DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

looks like little Donny might be getting a new toy for Christmas:

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/newly-released-images-offer-first-glimpse-of-next-generation-marine-one-prototype

Newly-released images show the prototype of the next-generation Marine One helicopter landing on the White House South Lawn.

A spokesman for the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), which is overseeing development of the new presidential helicopter, told Fox News that the pictures were taken during testing on Sep. 22.

The images show the Sikorsky-built VH-92A helicopter painted in the traditional presidential airlift colors.

Pretty sharp looking machine.....no word though, on whether you can get it wet.....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/newly-released-images-offer-first-glimpse-of-next-generation-marine-one-prototype

Pretty sharp looking machine.....no word though, on whether you can get it wet.....

Holy I am shocked at the comments section to that link.  Cannot believe it's a fox page

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Holy I am shocked at the comments section to that link.  Cannot believe it's a fox page

Thanks for pointing that out. I don't often read comments.

Surprising indeed for a Fox page.

Come on winds of change, please blow a little harder on that country below us.

Just looking at 2 turkeys out front of the Whitehouse.

I am certain the avian one has more intelligence than the supposedly human one.

19 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Just looking at 2 turkeys out front of the Whitehouse.

I am certain the avian one has more intelligence than the supposedly human one.

Luckily, Trump is wearing a coat so you can tell them apart.....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

551 points and dropping on the DOW!

Presidential Harassment by the Dems!

(At least I heard somewhere that that’s the cause for every time the market drops.)

So the Blowhard in Chief was asked who should be Time's Person of the Year. One guess who his answer was.....:rolleyes:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-i-cant-imagine-anybody-else-other-than-myself-for-time-person-of-the-year/ar-BBPVy14?li=AAggFp5

President Trump said Tuesday that he "can't imagine" anyone other than himself being named Time's Person of the Year.

A reporter asked Trump as he prepared to depart the White House for his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida who deserved to finish second for the designation, telling the president he assumed who his choice for first would be.

"It's called person of the year, right? It's no longer man of the year, right?" Trump replied.

"I don't know, that's up to Time Magazine," he continued. "I've been there before. I can't imagine anybody else other than Trump."

If there's any justice (pun intended), the winner will be Christine Blasey Ford....

13 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Presidential Harassment by the Dems!

(At least I heard somewhere that that’s the cause for every time the market drops.)

it's a combination of that and the fact that somewhere, Hillary Clinton is sacrificing a chicken and sticking pins into a mock-up of the NYSE.....

5 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Speaking of getting wet....based on Stormy's information the only getting wet in the bedroom is Trump   

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

551 points and dropping on the DOW!

I kinda miss Harv, Clam etc  Hearing them justify how this is a good thing

Time for me to average down some of my holdings!  Great buying opportunity.

:P

It'll cost about $200 million for the US sending the military and the National Guard to make the barb wire fence to stop the migrant caravan. 

:blink:

48 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Time for me to average down some of my holdings!  Great buying opportunity.

:P

I wouldn't yet.. it's going to keep falling by the sounds of it. Meanwhile I started heavily in June and everything was mostly unrealized gain. I am getting totally &^@#ed here and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. 

44 minutes ago, BPA said:

It'll cost about $200 million for the US sending the military and the National Guard to make the barb wire fence to stop the migrant caravan. 

:blink:

but look at the ray of hope

barb wire stock prices seem to be holding pretty well

Edited by coastal.view

22 hours ago, gurn said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-of-emails-about-government-business-last-year/ar-BBPTm6d?ocid=spartandhp

"

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

This Week's Circulars

White House ethics officials learned of Trump’s repeated use of personal email when reviewing emails gathered last fall by five Cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit. That review revealed that throughout much of 2017, she often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner.

I guess it should just be a matter of time before the FBI brings charges against crooked Ivanka. Tick tock!!!

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, RWMc1 said:

I guess it should just be a matter of time before the FBI brings charges against crooked Ivanka. Tick tock!!!

Not until Killary after sending then deleting 30000 (possibly millions more) highly classified emails regarding on her own personal server controlled by the Soros/Obama/Clinton cabal!

Lock her up!!

MAGA!!

Edited by Ronaldoescobar

2 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Not until Killary after sending then deleting 30000 (possibly millions more) highly classified emails regarding on her own personal server controlled by the Soros/Obama/Clinton cabal!

Lock her up!!

MAGA!!

Joke missed. Comprehension lacking.