DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

15 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Middle Eastern refugees fleeing Trump's policies are being arrested by the RCMP after crossing into Canada.

http://www.nbcnews.com/slideshow/families-stopped-u-s-canada-crossing-n729341

Well I suppose they're being politely arrested....  That's something at least.

Lot's of refugees have been crossing at Emerson, Manitoba all winter in severe weather. A 2 day blizzard is going to happen today and tomorrow..that's a tough go of it.

22 minutes ago, ice orca said:

Lot's of refugees have been crossing at Emerson, Manitoba all winter in severe weather. A 2 day blizzard is going to happen today and tomorrow..that's a tough go of it.

Since PM Hair Gel is so tolerant of refugees, he should have a heated prison bus standing by for them at the border so he can warm them up before he jail's them.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Since PM Hair Gel is so tolerant of refugees, he should have a heated prison bus standing by for them at the border so he can warm them up before he jail's them.

Big border with limited resources, they must be terrified of the orange haired tit down south to go through that.

• Upvote 1

Iraq to be left off new travel ban

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/exclusive-trump-to-leave-iraq-off-new-travel-ban-order-white-house-source/ar-AAnSnmg?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

Great to see they have mended their ways and shaken their reputation as a major player in the axis of evil. What a difference 10 years makes.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

Edit: :huh: See below

Edited by RUPERTKBD

Well, Canadians, if you happen to have brown skin, you might want to cancel that trip to the US. Apparently Canada is now somehow on the "list":

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canadian-denied-entry-us-immigrant-visa-1.4011202

A Canadian woman travelling on a Canadian passport says she was turned away at the U.S. border and told she needed an immigrant visa to enter the country.

Manpreet Kooner, 30, was on her way from Montreal to a spa in Vermont for a day trip with two friends Sunday afternoon, but she never made it.

Kooner told CBC she was held at the border for six hours, only to be told she wouldn't be allowed entry because she didn't have have a valid immigrant visa.

Kooner is a Canadian citizen, was born to Indian parents in Canada and raised in Canada. She lives in Montreal's LaSalle borough.

• Upvote 1

So there was no wiretapping.  It that is the case then why did the New York Times report on Jan. 20, 2017 that there was wiretapping?  The wiretapping did indeed happen.  The only question that remains is who ordered it and for what purpose?  And if it was only for "due" diligence" and no evidence was found why was it allowed to continue?

65d.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

So there was no wiretapping.  It that is the case then why did the New York Times report on Jan. 20, 2017 that there was wiretapping?  The wiretapping did indeed happen.  The only question that remains is who ordered it and for what purpose?  And if it was only for "due" diligence" and no evidence was found why was it allowed to continue?

65d.jpg

I thought the NY Times was a leftist paper?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Well, Canadians, if you happen to have brown skin, you might want to cancel that trip to the US. Apparently Canada is now somehow on the "list":

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canadian-denied-entry-us-immigrant-visa-1.4011202

The Alf's haven't been to the US in years.  Don't like it down there.  Even when we used to visit south, we were always relieved to get back to the GREAT WHITE NORTH.  

Just now, Alflives said:

It is.  So the fact they reported it makes it even more credible.  If it was Breitbart reporting it nobody on the left would believe the story...

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

It is.  So the fact they reported it makes it even more credible.  If it was Breitbart reporting it nobody on the left would believe the story...

This wire tapping stuff is really bad.  Is it just the norm (down there) now during campaigns to dig up dirt on the competition, regardless of the method?

22 hours ago, clam linguine said:

She said her source spent seven and a half years in the Obama white house.   They were doing their "due diligence" ( a ridiculous excuse for a wire tap) in implementing the taps.  

I believe we will agree there should be some fairly profound evidence against Trump for this to have happened...so let's see it.

21 hours ago, Mattrek said:

If this is true then we definitely need an independent prosecutor to get to the bottom of this. Both sides should want an independent investigation. Trump supporters get to crow that nothing was there and Democrats/left voters and the IC come out looking awful as well as not being able to point to partisanship for an unfair investigation. Or Democrats/left voters and the IC breaks the biggest scandal in history and Trump and the GOP is destroyed. Both ends are dug in for what they think is going on and both have skin in the game to see what happens.

If Obama tapped Trump phones we definitely have to investigate Trump?   Some more??

The House has their investigation going on...they have found nothing.  Clapper on CNN yesterday said...the Intelligence Agencies have nothing, either officially or unofficially.  Yet there is still a call for a special prosecutor by the liberals and their media. Trump enemies want another roll of a dice in a game they have already lost. Beyond that...the dice they want to roll has no downside.  Trump supporters already get to crow that there is "nothing there".

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That's the stuff of movies right there.  Especially grabbing the passports from the US border cop and running to the RCMP on the other side.  At least the US border cop gave them back their luggage.  Since he did that, I'm willing to bet he probably told the guy to grab the passports and run then gave a half chase to cover his butt in front of the Reuters reporter/photographer.  It's what I would have done if I were in his shoes.

I wonder if Canada will integrate the thousands of refugees that are now pouring in.  They'll have to go on Canadian public assistance until they find jobs.

aren't americans utterly embarrassed by what is going on ?

i guess they mostly lack a global conscience

Edited by coastal.view
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

aren't americans utterly embarrassed by what is going on ?

i guess they mostly lack a global conscience

Don't the majority of Americans lack a global understanding?

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

If leftist = reality then yes.

1 hour ago, clam linguine said:

If Obama tapped Trump phones we definitely have to investigate Trump?   Some more??

The House has their investigation going on...they have found nothing.  Clapper on CNN yesterday said...the Intelligence Agencies have nothing, either officially or unofficially.  Yet there is still a call for a special prosecutor by the liberals and their media. Trump enemies want another roll of a dice in a game they have already lost. Beyond that...the dice they want to roll has no downside.  Trump supporters already get to crow that there is "nothing there".

I never said more, I said an independent investigation free from potential interference of any side. Both the left and right should agree to it as both have reasons for it to be done.  Also Obama did not and could not have tapped the phones it would have been done (if it happened) by a judge and if that judge ordered the wiretap they had probable cause that Trump was a foreign agent or broke the law. Trump supporters really shouldn't be arguing there is a wiretap as if there is then Trump is in huge trouble.

Clapper said there is nothing to the wiretap claims, not about potential collusion. I think this bears repeating as well. If an investigation has just started and someone says there has been no evidence found its like searching the front door for bugs and claiming the apartment doesn't have any.