DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

29,451 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Toews said:

Cheeto dusted clown*

My use of nicknames for the orange clown does not affect my ability to refute whatever illogical memes you find on your facebook feeds.

So, hypocrisy at it's finest.  Thanks for admitting that.

5 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

I understood what you meant. Again training for jobs that don't exist. Keep up the face palm though.

If you think jobs for the 21st century don't exist then I'm afraid we'll have to stop the conversation right there.

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

A Trump supporter.

O'rly?

Guess you don't know me after all.

26 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Your problem is you think I am defending Trump.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in some posters that attack him.

For example, Warhippy on has insightful and authentic posts.  Be more like him.

Nooooo

Warhippy is a d bag

3 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Let's take a moment to grasp the situation right now. We have a president's own FBI director and NSA director publically declaring under oath that a president has lied. We also have confirmation that there is an investigation between a candidate's campaign and a hostile foreign country about colluding to interfere in the US elections. Let that sink in. Wow.

But we are supposed to wait for all the evidence to come out aren't we?  That could take months if not years, right?  Also, where is the evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia?  Still waiting...

Just now, Heretic said:

O'rly?

Which brings me back to my comment about Clam...

9 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

:lol:

Toews's "tangerine turd" line is so yesterday he needed to come up with a new one.  Cheeto head is not bad, but I know he can do better really...

I saw a new one in a cartoon today: "Agent Orange". I bet Trump would even like that one. (As long as he didn't see the cartoon)

Still my personal favorite is "Orange Julius Caesar"...

7 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Let's take a moment to grasp the situation right now. We have a president's own FBI director and NSA director publically declaring under oath that a president has lied. We also have confirmation that there is an investigation between a candidate's campaign and a hostile foreign country about colluding to interfere in the US elections. Let that sink in. Wow.

Russia is simply taking a page out of the US playbook when is comes to interfering in the election process of other countries...

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I saw a new one in a cartoon today: "Agent Orange". I bet Trump would even like that one. (As long as he didn't see the cartoon)

Still my personal favorite is "Orange Julius Caesar"...

Yeah that would be my favourite as well...

8 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Nooooo

Warhippy is a d bag

:lol: He must have missed the "Newborn shoving his toes into his mouth", bit this morning. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

If you think jobs for the 21st century don't exist then I'm afraid we'll have to stop the conversation right there.

Yes because the U.S is creating so many jobs for the 21st century..

Capability and intent. They are different. 

The army could drive a tank through your living room, capability. They could drop cluster bombs on your day care. Capability.

Intent is different. 

Just now, Heretic said:

So, hypocrisy at it's finest.  Thanks for admitting that.

Genuinely asking, do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy? Or do you just cite it every time you cannot actually address the contents of my post.

Just now, Heretic said:

O'rly?

Can you blame us? You just posted a golfdigest article about Donnie being the #1 golfer among presidents. If I hadn't seen your name beside that post I would assume it came from Harvey and he is probably the biggest Trump fanboy on here.

8 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

But we are supposed to wait for all the evidence to come out aren't we?  That could take months if not years, right?  Also, where is the evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia?  Still waiting...

Why do you insist on equating two things that are nothing alike to try to make your point sound reasonable? It doesn't work. Trump was asked by congress to produce evidence of the wiretapping claims. He didn't, so that is a lie. With the Trump and Russia investigation it is ongoing, so they can't release anything publically that might harm the integrity of the investigation. The fact that there even is an investigation implies that there was enough serious evidence to warrant further investigation.

40 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Your problem is you think I am defending Trump.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in some posters that attack him.

For example, Warhippy on has insightful and authentic posts.  Be more like him.

Nooooo

Warhippy is a d bag.  Bad suggestion :lol:

8 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Russia is simply taking a page out of the US playbook when is comes to interfering in the election process of other countries...

Saying someone else did it so I can too is a 4th grader's argument. It was wrong for the CIA to interfere in the elections and it's wrong for Russia to interfere in our elections.

Just now, Toews said:

Genuinely asking, do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy? Or do you just cite it every time you cannot actually address the contents of my post.

Can you blame us? You just posted a golfdigest article about Donnie being the #1 golfer among presidents. If I hadn't seen your name beside that post I would assume it came from Harvey and he is probably the biggest Trump fanboy on here.

Ummmmm....did you read what I replied to there?  Of course not, you just jump to conclusions...

Let me try and spell it out for you.

Inane, posted a Tweet about Trump golfing for the 10th time, and I agreed by virtue of posting that, well of course, he's the number 1 golfing president.

If that's how you use reasoning to determine things, well.. I suggest you try again....

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yes because the U.S is creating so many jobs for the 21st century..

Technology and Green energy ring any bells up there? I'm really having a hard time figuring out why you don't understand this. Anyways I think this has gone on long enough and won't go anywhere. I agree that training for coal workers to get skills for the 21st century jobs is a good thing. You don't. Agree to disagree.

A lot of these are old, but there are some real gems in here too. (If you have 10 minutes to kill)

Trump Cartoons