DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

1 hour ago, Aguila said:

Most climate scientists are less than 100% sure of this assertion. 

I'm sure man has affected the climate. Look at how we have changed the landscape. Why did temps increase so much before CO2 levels did? Why were the 30s the hottest decade?

I notice you had to turn up the heat. Experiment failure.

How is that a failure again?  

Man made climate change correct?

So can we say you won't take the challenge?  Or allow me to pump carbon monoxide in to your home?  But you will still say that man made climate change isn't real even though you could literally replicate it but won't subject yourself to it.

K.

As for the 30s being the hottest decade.

http://www.climatecentral.org/gallery/graphics/the-10-hottest-global-years-on-record

The records don't agree with you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

i just don't get all the need to feed it

i use the iggy button

but that is useless

when the quoting and feeding is incessant

why ? why ? why ?

i guess the need in some

to just debate is paramount

i get tired of the silliness though

and find this thread wears me out

people, you are not going to change his views

do you really think you can ?
explain why please

I'm unsure it's ever been about changing minds so much it is openly disproving their sources or credibility.

In a world where the term fake news can be used to convince people that what they saw and heard didn't really happen.

It's not the worst thing to take a stand

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 3:39 PM, Aguila said:

You think I'm a clam because I post some inconvenient facts which it seems many here are not aware of?

No, I think you're clam because you are, and you're not even smart enough to try to alter your posting style to disguise it. 

How many times is that now you've crawled back from the dead? 3? 4? That's just sad. 

10 hours ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

No, I think you're clam because you are, and you're not even smart enough to try to alter your posting style to disguise it. 

How many times is that now you've crawled back from the dead? 3? 4? That's just sad. 

Imo...we need a Clam around here. Sure his opinions are crap... Doesn't make them undebatable.

25 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Imo...we need a Clam around here. Sure his opinions are crap... Doesn't make them undebatable.

Why bother though? If the opinions are crap, and the person espousing them is a racist $&!#head who isn't going to be bothered by things like facts anyway, why should anyone here waste their time on him? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

The Monopoly Man continues to troll Congressional hearings...  :lol:

https://www.newsweek.com/monopoly-man-made-appearance-equifax-and-wells-fargo-hearings-heres-why-677984

this guy makes me think of Mr. Robot. 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

this guy makes me think of Mr. Robot. 

Google CEO or the person dressed as the Monopoly Man?

13 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I'm unsure it's ever been about changing minds so much it is openly disproving their sources or credibility.

In a world where the term fake news can be used to convince people that what they saw and heard didn't really happen.

It's not the worst thing to take a stand

true

but you give someone credibility

by continually viewing their posting as worthy of response

kinda like the media do with trump

sometimes ignoring someone who is motivated by dogma

and simply is out to poke many others

is a more effective approach

and a stand as well

you do realize the feeding is what motivates that sort of poster

so you actually do support the posting

in a roundabout way

that is where my criticism is coming from

Edited by coastal.view

30 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Google CEO or the person dressed as the Monopoly Man?

both actually. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Why bother though? If the opinions are crap, and the person espousing them is a racist $&!#head who isn't going to be bothered by things like facts anyway, why should anyone here waste their time on him? 

Point was that all of the Trump fluffers have disappeared from this thread. Not much back and forth these days.  Not complaining... most of them are mentality/morally eroded douche bags only to enter this thread to aggravate & iratate. 

They are the scum of the earth. 

However, racist $&!# head or not.. He stil has a voice of a large part of the population. He still speaks for a large part of the population. Silence them... then you  won't be able to build a bridge... ever. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

Point was that all of the Trump fluffers have disappeared from this thread. Not much back and forth these days.  Not complaining... most of them are mentality/morally eroded douche bags only to enter this thread to aggravate & iratate. 

However, racist $&!# head or not.. He stil has a voice of a large part of the population. He still speaks for a large part of the population. Silence them... then you  won't be able to build a bridge... ever. 

I understand where you're coming from in a macro sense but when it comes to clam specifically, I don't think he speaks for anyone but himself, he has no interest in bridging anything and the world will be a tiny iota better when he shuffles off this mortal coil. 

There are a few posters who are still active on CDC bit who did support Trump initially....but after almost two years of the dumpster fire that has been the Trump administration, they're not going to jump in to defend the guy. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I understand where you're coming from in a macro sense but when it comes to clam specifically, I don't think he speaks for anyone but himself, he has no interest in bridging anything and the world will be a tiny iota better when he shuffles off this mortal coil. 

There are a few posters who are still active on CDC bit who did support Trump initially....but after almost two years of the dumpster fire that has been the Trump administration, they're not going to jump in to defend the guy. 

I actively supported Trump over Clinton.  I never supported him post election but always stated it is better overall if he wins to shake the country awake.

I always support both sides of any argument.  The issue as it stands is that those remaining in Trumps camp refuse to ever consider he will ever be wrong.

You cannot argue or reason with a zealot

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Canorth said:

You cannot build a bridge with people who do not want to compromise.

Trump has never backed down/compromised in his life and now those who think like him,support him feel empowered to act like him.

As I keep stating this is not really about politics per se,it is about the distribution of wealth.

People are feeling disenfranchised in most western democracies

White people in particular always had someone "below" them,now they are on the bottom of the heap and they are pissed.

11 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I actively supported Trump over Clinton.  I never supported him post election but always stated it is better overall if he wins to shake the country awake.

I always support both sides of any argument.  The issue as it stands is that those remaining in Trumps camp refuse to ever consider he will ever be wrong.

You cannot argue or reason with a zealot

How could've you supported a man who has always been openly racist,a mysogynist,greedy sack of crap?

Edited by Ilunga

47 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

How could've you supported a man who has always been openly racist,a mysogynist,greedy sack of crap?

Because, as I said numerous times.

Clinton represented the slow poison.  More of the same.  Nothing would ever change because that's the way the current system wants it.

Trump represents a single bullet.  One shot and it's over.  He's the glaring look in the mirror that the US needs to finally wake up the electorate to affect a true change.

One could argue that without Trump, the open gerrymandering, open racism and essential theft of tax money would never be so openly spoken of.

Without Trump OAC never gets elected and a Bernie Sanders never has a post election voice.  We don't see trans individuals running or elected, Muslims, native Americans or the most diverse Congress elected in US history.

Like it or not Trump was the violent awakening the US needed.  

Edited by Warhippy
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Because, as I said numerous times.

Clinton represented the slow poison.  More of the same.  Nothing would ever change because that's the way the current system wants it.

Trump represents a single bullet.  One shot and it's over.  He's the glaring look in the mirror that the US needs to finally wake up the electorate to affect a true change.

One could argue that without Trump, the open gerrymandering, open racism and essential theft of tax money would never be so openly spoken of.

Without Trump OAC never gets elected and a Bernie Sanders never has a post election voice.  We don't see trans individuals running or elected, Muslims, native Americans or the most diverse Congress elected in US history.

Like it or not Trump was the violent awakening the US needed.  

Trump is the needed antidote to America's infections - apathy, and willful ignorance.   

What's our antidote?