DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Any proof he didn't? Stalemate.

So you need proof to show your innocence?  Is that how it works in America?  I should hand in my law degree, I must have missed the whole first semester...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Please read my edited post about Menendez.  Those women lied right?  And no I'm not digging, I just don't convict people of anything until there is actual proof and people are charged.  Ever heard of the Duke rape case?  

Yet you are insinuating that this women is a lier based on a previous, and unrelated, event in which  political operatives paid a prostitute to say something that didn't happen...

 

"On March 18, 2013 police in the Dominican Republic announced that three women had said they had been paid $300–425 each to lie about having had sex with Menendez.[136]"

 

...You asked for proof and I gave you her friends and mother stating that they had knowledge of this. Yet you ignore it. 

Edited by Canorth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Yet you are insinuating that this women is a lier based on a previous, and unrelated, event in which  political operatives paid a prostitute to say something that didn't happen...

 

You asked for proof and I gave you her friends and mother stating that they had knowledge of this. Yet you ignore it. 

I'm not insinuating anything other then the exact same thing happened to Menendez a few years ago and they found out the women were lying and were paid off.  Luckily he didn't resign back then.  In this case the jury is still out.  Pedophiles don't just molest one kid.  It is a lifelong pattern for them.  The fact that it is only one person from 40 years ago one month before an election is suspicious enough already.  If he is actually a pedophile then he would have molested more than one kid in his lifetime.  I'm sure you would agree with this.  Pedophilia is a sick disease and the worst crime.  If Moore is a pedophile they should hang him from his balls.  But if there is no actual proof other than an allegation from 40 years ago that seems politically driven I'm not gonna call him out and make a judgement on it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canorth said:

@Harvey Spector

 

If Menendez did this (which it doesn't look like he did), he should not be in the position he is in. Can you say the same about Moore? 

If Moore is a pedophile not only should he resign he should be hung from his balls.  So yes I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canorth said:

@Harvey Spector

 

If Menendez did this (which it doesn't look like he did), he should not be in the position he is in. Can you say the same about Moore? 

Moore “didn’t” do anything, as suggested.  Due process, and innocence until “proven” guilty are safeguards of the judicial system.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

I'm not insinuating anything other then the exact same thing happened to Menendez a few years ago and they found out the women were lying and were paid off.  Luckily he didn't resign back then.  In this case the jury is still out.  Pedophiles don't just molest one kid.  It is a lifelong pattern for them.  The fact that it is only one person from 40 years ago one month before an election is suspicious enough already.  If he is actually a pedophile then he would have molested more than one kid in his lifetime.  I'm sure you would agree with this.  Pedophilia is a sick disease and the worst crime.  If Moore is a pedophile they should hang him from his balls.  But if there is no actual proof other than an allegation from 40 years ago that seems politically driven I'm not gonna call him out and make a judgement on it.

Continues to ask for proof... continues to ignore statements from friends and mother.

 

It might not be the proof you are looking for, but it is evidence that this has gone far beyond a "he said she said"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canorth said:

Continues to ask for proof... continues to ignore statements from friends and mother.

 

It might not be the proof you are looking for, but it is evidence that this has gone far beyond a "he said she said"...

It’s an allegation, not proof (or even evidence) at this point.  People remember things differently when under oath, and penalty of perjury. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Moore “didn’t” do anything, as suggested. Due process, and innocence until “proven” guilty are safeguards of the judicial system.  

The bolded doesn't make sense. 

 

... Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly were also never "proven guilty"... they only had to pay 10's of millions of dollars for there "innocence". Sexual predators in powerfull positions get away all the time. Whether it be through money, power or running for president. It happens. 

 

Its wierd how with all the sexual harassment/assault accusations coming out you guys choose to believe this guy. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Please read my edited post about Menendez.  Those women lied right?  And no I'm not digging, I just don't convict people of anything until there is actual proof and people are charged.  Ever heard of the Duke rape case?  

