DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

As long as we got that out of the way, who needs the laws, let’s just obey what we feel is right.

But somehow defending yourself after being attacked, makes you comparable to nazis.

You are so clueless, it is scary, I recommend taking some psychology classes to self reflect.

Thanks for the English lesson, the word I was going for was disturbed, lapsus linguae, since English is not my native language.

But again you display this sanctimonious and fastidious attitude, did I use the right words?

Your verbal  diatribe remind me so much of another penal colony resident that got banned, Buddahs Hand.

You are entitled to your opinion and seeing that you get your facts wrong so many times,that opinion is not worth much.

You still do not understand that I was comparing you rationalising violent treatment of women and children the same way tens of millions of Germans rationalised the way their leaders exterminated  6 million people.

As I stated some people can rationalise/ condone behaviour that can never be condoned and you are still doing it.

I do not believe that violence can ever be visited upon women and children.

As I have now stated several times I have posted under the usernames puckinloveicehockey,the ratiocinator and buhdas hand,I was never banned,I stopped posting because of events in my personal life, I had to shut down the email that was linked to that account and forgot my password.

Love your attempt at an insult,penal colony ?

Edited by Ilunga

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Not in the least, I think that Wikileaks should stop pretending to be something they're not

i guess wiki should just surrender to the globalist eden, then they'll get a big smooch and seal of approval from all right thinking people. You know, the ones who aren''t borderline nazis. The ones who'd love to issue numbers for a phoney shower to non members, for the good of humanity.::D

Edited by Aguila

2 hours ago, Ilunga said:

You are entitled to your opinion and seeing that you get your facts wrong so many times,that opinion is not worth much.

You still do not understand that I was comparing you rationalising violent treatment of women and children the same way tens of millions of Germans rationalised the way their leaders exterminated  6 million people.

As I stated some people can rationalise/ condone behaviour that can never be condoned and you are still doing it.

I do not believe that violence can ever be visited upon women and children.

As I have now stated several times I have posted under the usernames puckinloveicehockey,the ratiocinator and buhdas hand,I was never banned,I stopped posting because of events in my personal life, I had to shut down the email that was linked to that account and forgot my password.

Love your attempt at an insult,penal colony ?

You don’t even have an opinion, just some ramblings that make you feel all warm and tingly inside.

Since you seem to lack basic comprehension let me help you out.

My original post was about using tear gas against those that are throwing rocks.

I would imagine that woman and children were not throwing rocks.

Also if I am not mistaken Australia was penal colony where her majesty sent all her undesirables.

That is not a joke but a fact about the DNA, which might help explain your feelings towards illegal behavior.

As much as I would like to continue, I find arguing on internet a colossal waste of time.

So on that note, I bid you adieu.

8 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

You don’t even have an opinion, just some ramblings that make you feel all warm and tingly inside.

My original post was about using tear gas against those that are throwing rocks.

Also if I am not mistaken Australia was penal colony where her majesty sent all her undesirables.

That is not a joke but a fact about the DNA, which might help explain your feelings towards illegal behavior.

As much as I would like to continue, I find arguing on internet a colossal waste of time.

You are slightly mistaken, as it would have been "his" majesty. George III, actually.

On 11/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, RUPERTKBD said:

But I'd bet that Mexico and/or Colombia aren't one of them, so there you have it.....

I'd move to certain areas of Mexico (family owns property in Sayulita) before the US and I'd rather visit Cartagena in Columbia than most places in the US. But I've been to those places before :p

On 11/27/2018 at 8:26 AM, CBH1926 said:

Having lost 9 family members to those same nazis, your statment reminds me of willful ignorance and lack of empathy. Comparing group of people attempting to cross the border illegally with murder of 6 million people is stupid to say the least.

Murder of 11-12 million people. Other people than Jews were exterminated as well.

