DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

29,452 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Ummmmm....did you read what I replied to there?  Of course not, you just jump to conclusions...

Let me try and spell it out for you.

Inane, posted a Tweet about Trump golfing for the 10th time, and I agreed by virtue of posting that, well of course, he's the number 1 golfing president.

If that's how you use reasoning to determine things, well.. I suggest you try again....

Assumptions are fun. 

4 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Why do you insist on equating two things that are nothing alike to try to make your point sound reasonable? It doesn't work. Trump was asked by congress to produce evidence of the wiretapping claims. He didn't, so that is a lie. With the Trump and Russia investigation it is ongoing, so they can't release anything publically that might harm the integrity of the investigation. The fact that there even is an investigation implies that there was enough serious evidence to warrant further investigation.

Both the CIA, and the DNI have said there is nothing, but you continue on this Russia narrative.  I'm afraid you are just going to be severally disappointed when nothing comes out of it.  Hillary was also under investigation by the FBI, that didn't stop her from running for the Presidency.  They actually had proof she set up a private sever in her bathroom and sent classified info through it but Comey chose not to prosecute after Lynch met with her hubby on the Tarmac.  With the Russia nonsense there is not one shred of evidence Trump conspired with Putin to rig the election, not one shred.  

As for the wiretapping, Comey only stated in terms of what has been given to him at this moment.  Trump has already stated they will be giving evidence to Comey this week and next week.  So Comey is only working off what he's got at the moment.  If Trump produces nothing over the next week or so then you can go back to your "the President lied" statement.  I

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

But it is relevant, if Trump turns around and says something completely contradictory now. See the difference?

Because we have eye and ears....

...and brains...

In regards to the Republicans' assertion that finding the source of the leaks is the most important thing, I thought this tweet pretty much nailed it:

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/843848101760815104/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

So what you are saying, again, is that those who don't hate Trump have no brains?  This ironically reads like something Trump would Tweet, don't you think?

11 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Saying someone else did it so I can too is a 4th grader's argument. It was wrong for the CIA to interfere in the elections and it's wrong for Russia to interfere in our elections.

Bingo.  So why does the US live in a glass house by constantly interfering in other countries elections but when Russia supposedly does the same thing to them it is the worst thing imaginable?  The fact is BOTH the US and Russia have been meddling in other countries elections since WWII.  This whole Russia narrative is just a ruse to try and impeach Trump.  Also they have zero proof Trump conspired with Russia this time around.  So again the Russia narrative is a dead fish at this time...

11 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Ummmmm....did you read what I replied to there?  Of course not, you just jump to conclusions...

Let me try and spell it out for you.

Inane, posted a Tweet about Trump golfing for the 10th time, and I agreed by virtue of posting that, well of course, he's the number 1 golfing president.

If that's how you use reasoning to determine things, well.. I suggest you try again....

So you totally missed the point of inane's post and are now accusing me of neglecting to read the conversation. Inane's post addressed those posters in this thread that harped on about Obama and his golfing trips and his many vacations. Trump appears to be taking far more vacations and golfing trips but these same posters no longer find this subject worthy of discussion anymore. Your golfdigest article did nothing to address the point of inane's post. It is a deflection that even Harvey would be proud of.

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

So what you are saying, again, is that those who don't hate Trump have no brains?  This ironically reads like something Trump would Tweet, don't you think?

...or refuse to use them....whatever.

1 minute ago, Toews said:

So you totally missed the point of inane's post and are now accusing me of neglecting to read the conversation. Inane's post addressed those posters in this thread that harped on about Obama and his golfing trips and his many vacations. Trump appears to be taking far more vacations and golfing trips but these same posters no longer find this subject worthy of discussion anymore. Your golfdigest article did nothing to address the point of inane's post. It is a deflection that even Harvey would be proud of.

I didn't miss the point of Inane's post at all.  Once again your reasoning skills have come up short.

14 minutes ago, inane said:

Assumptions are fun. 

Agreed and I'm guilty of that as well. ;)

1 minute ago, Toews said:

IMG_1258.GIF

Just now, Heretic said:

I didn't miss the point of Inane's post at all.  Once again your reasoning skills have come up short.

Sure whatever you say champ.

5 minutes ago, Toews said:

Sure whatever you say champ.

M7oqL.gif

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

...or refuse to use them....whatever.

Trump promised his voters he would build a wall; he's building a wall.  Trump promised he would "drain the swamp"; he's draining the swamp, but there are gators hidden down deep, that are fighting back.  You see, it's an opinion that in no way demeans those who disagree.  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Trump promised his voters he would build a wall; he's building a wall.  Trump promised he would "drain the swamp"; he's draining the swamp, but there are gators hidden down deep, that are fighting back.  You see, it's an opinion that in no way demeans those who disagree.  