Should I dig up a few of your "pizza gate" posts?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It’s an allegation, not proof (or even evidence) at this point.  People remember things differently when under oath, and penalty of perjury. 

Don't believe the victim, her friends, or mother... how about someone he worked with in the district attorneys office...

 

 

A former colleague of U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls while he was the assistant district attorney for Etowah County.

 

Moore worked in the district attorney’s office from 1977 until 1982, and his coworkers found it strange that he regularly dated high school girls, Teresa Jones, former deputy district attorney for Etowah County from 1982 until 1985 told CNN.

 

No one confronted him about the behavior, which included preying on young girls at high school gatherings, at the time, she said.

 

“It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird,” Jones told CNN. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall...but you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that,” Jones told CNN.

 

Link

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Should I dig up a few of your "pizza gate" posts?

Haha, you should probably wait a few more weeks on that one.  I'll tell you why later...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Canorth said:

Don't believe the victim, her friends, or mother... how about someone he worked with in the district attorneys office...

 

 

A former colleague of U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls while he was the assistant district attorney for Etowah County.

 

Moore worked in the district attorney’s office from 1977 until 1982, and his coworkers found it strange that he regularly dated high school girls, Teresa Jones, former deputy district attorney for Etowah County from 1982 until 1985 told CNN.

 

No one confronted him about the behavior, which included preying on young girls at high school gatherings, at the time, she said.

 

“It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird,” Jones told CNN. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall...but you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that,” Jones told CNN.

 

Link

The legal age of consent in Alabama is 16.  He is not a pedophile if he is dating high school girls of consent.  It may be wrong and creepy but not illegal.  The 14 year old is the ONLY allegation of an underage girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Continues to ask for proof... continues to ignore statements from friends and mother.

 

It might not be the proof you are looking for, but it is evidence that this has gone far beyond a "he said she said"...

It's scary how someone could be found guilty of a crime and have their life completely ruined over an allegation.  Might as well throw the law books out the window.  Of course people have never lied before right?  Didn't Patrick Kane have "corroborating evidence" that he raped someone?  What happened there?  Did Patrick Kane quit hockey because of an allegation?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

The legal age of consent in Alabama is 16.  He is not a pedophile if he is dating high school girls of consent.  It may be wrong and creepy but not illegal.  The 14 year old is the ONLY allegation of an underage girl.

You're really going to bat for this guy, hey? It shows a pattern. It shows he is inclined to prey on very young females. Its shows that something like this is well within the realm of his character. Its shows that these allegations are very possibly true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canorth said:

You're really going to bat for this guy, hey? It shows a pattern. It shows he is inclined to prey on very young females. Its shows that something like this is well within the realm of his character. Its shows that these allegations are very possibly true.

I'm not going to bat for anyone.  You are suggesting that dating a 16 year old in Alabama is a crime, which it isn't.  All we have is an allegation that he molested a 14 year old 40 years ago.  You should probably follow the law and give him due process and stop being a SJW and throw someone under the bus just because it fits your political narrative.  I would give Bob Menendez the same due process.  His allegations were proven false and so he rightly did not resign.  Patrick Kane's accusations proved false so he rightly continued to play hockey.  Unfortunately for the Duke lacrosse players they were completely thrown under the bus and their lives were ruined over fake accusations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

I'm not going to bat for anyone.  You are suggesting that dating a 16 year old in Alabama is a crime, which it isn't.  All we have is an allegation that he molested a 14 year old 40 years ago.  You should probably follow the law and give him due process and stop being a SJW and throw someone under the bus just because it fits your political narrative.  I would give Bob Menendez the same due process.  His allegations were proven false and so he rightly did not resign.  Patrick Kane's accusations proved false so he rightly continued to play hockey.  Unfortunately for the Duke lacrosse players they were completely thrown under the bus and their lives were ruined over fake accusations.

If only Moore was connected to Hollywood in some way.....

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.