DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

There's no point in democracy when ignorance is celebrated

Political scientists get the same one vote as some arkansas inbred

majority rule don't work in mental institutions

sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions

 

 

Mate I find this post very heartening.

We really are brothers.

 

The lyrics to leaving Jesus land off wolves in wolves clothing are more pertinent than ever.

I will post them up in the lyrics thread tonight.

Edited by Ilunga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm a non-believer, but I've often said that some of the people who claim to be God's people, but support tearing families apart at the border, or throwing people off their healthcare so the rich can get a tax cut and the military a bunch of equipment it doesn't need, or justify the president's support of a regime that bombs children in school buses because they do a lot of business in America, better hope that I'm right and they're wrong......Because the God that I was brought up to believe in would have been appalled by those actions and would be quick to press the "down" elevator when they showed up at the Pearly Gates.

Do you remember the lyrics I posted from Jaya the cats song ,The wilderness

Religion the opiate of the masses 

When they talk about God they make him sound like a fascist

Jesus Christ was a pacifist 

Half the Shizzle they do in his name would probably make him pissed

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Do you remember the lyrics I posted from Jaya the cats song ,The wilderness

Religion the opiate of the masses 

When they talk about God they make him sound like a fascist

Jesus Christ was a pacifist 

Half the Shizzle they do in his name would probably make him pissed

At least half, methinks....

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://nypost.com/2018/11/21/white-house-authorizes-lethal-force-for-troops-at-mexico-border/

 

"The White House gave troops stationed at the southern border the OK to use lethal force if necessary — a move that legal experts warn may violate the Posse Comitatus Act, which bars the military from being used for civilian law enforcement.

The “cabinet order” was signed by White House chief of staff John Kelly — not President Trump — and authorizes “Department of Defense military personnel” to “perform those military protective activities that the Secretary of Defense determines are reasonably necessary” to protect border agents, the Military Times reported.

That includes “a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention and cursory search.”

There are about 5,900 active-duty troops and 2,100 National Guard forces deployed to the Mexican border.

Trump had said earlier this month that the troops could “fight back” if the Central American asylum-seekers heading to the US border hurled rocks their way.

“They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back. I told them to consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like what they did to the Mexican military and police, I say consider it a rifle,” the commander-in-chief said on Nov. 1.

He later walked back the comment that rocks are the same as rifles after widespread condemnation.

Some of the actions described in Kelly’s late Tuesday order, including crowd control and detention, could violate the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act.

The Congressional Research Service determined “case law indicates that ‘execution of the law’ in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act occurs (a) when the Armed Forces perform tasks assigned to an organ of civil government, or (b) when the Armed Forces perform tasks assigned to them solely for purposes of civilian government,” the website reported.

But the law also allows the president “to use military force to suppress insurrection or to enforce federal authority,” the service found.

Prior to the midterms, the president employed harsh anti-immigrant rhetoric to describe the “caravans” of migrants — many of them women and children — fleeing their homelands.

n an effort to fire up his nationalist base, he repeatedly called the caravan an “invasion” of the US, claiming without evidence that “Middle Easterners,” terrorists and hordes of violent gang members had infiltrated the group.

He ordered the troop deployment, and ominously warned that the active-duty troops would stop the asylum-seekers, though their actual role turned out to be building camps and stringing barbed wire along the border.

Trump barely mentioned the caravans after the midterms, and the Pentagon announced that the border operation, briefly dubbed “Operation Patriot Freedom” before the brass scrapped that moniker, would be wound down and that the troops would be home by Christmas.

Some of the migrants have massed at the border city of Tijuana, while others remain hundreds of miles away from the US.

Experts eyed the order warily.

Posse Comitatus is “always looming in the background. You never invoke it as such because it is such a background principle,” William Banks, author of “Soldiers on the Home Front: The Domestic Role of the American Military” and former director of the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism at Syracuse University, told the website.

Kelly said in the directive that the move was necessary because “credible evidence and intelligence” suggest that the migrants in Tijuana “may prompt incidents of violence and disorder” that could threaten Border Patrol personnel.

But the White House could still find itself in legal hot water if the authorities in the memo are determined to be counter to the law, Banks said."

 

 MAGA, just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Orange Julius Caesar has been officially scolded by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

 

You know he's going to answer back in some petulant way....the question is only "how stupid will he look in doing so?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Well, Orange Julius Caesar has been officially scolded by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

 

You know he's going to answer back in some petulant way....the question is only "how stupid will he look in doing so?"

“I know more about the law than all the chiefs and all the justices, believe me.” he said and they believed.

 

Or something to that effect. :P

Edited by Toews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Well, Orange Julius Caesar has been officially scolded by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

 

You know he's going to answer back in some petulant way....the question is only "how stupid will he look in doing so?"

