DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

I thought TRUMP!1 had no problem answering Mueller's questions.  Wouldn't someone who is innocent want to get this witch hunt over with?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-pulled-out-planned-mueller-team-meeting-camp-david-after-seeing-1227240

DONALD TRUMP PULLED OUT OF PLANNED MUELLER TEAM MEETING AT CAMP DAVID AFTER RECEIVING LIST OF QUESTIONS

Just so we are clear about this spat between Chief Justice Roberts and the 9th Circuit are clear.  As usual, TRUMP!! is full of b.s. and is pulling this from his posterior.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-trump-claims-9th-circuit-court-most-overturned-land-its-not-1227950

FACT CHECK: TRUMP CLAIMS 9TH CIRCUIT COURT IS MOST OVERTURNED IN THE LAND—IT'S NOT

2 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Just so we are clear about this spat between Chief Justice Roberts and the 9th Circuit are clear.  As usual, TRUMP!! is full of b.s. and is pulling this from his posterior.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-trump-claims-9th-circuit-court-most-overturned-land-its-not-1227950

FACT CHECK: TRUMP CLAIMS 9TH CIRCUIT COURT IS MOST OVERTURNED IN THE LAND—IT'S NOT

Trump is a liar? how could it be??? its all so great again. 

17 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

I thought TRUMP!1 had no problem answering Mueller's questions.  Wouldn't someone who is innocent want to get this witch hunt over with?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-pulled-out-planned-mueller-team-meeting-camp-david-after-seeing-1227240

DONALD TRUMP PULLED OUT OF PLANNED MUELLER TEAM MEETING AT CAMP DAVID AFTER RECEIVING LIST OF QUESTIONS

I doubt this comes as a surprise to anyone....

...we all knew he was full of it when he said he'd be happy to answer Mueller's questions in person.

Too bad, though....it would have been fun to watch Giuliani's head explode, when president Pinocchio agreed to a sit down with RM.^_^

This Thanksgiving, Donald Trump is thankful for.....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/22/politics/trump-troops-border-thanksgiving-teleconference/index.html

At one point, Trump was asked what he was most thankful for on this Thanksgiving.

"For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country," Trump said. "I've made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn't believe it."

....himself....:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah, he went here. 

Many people not just bone spurs do not realise climate change means extremes at both ends of the spectrum.

• Hydration 1

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

In my humble opinion, there are two groups of despicable that support him:

1. The extremely wealthy who saw Dumpf as their champion, who would (and has) used the government to siphon unspeakable amounts of money to the coffers of the wealthy by strip mining social programs designed to help the poor.

2. The extremely stupid who see Dumpf as their savior. Not their president, their actual savior. Someone who shares their same disdain for the uppity Democrats. This mouthbreathing, knuckledragging lot have no time for the future of the Earth, or the fair and equal treatment of all people. They want a messiah who will make sure that they have a good job, enough gas in their brokedown Supra, and enough money to slowly kill themselves on fast food and cheap beer.

Neither of these halves of his base care about honesty, compassion, professionalism, respect, humility or tact. They see the world in simple and selfish terms. And they further cement by firm belief in giving people full access to birth control. 

You missed the third group people who like trump are Assh*les plain and simple

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 3

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Many people not just bone spurs do not realise climate change means extremes at both ends of the spectrum.

I should get you to explain that to my many cousins and friends who think its a "cyclical" thing. I really have to bite my tongue when this subject comes up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

I should get you to explain that to my many cousins and friends who think its a "cyclical" thing. I really have to bite my tongue when this subject comes up.

What I always find funny about that is...

Think about the outcome for each side if they are wrong.

If we take action against climate change and we are wrong, we would still end up with a better, healthier, less polluted planet as a result.

If we don take action against climate change and we are wrong, we would end up with the end of days.

I don't know the ins and outs of the whole argument. I cannot keep up with some people that know more about the worlds economies and political angles. I listen to the scientists and trust in them. They are the experts.

I'm not a breeder, if I was I would know this subject inside and out. Literally the future of the planet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

I believe that some people get confused because there has been a cycle of warming and cooling and sometimes the release of a large amount of carbon into our atmosphere was a "natural" event.

One set of figures that illustrate the difference between nature and humans is that at the present Volcanoes release between 130-380 million metric tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere each year.

Humans emit about 30 billion tons each year.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

If we take action against climate change and we are wrong, we would still end up with a better, healthier, less polluted planet as a result.

If we don take action against climate change and we are wrong, we would end up with the end of days.

I don't know the ins and outs of the whole argument. I cannot keep up with some people that know more about the worlds economies and political angles. I listen to the scientists and trust in them. They are the experts.

I'm not a breeder, if I was I would know this subject inside and out. Literally the future of the planet.

We've had the discussion on these boards, several times. There are people around here that are in the "cyclical" camp. They will point to websites that supposedly "debunk"  the 97% claim, or the CO2 factor, but they don't spend a lot of time vetting these sites.

I once pointed one of them to support for anthroprogenic Climate Change being reality by both NOAA and NASA. The response was that these researchers relied on government funding for their jobs and Obama was in charge at the time, so.......(The ridiculous gist of that statement being that scientific researchers would falsify data in the name of continued funding. As if, CC was the only reason for funding those two agencies. :rolleyes:)

I once asked one of them why the opinions at those two agencies hasn't changed since Bone Spurs took office, but I didn't receive a response.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

We've had the discussion on these boards, several times. There are people around here that are in the "cyclical" camp. They will point to websites that supposedly "debunk"  the 97% claim, or the CO2 factor, but they don't spend a lot of time vetting these sites.

I once pointed one of them to support for anthroprogenic Climate Change being reality by both NOAA and NASA. The response was that these researchers relied on government funding for their jobs and Obama was in charge at the time, so.......(The ridiculous gist of that statement being that scientific researchers would falsify data in the name of continued funding. As if, CC was the only reason for funding those two agencies. :rolleyes:)

I once asked one of them why the opinions at those two agencies hasn't changed since Bone Spurs took office, but I didn't receive a response.

Did you really expect one ? 

And if so a rational, logical one ?

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

Did you really expect one ? 

And if so a rational, logical one ?

No, to both.

57 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

so you are saying you don't believe trump?

i am stunned

he knows all ? or not ?

maga

:wub:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

In my humble opinion, there are two groups of despicable that support him:

1. The extremely wealthy who saw Dumpf as their champion, who would (and has) used the government to siphon unspeakable amounts of money to the coffers of the wealthy by strip mining social programs designed to help the poor.

2. The extremely stupid who see Dumpf as their savior. Not their president, their actual savior. Someone who shares their same disdain for the uppity Democrats. This mouthbreathing, knuckledragging lot have no time for the future of the Earth, or the fair and equal treatment of all people. They want a messiah who will make sure that they have a good job, enough gas in their brokedown Supra, and enough money to slowly kill themselves on fast food and cheap beer.

Neither of these halves of his base care about honesty, compassion, professionalism, respect, humility or tact. They see the world in simple and selfish terms. And they further cement by firm belief in giving people full access to birth control. 

3.  The truly racist, evil perceives of garbage who are emboldened seeing one of their own spew hate speech while making America an enemy of the free world.  They see this as an opportunity to reverse civil rights and women's rights movements,  while moaning "fake news" when the media holds their scumbag of a leader accountable for their crimes against humanity.

We need a Nuremberg style commission once decency is restored in the USA to make these bigots answer for their bigotry.  Seeing Cheeto Hitler fry in the electric chair will be must-see TV.