DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

29,452 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

2008. If Trump contradicted himself in 2008, it would lack relevance, but he's contradicting himself now. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that I have to point that distinction out to you.

Next time you do the facepalm thing, swing a little harder.

maxresdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, Heretic said:

I posted something that was contradictory (by Obama) and was told it wasn't relevant as it was from 2008...but if Trump contradicts himself - it is relevant - even if it was something he said last century...

That's the difference.

That's what gets my goat - these politicians are all the same - yet some don't see it.

Your problem is that your only means of defending Trump is engaging in whataboutisms. You think you are presenting logical arguments but in reality all you are doing is deflecting to protect your cheeto dusted hero. Next time try and defend Trump without deflecting to Hillary/Obama/MSM/DNC etc.

And no, not all politicians are the same. Trump does share some negative qualities with many other politicians but he also has his own unique destructive qualities that sets him apart from the others.

Just now, Toews said:

Your problem is that your only means of defending Trump is engaging in whataboutisms. You think you are presenting logical arguments but in reality all you are doing is deflecting to protect your cheeto dusted hero. Next time try and defend Trump without deflecting to Hillary/Obama/MSM/DNC etc.

And no, not all politicians are the same. Trump does share some negative qualities with many other politicians but he also has his own unique destructive qualities that sets him apart from the others.

Your problem is you think I am defending Trump.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in some posters that attack him.

For example, Warhippy on has insightful and authentic posts.  Be more like him.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Your problem is you think I am defending Trump.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in some posters that attack him.

For example, Warhippy on has insightful and authentic posts.  Be more like him.

You just posted this...

12 hours ago, Heretic said:

There are Trump fans here and what's your point?  That he golfed during a crisis or when he should have paid tribute to a fallen soldier?

He is number 1.

Donald Trump tops ranking of golfing presidents

The new commander-in-chief immediately takes over the No. 1 spot in our Golf Digest ranking

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/presidentsranking

I am assuming you included yourself as a "fan".

Edited by Toews

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Toews said:

You just posted this...

How is that "defending" him?  I asked "There are Trump fans and what's your point here?"  

IE - that was meant to be a double question:  "There are Trump fans here?" and "What's your point"?

Edited by Heretic

Just now, Heretic said:

Posted what?

See edit.

This is why I have more respect for Clam than any of the other Trump fans. At least he owns it, unlike the rest who continue to claim not to be Trump supporters, despite copious evidence to the contrary.

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This is why I have more respect for Clam than any of the other Trump fans. At least he owns it, unlike the rest who continue to claim not to be Trump supporters, despite copious evidence to the contrary.

But if I argue with you, I have to take up a contradictory position....

35 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Donald Trump on Mexicans:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. They're Seahawks fans.

And some, I assume, don't think Tom Brady is a jerkoff."

2 minutes ago, Heretic said:

By denying what you are?

Just now, Heretic said:

If you are arguing with someone you also have to actually acknowledge and address their point instead of deflecting to "what about Hillary..." or " what about Obama..."

1 minute ago, Toews said:

If you are arguing with someone you also have to actually acknowledge and address their point instead of deflecting to "what about Hillary..." or " what about Obama..."

Like calling him a cheeto head?  :emot-parrot:

By denying what you are?

What am I?  

Donald Trump on Mexicans:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. They're Seahawks fans.

And some, I assume, don't think Tom Brady is a jerkoff."

:lol:  

Just now, Heretic said:

What am I?  

A Trump supporter.

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

:lol:

Toews's "tangerine turd" line is so yesterday he needed to come up with a new one.  Cheeto head is not bad, but I know he can do better really...

Let's take a moment to grasp the situation right now. We have a president's own FBI director and NSA director publically declaring under oath that a president has lied. We also have confirmation that there is an investigation between a candidate's campaign and a hostile foreign country about colluding to interfere in the US elections. Let that sink in. Wow.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Cheeto dusted clown*

My use of nicknames for the orange clown does not affect my ability to refute whatever illogical memes you find on your facebook feeds.

Edited by Toews