He already did earlier fyi lol  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

He already did earlier fyi lol  

 

 

 

Quelle surprise....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah, he went here. 

 

 

Typical Trump, banking on the stupidity of the masses....and why not? It's gotten him this far...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Typical Trump, banking on the stupidity of the masses....and why not? It's gotten him this far...

he needs someone to give him the arctic finger rectally, maybe he'll understand then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

he needs someone to give him the arctic finger rectally, maybe he'll understand then. 

I could see Hannity getting an instant chubby, if he read that....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gurn said:

https://nypost.com/2018/11/21/white-house-authorizes-lethal-force-for-troops-at-mexico-border/

 

"The White House gave troops stationed at the southern border the OK to use lethal force if necessary — a move that legal experts warn may violate the Posse Comitatus Act, which bars the military from being used for civilian law enforcement.

The “cabinet order” was signed by White House chief of staff John Kelly — not President Trump — and authorizes “Department of Defense military personnel” to “perform those military protective activities that the Secretary of Defense determines are reasonably necessary” to protect border agents, the Military Times reported.

That includes “a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention and cursory search.”

There are about 5,900 active-duty troops and 2,100 National Guard forces deployed to the Mexican border.

Trump had said earlier this month that the troops could “fight back” if the Central American asylum-seekers heading to the US border hurled rocks their way.

“They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back. I told them to consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like what they did to the Mexican military and police, I say consider it a rifle,” the commander-in-chief said on Nov. 1.

He later walked back the comment that rocks are the same as rifles after widespread condemnation.

Some of the actions described in Kelly’s late Tuesday order, including crowd control and detention, could violate the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act.

The Congressional Research Service determined “case law indicates that ‘execution of the law’ in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act occurs (a) when the Armed Forces perform tasks assigned to an organ of civil government, or (b) when the Armed Forces perform tasks assigned to them solely for purposes of civilian government,” the website reported.

But the law also allows the president “to use military force to suppress insurrection or to enforce federal authority,” the service found.

Prior to the midterms, the president employed harsh anti-immigrant rhetoric to describe the “caravans” of migrants — many of them women and children — fleeing their homelands.

n an effort to fire up his nationalist base, he repeatedly called the caravan an “invasion” of the US, claiming without evidence that “Middle Easterners,” terrorists and hordes of violent gang members had infiltrated the group.

He ordered the troop deployment, and ominously warned that the active-duty troops would stop the asylum-seekers, though their actual role turned out to be building camps and stringing barbed wire along the border.

Trump barely mentioned the caravans after the midterms, and the Pentagon announced that the border operation, briefly dubbed “Operation Patriot Freedom” before the brass scrapped that moniker, would be wound down and that the troops would be home by Christmas.

Some of the migrants have massed at the border city of Tijuana, while others remain hundreds of miles away from the US.

Experts eyed the order warily.

Posse Comitatus is “always looming in the background. You never invoke it as such because it is such a background principle,” William Banks, author of “Soldiers on the Home Front: The Domestic Role of the American Military” and former director of the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism at Syracuse University, told the website.

Kelly said in the directive that the move was necessary because “credible evidence and intelligence” suggest that the migrants in Tijuana “may prompt incidents of violence and disorder” that could threaten Border Patrol personnel.

But the White House could still find itself in legal hot water if the authorities in the memo are determined to be counter to the law, Banks said."

 

 MAGA, just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Just when you think these scumbags cannot stoop any lower they plumb new depths of inhumane behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Typical Trump, banking on the stupidity of the masses....and why not? It's gotten him this far...

It is something one can bank on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah, he went here. 

 

 

Maybe he should have said this in "Pleasure", I would have loved to see the look he would have gotten from Jerry Brown.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Captain Combover has started a new (old?) Twitter feud with comedian Michelle Wolf. For those who may have somehow forgotten, Wolf was the guest speaker at last year's WH Correspondents Dinner.

 

The Dotard called Wolf a "So-called comedian" and said that she "bombed so badly"......

 

Wolf's response: "I bet you'd be on my side if I killed a journalist"....

 

Oh snap....:lol:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Captain Combover has started a new (old?) Twitter feud with comedian Michelle Wolf. For those who may have somehow forgotten, Wolf was the guest speaker at last year's WH Correspondents Dinner.

 

The Dotard called Wolf a "So-called comedian" and said that she "bombed so badly"......

 

Wolf's response: "I bet you'd be on my side if I killed a journalist"....

 

Oh snap....:lol:

I loved her speech, she went places that a male comedian never could with that opportunity and it struck a big nerve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, gurn said:

https://nypost.com/2018/11/21/white-house-authorizes-lethal-force-for-troops-at-mexico-border/

 

"The White House gave troops stationed at the southern border the OK to use lethal force if necessary — a move that legal experts warn may violate the Posse Comitatus Act, which bars the military from being used for civilian law enforcement.