Ditto.

31 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Both the CIA, and the DNI have said there is nothing, but you continue on this Russia narrative.  I'm afraid you are just going to be severally disappointed when nothing comes out of it.  Hillary was also under investigation by the FBI, that didn't stop her from running for the Presidency.  They actually had proof she set up a private sever in her bathroom and sent classified info through it but Comey chose not to prosecute after Lynch met with her hubby on the Tarmac.  With the Russia nonsense there is not one shred of evidence Trump conspired with Putin to rig the election, not one shred.  

As for the wiretapping, Comey only stated in terms of what has been given to him at this moment.  Trump has already stated they will be giving evidence to Comey this week and next week.  So Comey is only working off what he's got at the moment.  If Trump produces nothing over the next week or so then you can go back to your "the President lied" statement.  I

When the FBI says there is an active investigation there is a reason for said investigation. You're right it could very well be nothing, but an investigation doesn't start from a conspiracy theory. It starts with enough evidence to warrant further investigation.

That's completely false. Yes she had a private server, but the "classified" emails were done so after they were discovered. They weren't classified at the time. The only thing the "but her emails" investigation revealed was that the US classification system is an absolute train wreck. One agency says it is, another says it isn't, some get classified after the fact, while some originally classified get overturned.

Theres not a shred of evidence public because it's an ongoing investigation. Why don't you understand this? Any information from an investigation is supposed to be private until its conclusion so as not to damage the integrity of said investigation.

Will you then admit that Trump lied if he produces no evidence?

34 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Bingo.  So why does the US live in a glass house by constantly interfering in other countries elections but when Russia supposedly does the same thing to them it is the worst thing imaginable?  The fact is BOTH the US and Russia have been meddling in other countries elections since WWII.  This whole Russia narrative is just a ruse to try and impeach Trump.  Also they have zero proof Trump conspired with Russia this time around.  So again the Russia narrative is a dead fish at this time...

They are both unacceptable. One can be upset about more then one thing. Right now the Russia interference in the election is the latest and as such is deserving of more attention. Why don't you denounce Russia's interference? Why instead do you try to say well they did it before so it's not a big deal?

1 minute ago, Mattrek said:

When the FBI says there is an active investigation there is a reason for said investigation. You're right it could very well be nothing, but an investigation doesn't start from a conspiracy theory. It starts with enough evidence to warrant further investigation.

That's completely false. Yes she had a private server, but the "classified" emails were done so after they were discovered. They weren't classified at the time. The only thing the "but her emails" investigation revealed was that the US classification system is an absolute train wreck. One agency says it is, another says it isn't, some get classified after the fact, while some originally classified get overturned.

Theres not a shred of evidence public because it's an ongoing investigation. Why don't you understand this? Any information from an investigation is supposed to be private until its conclusion so as not to damage the integrity of said investigation.

Will you then admit that Trump lied if he produces no evidence?

Sure, as long as you admit that when the CIA and the DNI both say there is zero evidence, then there is zero evidence.  Playing this ruse for the next several months under the disguise that there is an active ongoing investigation so nothing can be disclosed is nonsense.  Comey admitted they were looking into Trump/Russia ties since July.  It is March.  That is over 9 months.  If they haven't found anything yet it is because there is nothing to find...

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

Sure, as long as you admit that when the CIA and the DNI both say there is zero evidence, then there is zero evidence.  Playing this ruse for the next several months under the disguise that there is an active ongoing investigation so nothing can be disclosed is nonsense.  Comey admitted they were looking into Trump/Russia ties since July.  It is March.  That is over 9 months.  If they haven't found anything yet it is because there is nothing to find...

Huh, that's interesting. I didn't know investigations that take a long time therefore mean there's nothing to investigate. 

2 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

They are both unacceptable. One can be upset about more then one thing. Right now the Russia interference in the election is the latest and as such is deserving of more attention. Why don't you denounce Russia's interference? Why instead do you try to say well they did it before so it's not a big deal?

Because it has been going on by BOTH countries since before we were born.  The CIA is even worse than Russia.  Can't wait for more of vault 7 to come out and expose the CIA for who they really are.  They are basically a criminal institution.  Even JFK wanted to destroy them, but unfortunately the CIA got to him first.  I will never support the CIA or defend them in any way.  What Russia did was wrong.  What the CIA does is 1000 times worse...