong, respect war veterans. Move on.

• Upvote 2