The “cabinet order” was signed by White House chief of staff John Kelly — not President Trump — and authorizes “Department of Defense military personnel” to “perform those military protective activities that the Secretary of Defense determines are reasonably necessary” to protect border agents, the Military Times reported.

That includes “a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention and cursory search.”

There are about 5,900 active-duty troops and 2,100 National Guard forces deployed to the Mexican border.

Trump had said earlier this month that the troops could “fight back” if the Central American asylum-seekers heading to the US border hurled rocks their way.

“They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back. I told them to consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like what they did to the Mexican military and police, I say consider it a rifle,” the commander-in-chief said on Nov. 1.

He later walked back the comment that rocks are the same as rifles after widespread condemnation.

Some of the actions described in Kelly’s late Tuesday order, including crowd control and detention, could violate the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act.

The Congressional Research Service determined “case law indicates that ‘execution of the law’ in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act occurs (a) when the Armed Forces perform tasks assigned to an organ of civil government, or (b) when the Armed Forces perform tasks assigned to them solely for purposes of civilian government,” the website reported.

But the law also allows the president “to use military force to suppress insurrection or to enforce federal authority,” the service found.

Prior to the midterms, the president employed harsh anti-immigrant rhetoric to describe the “caravans” of migrants — many of them women and children — fleeing their homelands.

n an effort to fire up his nationalist base, he repeatedly called the caravan an “invasion” of the US, claiming without evidence that “Middle Easterners,” terrorists and hordes of violent gang members had infiltrated the group.

He ordered the troop deployment, and ominously warned that the active-duty troops would stop the asylum-seekers, though their actual role turned out to be building camps and stringing barbed wire along the border.

Trump barely mentioned the caravans after the midterms, and the Pentagon announced that the border operation, briefly dubbed “Operation Patriot Freedom” before the brass scrapped that moniker, would be wound down and that the troops would be home by Christmas.

Some of the migrants have massed at the border city of Tijuana, while others remain hundreds of miles away from the US.

Experts eyed the order warily.

Posse Comitatus is “always looming in the background. You never invoke it as such because it is such a background principle,” William Banks, author of “Soldiers on the Home Front: The Domestic Role of the American Military” and former director of the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism at Syracuse University, told the website.

Kelly said in the directive that the move was necessary because “credible evidence and intelligence” suggest that the migrants in Tijuana “may prompt incidents of violence and disorder” that could threaten Border Patrol personnel.

But the White House could still find itself in legal hot water if the authorities in the memo are determined to be counter to the law, Banks said."

 

 MAGA, just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Seig heil, Furher Drumpf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Seig heil, Furher Drumpf.

yep

the man has no meaningful boundaries

whatever he feels he wants he pursues

 

tries to order prosecutions against political foes

gets into fights with judges over matters in the legal forum

contradicts his own secret service investigation outcomes (russia, saudi arabia, n korea)

likes authoritarian leaders, identifies with them

 

unabashedly defies global warming science

and then attacks areas where natural disasters occur

and blames victims for mother nature defying him

 

is rude and vindictive, does not respect the presidential office

repeatedly attacks the press

continually scapegoats ethnic groups

 

the list goes on

puzzled why so many in the usa

continue to support this orangutan

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

yep

the man has no meaningful boundaries

whatever he feels he wants he pursues

 

tries to order prosecutions against political foes

gets into fights with judges over matters in the legal forum

contradicts his own secret service investigation outcomes (russia, saudi arabia, n korea)

likes authoritarian leaders, identifies with them

 

unabashedly defies global warming science

and then attacks areas where natural disasters occur

and blames victims for mother nature defying him

 

is rude and vindictive, does not respect the presidential office

repeatedly attacks the press

continually scapegoats ethnic groups

 

the list goes on

puzzled why so many in the usa

continue to support this orangutan

In my humble opinion, there are two groups of despicable that support him:

 

1. The extremely wealthy who saw Dumpf as their champion, who would (and has) used the government to siphon unspeakable amounts of money to the coffers of the wealthy by strip mining social programs designed to help the poor.

 

2. The extremely stupid who see Dumpf as their savior. Not their president, their actual savior. Someone who shares their same disdain for the uppity Democrats. This mouthbreathing, knuckledragging lot have no time for the future of the Earth, or the fair and equal treatment of all people. They want a messiah who will make sure that they have a good job, enough gas in their brokedown Supra, and enough money to slowly kill themselves on fast food and cheap beer.

 

Neither of these halves of his base care about honesty, compassion, professionalism, respect, humility or tact. They see the world in simple and selfish terms. And they further cement by firm belief in giving people full access to birth control. 

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.