DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Trump hasn't tweeted in nearly 20 hours. Something must be wrong.

Don't get our hopes up

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Lol

You missed that it was a TRUMP APPOINTED JUDGE!!!!

Yes, a trump appointed judge made this ruling.

So unfair, rude.  disrespectful

• Upvote 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

Haha, I saw that right after I posted the tweet. 

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Haha, I saw that right after I posted the tweet. 

This should be amazing.  Almost as amazing as claiming that Mueller and his crew, republican appointees all are democrats in a witch hunt

Judge Timothy J. Kelly was appointed to the United States District Court for the District of Columbia in September 2017.  He received his A.B., cum laude, from Duke University in 1991 and his J.D. from Georgetown University in 1997, where he served as a Senior Associate Editor of the American Criminal Law Review and represented indigent defendants in D.C. Superior Court through Georgetown’s Criminal Justice Clinic.

52 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Trump hasn't tweeted in nearly 20 hours. Something must be wrong.

Well, you know that (much like the human body) a cell phone battery only has a finite amount of energy and once that's used up, it's over.....

....it isn't possible to replenish....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1

49 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Was he a Mexican, by any chance?

5 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Was he a Mexican, by any chance?

some are good people i hear.

It would be awesome if the rest of the press corps hand Acosta the mic and just sit back and let him ask the first question and force lyin' little thumbs or one of his minions to answer a question about the lawsuit. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

some are good people i hear.

It would be awesome if the rest of the press corps hand Acosta the mic and just sit back and let him ask the first question and force lyin' little thumbs or one of his minions to answer a question about the lawsuit. 

Trump is so petty, it's almost guaranteed that he'd refuse to answer any question from Acosta. My guess is that he'll go on a "Fake News!" rant.

It's a loss for Trump personally and we all know that he values nothing above "winning". It'll be something along the lines of "They can make me let him into the WH, but they can't make me answer his questions..."

The supreme irony.

ALL of Trumps supporters are now completely ignoring common sense.

OMG he shouldn't have his pass back because (and get this) he was rude

Straight up post to them the crap Trump has said about ANYONE, the immediate response is 1st amendment.  BUT!  Remind them that Acosta is doing his job as  a member of the press and his 1st amendment is also essential....OMG he was being rude he can't be rude he's not allowed to be rude

Regarding Avanetti's "arrest"

Turns out there's some SERIOUS shade surrounding it and it was all made up.  Colour me shocked that yet again someone on the right has potentially created a false story about a Trump opponent

50 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The supreme irony.

ALL of Trumps supporters are now completely ignoring common sense.

OMG he shouldn't have his pass back because (and get this) he was rude

Straight up post to them the crap Trump has said about ANYONE, the immediate response is 1st amendment.  BUT!  Remind them that Acosta is doing his job as  a member of the press and his 1st amendment is also essential....OMG he was being rude he can't be rude he's not allowed to be rude

Lets also not forget that the "rude" excuse was a back up plan after the phony "he placed his hands on the intern" lie was roundly debunked. (but not until after Sarah Sanders had doubled down on the fake news)....

If you are wondering what it looks like for all those troops sent to the border with Thanksgiving coming up, this will give you an indications.  A whole lot of nothing more than setting up razor wire.  

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

If you are wondering what it looks like for all those troops sent to the border with Thanksgiving coming up, this will give you an indications.  A whole lot of nothing more than setting up razor wire.  

Dfq?