DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

I was listening to a commentator the other day who stated that many of the functions of govt. are starting to break down because trump has not placed people in charge of certain departments and some of the people who have been appointed have no idea about the job they are supposed to do.

This all started when he sacked Christie and the handover team he had assembled back when he was president elect.

but but... BENGAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORMS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you disagree with a 29 or 30th investigation on it you are most likely a fascist lefty-communist!

Edited by Ronaldoescobar

20 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

language warning, but man is this on point.

This is a fake video, one of those "deep fakes"  I am 15 seconds in and his facial movements are not natural by any stretch

Aaaand there's jordan peele

Edit**  I give it 30 minutes before this is passed around OAN, Gateway or the like claiming Obama is coming for them and is using "the language" to do it

Edited by Warhippy

Change the president, change the narrative.

Fox news is an embarassment.

Edited by Duodenum

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

This is a fake video, one of those "deep fakes"  I am 15 seconds in and his facial movements are not natural by any stretch

Aaaand there's jordan peele

Edit**  I give it 30 minutes before this is passed around OAN, Gateway or the like claiming Obama is coming for them and is using "the language" to do it

Peele makes a great point tho, look at what the fools at the white house tried to do with the Acosta video 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Peele makes a great point tho, look at what the fools at the white house tried to do with the Acosta video 

People have been sounding the warning on these deep fake videos for some time.  For very very good reason.  A while back it was quite easy to tell the variance in the imaging.  Now it's a lot tougher and I stare at video/photo editing software all day

I cannot wait for people to start creating Trump deep fake videos insulting his base and for them to eat it right up.  Because you could create an absolutely outlandish deep fake video about Trump simply going the hell off the deep end about how stupid his base is, use his proper terminology and inflections and it wouldn't at all seem out of place.

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Next time someone on the left argues Dems aren't corporatists:

The Democratic party isn't on the left of the spectrum. They're just left of Republicans....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-of-emails-about-government-business-last-year/ar-BBPTm6d?ocid=spartandhp

"

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

This Week's Circulars

White House ethics officials learned of Trump’s repeated use of personal email when reviewing emails gathered last fall by five Cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit. That review revealed that throughout much of 2017, she often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner.

15 minutes ago, gurn said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-of-emails-about-government-business-last-year/ar-BBPTm6d?ocid=spartandhp

"

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

This Week's Circulars

White House ethics officials learned of Trump’s repeated use of personal email when reviewing emails gathered last fall by five Cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit. That review revealed that throughout much of 2017, she often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner.

i wonder if wikileaks

or the russians are gonna hack it

3 hours ago, coastal.view said:

i wonder if wikileaks

or the russians are gonna hack it

Nah, I'm sure the Trumps have the strongest private email servers, very strong....the strongest

• Haha 1

Gotta admit I am impressed by Alexandria Occasia-Ortez's push back against those putting shizzle on her.

Her statement about the rich getting richer really resonated with me.

I hope she continues to stick it to those who try to intimidate her.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Nah, I'm sure the Trumps have the strongest private email servers, very strong....the strongest

Didn't Trump invent emails? Or was it the internet? :rolleyes:

It looks like Trump's penchant for blaming others is rubbing off on his cabinet:

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/417489-zinke-blames-environmental-radicals-for-deadly-california-fires

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke blamed “environmental radicals” for the California wildfires that have killed at least 77 people, saying they stop forest management practices that could have prevented the fires.

Days after touring the damage of the Camp fire, the deadliest in California’s history, Zinke went on Breitbart News Sunday and declared “it’s not the time for finger-pointing” on the causes of the fires.

But minutes later, he put the blame squarely on environmentalists, contending that they stood in the way of clearing brush, doing prescribed burns and other actions.

“I will lay this on the foot of those environmental radicals that have prevented us from managing the forests for years. And you know what? This is on them,” Zinke said.

If the name sounds familiar, it's because Zinke is somewhat famous (infamous?) for referring to himself as a Geologist, despite never having worked as one.

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Trump invented the universe, bro..

He didn't exactly invent it.....

He just sold the rights to put his name on it...."Trump Universe"....there's a big sign right beside VY Canis Majoris (The "Big Dog")....

At first, Trump didn't want to do it, (he didn't like the idea of a star bigger than him) but Jared told him that it was bigger than Obama's star and that Putin was going to annex it if he didn't get there first....

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

If the name sounds familiar, it's because Zinke is somewhat famous (infamous?) for referring to himself as a Geologist, despite never having worked as one.

hmmm......you know there IS a saying of 'he's full of rocks in his head' and it's meaning right?  Maybe that's where he gets that idea?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/rocks-in-one-s-head--have

Dow and the entire stock index down again today.  432 points thus far and still dropping.  

Every gain made in 2018 via the US stimulus is gone.  The jobs created via the stimulus were temporary and we will see the real US economy over the next 8 months