The President of the United States of America folks.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-twitter-rod-rosenstein-jail-treason-photo-meme-deputy-attorney-a8656036.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Trump retweets image of US deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein behind bars 'for treason'

'Now that Russia collusion is a proven lie, when do the trials for treason begin?' message shared by president reads

The pic that TRUMP!! re-tweeted:

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

Just now, thedestroyerofworlds said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-twitter-rod-rosenstein-jail-treason-photo-meme-deputy-attorney-a8656036.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Trump retweets image of US deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein behind bars 'for treason'

'Now that Russia collusion is a proven lie, when do the trials for treason begin?' message shared by president reads

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

Plenty of "republican judges" and "republican lawyers" out there who don't pursue any of this because all of these claims are bull$&!#. I know the whole point is to rile up the base, but if these idiots managed to execute even a few CPU cycles of their own for once, things would be a lot more clearer.. 

18 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

What a pathetic, whiny, excremental waste of a human being. Hopefully his penchant for fried foods takes him out soon.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

Interesting that they've put Ocasio-Cortez in there....just because. Unless, of course, wearing borrowed designer clothes for a promo shoot is now considered treasonous....:rolleyes:

You have to be happy for the right, though. With Killary's star fading, they really needed a new boogeyman (woman, actually) to be terrified of. AOC fits the bill perfectly.

Also interesting to note that there's no sign of FF Junior in that meme. Seeing as there's far more "proof" of treason on his part than anyone in that collage....

• Like 1

He has been on a re-tweeting tear recently lol .. go hide under a rock Hillary if you want the dems to do well 

Too lazy to research this but I'm sure someone will correct it

#propaganda 

3 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

He has been on a re-tweeting tear recently lol .. go hide under a rock Hillary if you want the dems to do well 

#propaganda 

I think Charlie Kirk there is once again demonstrating the critical thinking skills that once lead him to wearing diapers and playing in a playpen so he could own da libz. Hillary was taking the piss out of the interviewer confusing Eric Holder for another black man, no?

As for the federal assistance claim, yeah, it's definitely a lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/28/trump-retweeted-false-claim-about-government-benefits-received-by-undocumented-immigrants/?utm_term=.9f0c7764c00f

It’s wrong.

That $3,874 figure has been floating around. It appears to stem from a Facebook post in 2017, showing documentation of an initial payment to new residents in a country. But the payment wasn’t to an undocumented immigrant, it was to a refugee who was participating in a resettlement program. Actually, to a family of five refugees.

And the payment wasn’t in the United States. It was in Canada.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

#propaganda 

Does that seem remotely feasible to you? Just use common sense, that's often all that's needed. $3874/month? How would such a "program" survive a Republican House and a Republican Senate? That's if you did believe that the Democrats were for some strange reason handing out bundles of cash to people who do not even have a vote.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Interesting that they've put Ocasio-Cortez in there....just because. Unless, of course, wearing borrowed designer clothes for a promo shoot is now considered treasonous....:rolleyes:

You have to be happy for the right, though. With Killary's star fading, they really needed a new boogeyman (woman, actually) to be terrified of. AOC fits the bill perfectly.

Also interesting to note that there's no sign of FF Junior in that meme. Seeing as there's far more "proof" of treason on his part than anyone in that collage....

Pretty sure that's Huma Abedin from Clinton's campaign/Weiner's ex. 

huma-abedin-anthony.jpg?quality=90&strip

9 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Pretty sure that's Huma Abedin from Clinton's campaign/Weiner's ex. 

huma-abedin-anthony.jpg?quality=90&strip

Hmmm....maybe.

Anyway, they should consider her a hero, seeing as the re-opening of the Clinton investigation was spurred by AW's laptop....B)

14 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Again you illustrate your inability to think in a rational logical manner.

You did not differentiate between any of the people who were tear gassed.

Some of the people that were sent to Australia as criminals were sent for stealing a loaf of bread to feed their starving families,would you call that a crime ?

And how would you know if I am one of the forebears of the people who were sent as "criminals" or one of the forebears of the millions of people who immigrated after.

There is no definitive evidence that criminal behaviour is passed on genetically 

You were trying to denigrate me which tells me you felt like your argument was weak and ineffectual so you had to resort to insults.

Shalom aleichem

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

That's just moronic and I can see why you want to duck out after saying it. Unless you believe Canadians whose families originally came over to work for the HBC still have an affinity for fur trapping because, hey, DNA?

Edited by HerrDrFunk
  • Like 1