DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

8 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Last voice of reason is leaving the White House, scary times are coming.

Pretty sure Mad Dog wanted to stay in Syria so.....

1 minute ago, Dash Riprock said:

Pretty sure Mad Dog wanted to stay in Syria so.....

That’s the word on the street, but he is an intelligent person.

Replacment will be probably worse, since Trump has been scrapping from the bottom of the barrel.

Any job in the WH has become toxic, I always preferred an old enemy over new friend.

38 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

All those at WaPo, The Guardian, CNN etc. that are against Syria withdrawal, can &^@# off!

They can volunteer and go help Kurds, but talk is cheap, most of these morons would $&!# their pants on the battlefield.

We had no business in Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan.

The US intervention in Iraq is the cause of this &^@#ing mess with ISIS. Damn rights they had a business to be there in Syria. 

Edited by Gnarcore

12 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

The US intervention in Iraq is the cause of this &^@#ing mess with ISIS. Damn rights they had a business to be there in Syria. 

Assad, Hussein and Gadaffi kept things in check.

West is using radical Muslims to fight Assad regime, thousands of Europeans have departed for Syria.

Once they beat that regime, they will turn their weapons on others.

Just like Afghans were useful pions against Soviets.

West needs to get out of “Muslim business” since we have no clue about that region, culture, history, religion etc.

Anyone that feels we need to be present in that region, can pick up a weapon and volunteer.

I have it on very good first hand knowledge that the Trump hotel in Vancouver most likely will be re-branding in the near future. Bids were taken and one has been accepted. I was told the Trump management company was not allowed to bid. 

• Hydration 1

Democrats and their supporters are mad at Trump bringing troops back from a senseless war.

At least give credit where credit is due.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Democrats and their supporters are mad at Trump bringing troops back from a senseless war.

No longer the policeman of the world was promised afaik. Afghanistan next. Trump getting comfortable and shedding the old guard. War mongers unhappy.

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

really ?

when did those critical and upset republicans i saw on tv earlier change parties?

did i miss something this afternoon ?

do the dems now control the senate ?

did mattis not only resign as secretary of defence but from the gop as well ?

i sure have overlooked a lot today

Edited by coastal.view

14 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

its funny that Trumps downfall of his charity, his presidency, maybe even the whole "empire" will crumble because he won the presidency. If he lost no one would ever have looked into any of it. 

MAGA

Mueller Ain't Going Away 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

The real cause of the current mess in the middle east can be traced back to the Sykes- Picot agreement.

Truth be told the west has been effing with the middle east since the crusades.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

The real cause of the current mess in the middle east can be traced back to the Sykes- Picot agreement.

Truth be told the west has been effing with the middle east since the crusades.

Sure...but the actual plans for the insurgency that led to the formation of ISIS was the invasion of Iraq.  

3 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Assad, Hussein and Gadaffi kept things in check.

Support mostly secular secular dictators that kept the religious fanatics in check or allow the fanatics to rule.

Kinda reminds me of a choice between a giant dueche or a turd sandwich.

3 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Can't do it.  Trump and his base shart on Obama for bringing troops home from iraq and afghanistan and used all the fun words.  But Obama was actually right in that those conflict areas had largely settled down.  Trump declared isis dead like 7 months after taking office and is now pulling out of a torn apart syria which turkey will now pour in to to murder kurds in land not their own, israel to bomb whoever as long as they call them iranians and for isis to take further root in the rebels and radicals pissed off after years of fighting.

No credit for doing the stupidest possible thing and continuing to walk down the bomb them to peace and forget to clean up path the us has taken in the middle east for 2 decades

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

a choice between a giant dueche or a turd sandwich.

I'll take what are the two candidates for the 2016 US Presidential Election for $2000 Alex

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Can't do it.  Trump and his base shart on Obama for bringing troops home from iraq and afghanistan and used all the fun words.  But Obama was actually right in that those conflict areas had largely settled down.

Not even CNN agrees with this. This is the first time I've ever heard this opinion.

Trump declared isis dead like 7 months after taking office and is now pulling out of a torn apart syria which turkey will now pour in to to murder kurds in land not their own, israel to bomb whoever as long as they call them iranians and for isis to take further root in the rebels and radicals pissed off after years of fighting.

No credit for doing the stupidest possible thing and continuing to walk down the bomb them to peace and forget to clean up path the us has taken in the middle east for 2 decades

With the US leaving the Russians and Syrians will be free to wipe out any remaining ISIS, whom they hate. It would be sad if Kurds are slaughtered. I hope and expect them to be taken care of. Why is the US there anyway? To protect ISIS from Assad? I actually don't know.

Markets love the Mattis resignatiion and shutdown. Will the sky is falling crew ever learn.

Edited by Dash Riprock

"Only the best people!".....this is the text of a tweet sent out by a senior advisor for the Trump 2020 campaign:

In a now widely-mocked post that has been circulated more than 1,000 times, Pierson wrote: “Since everyone is just now realizing his staffers role in the #RussiaHoax. We have been asking questions! John McCain Still Refuses to Answer Questions About His Role in the Dossier.”

I'll leave you to figure out what's wrong with that sentence.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-adviser-demands-answers-from-mccain-who-is-dead/ar-BBRg96C?li=AArWeBz

1 hour ago, Dash Riprock said:

Not even CNN agrees with this. This is the first time I've ever heard this opinion.

With the US leaving the Russians and Syrians will be free to wipe out any remaining ISIS, whom they hate. It would be sad if Kurds are slaughtered. I hope and expect them to be taken care of. Why is the US there anyway? To protect ISIS from Assad? I actually don't know.

Markets love the Mattis resignatiion and shutdown. Will the sky is falling crew ever learn.

Sorry markets what?

Funny how they saw the single biggest slide since the great depression but whatever.  Facts aren't important

https://fox59.com/2018/12/20/wall-street-sees-biggest-december-decline-since-the-great-depression/

As for why the US was there, it all started with "weapons of mass destruction" that never existed, or "fake news"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1