DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

what’s a Clinton judge? A judge appointed by Clinton or one (no matter who they are nominated by) that rules against the Trump?

No need to answer I know it already....

damn libby communists

MAGA

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Hydration 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

wouldn't an Obama judge beat them to it?

Don't count out the Bush and Trump judges getting in on the action too. 

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

Are there any Ford judges left? 

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I think the correct term is deep-state cabal judges

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Dash Riprock said:

The gullible fools are those who would like to dream that he said Mexico would just write a check. Trump has arranged for Mexico to keep migrants in Mexico. What is that worth? Better than writing a check. How long will it be before a Clinton judge is found to let them back in?

Hard to say. Of course the Trump judges can always overturn....that is if Kavanagh isn't hosting a kegger that weekend....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I think the correct term is deep-state cabal judges

These appointed supreme court justices are a joke.  They are just another example of a failed American political system.  It literally matter not, who the US voter elects.  The result will still be the wealthy get wealthier, and the common people are tricked into believing they are doing better than before.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

These appointed supreme court justices are a joke.  They are just another example of a failed American political system.  It literally matter not, who the US voter elects.  The result will still be the wealthy get wealthier, and the common people are tricked into believing they are doing better than before.  

I didnt think we were talking about the SC more the lower level courts but I do agree with the bolded.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Only a handful of the original crew left.  Wonder how many of the remaining will need pardons.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/20/mattis-to-retire-in-february-trump-says-1072150

Mattis to retire in February, Trump says

the liar in chief just can't help himself, Mattis resigned, he didn't retire. 

56 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

expertise is not valued by the trump administration

he'll replace everyone with inexperienced, novice, loyal newbies

thoughtful planning is boring, does not stoke the daily news cycle

and trump does not have the focus or temperament to follow this anyway

look at his united nations proposed replacement - it's silly

experienced ambassadors are not being replaced or groomed

so

the usa is in for a very difficult time in next couple of years

they will be in real trouble if any serious unrest or threat arises during that time frame

as the country is losing its ability to be able to respond effectively and dynamically

mmmm... i wonder if the world's strong men are noticing

north korea seems to have upped the ante in face of these developments

putin is mobilizing outside the ukraine

turkey is threatening to enter syria

saudis are doing whatever they like

i'm thinking we'll see more aggressive moves coming

and last chance for trump to have his boy whitaker fire mueller

(though still not clear if he can do that since he has not been approved by senate)

has to do it now before dems take over congress

and this step would really mess up everyones xmas holidays

trump is known to not like xmas anyway

Edited by coastal.view
  • Upvote 1

Poor Trump....always a Bridesmaid, but never the Bride.....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/a-new-russian-first-lady-putin-hints-he-may-marry-again/ar-BBRedfa?li=AAggFp4

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday he'd probably have to get married again, but did not say to whom.

Putin, 66, who jealously protects his privacy and that of his close family, was replying to a question posed by a reporter at his annual press conference, which focused mainly on international relations and the state of the economy.

"As a respectable person, I will have to do this at some point," Putin said, smiling.

Of course, Vlad isn't naming names, so I guess The Donald has a shot....I wonder if he'll wear white...?

Corporate media throwing a fit over Trump removing troops from Syria and Afghanistan. It's not all bad. First of all, you quit pissing away hundreds of billions of dollars yearly in third world dumps. They need to figure it out themselves. Time to sink or swim. Secondly, there was clearly no end game in either of these places. Trump made the executive decision to leave. Whether you feel it was extremely abrupt or not, whatever. There was little criticism from CNN when Obama left Iraq albeit not so abrupt and SOFA expiration gave him a convenient reason to leave. Lastly, if this also includes bombings and drone attacks, you absolve yourselves of much of the responsibility for the continual body count of civilians. 

3 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Haha, for anyone to believe Trump said Mexico was going to write a cheque for the wall; they'd have to be completely unfamiliar with how Trump operates. The man doesn't actually provide plans, he just says things will happen with no idea of how to get there.

Correct. Trust him to figure it out. 

3 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Which is why he's now teetering back and forth on a completely preventable government shutdown because despite saying "Mexico is going to pay for the wall" countless times, he's trying to play hardball to get funds from the American taxpayer for his wall? 

He's always said the US would have to pay initially. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dash Riprock said:

Wow. Trump just made Pelosi look like an idiot. House passes funding to build the wall.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/politics/government-shutdown-congress-continuing-resolution-spending-bill/index.html

Apparently Senate will reject it. Which I'm not sure how considering they're also republicans.

5 minutes ago, Dash Riprock said:

Correct. Trust him to figure it out. 

He's always said the US would have to pay initially. 

Haha, good one.

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Last voice of reason is leaving the White House, scary times are coming.

• Upvote 1

All those at WaPo, The Guardian, CNN etc. that are against Syria withdrawal, can &^@# off!

They can volunteer and go help Kurds, but talk is cheap, most of these morons would $&!# their pants on the battlefield.

We had no business in Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Apparently Senate will reject it. Which I'm not sure how considering they're also republicans.

Except under special circumstances, 60 of the 100 votes are required to pass something in the senate. So 8 of Cryin Chuck's senators would have to vote with the republicans. This is why the rantings from the left  "why couldn't  you get things done when you have majority's in the house and senate?"  are completely dishonest.