Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

This idiot

Just asked a 7 year old if he still believes in Santa

Because at 7 it's marginal right

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

This idiot

Just asked a 7 year old if he still believes in Santa

Because at 7 it's marginal right

Child calls NORAD to ask about Santa.... there is the first and only clue you need......

You can't make this stuff up folks.....this is Donald Trump's Christmas message to the nation:

"It's a disgrace, what's happening in our country," Trump fumed, seated behind the Resolute Desk on Tuesday, after decrying Democrats as hypocrites and recalling -- unprompted -- his firing of former FBI Director James Comey.
"But other than that," he said, his hands gesturing outward, "I wish everybody a very merry Christmas."

Except of course, all the government employees who will be missing paychecks because of his little temper tantrum over his stupid Wall....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Except of course, all the government employees who will be missing paychecks because of his little temper tantrum over his stupid Wall....

Wonder if all those employees can quit, then sue for "constructive dismissal" or whatever the American equivalent is? must be a lot of them re-reading their contracts.

This falls under the category of "better late than never", but also "credit where credit is due":

Instead of continuing with his self-pity tweeting from the White House, about how he'd rather be at Mar-a-Lago, Trump has made the trip to Iraq to visit the troops.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-makes-surprise-visit-to-us-troops-in-iraq/ar-BBRsVRE?li=AAggNb9

This is what a President is supposed to do: Think of others, especially at this time of year.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This falls under the category of "better late than never", but also "credit where credit is due":

Instead of continuing with his self-pity tweeting from the White House, about how he'd rather be at Mar-a-Lago, Trump has made the trip to Iraq to visit the troops.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-makes-surprise-visit-to-us-troops-in-iraq/ar-BBRsVRE?li=AAggNb9

This is what a President is supposed to do: Think of others, especially at this time of year.

just trying to save face after Veteran's day

Member when the Steele dossier came out and all the TRUMP!!ers swore up and down that it was fake.  Not true.  Seems like there is evidence that Cohen did go to Prague.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/report-michael-cohen-prague-trump-collusion-russia.html

Report Puts Michael Cohen in Prague and Trump-Russia Collusion on the Table

In April, Peter Stone and Greg Gordon reported for McClatchy that Robert Mueller had obtained evidence that Cohen did indeed visit Prague. Today the pair have a new report with much more detail. Cohen’s phone pinged off cell-phone towers in Prague during that period, according to four sources. Also during that period, an Eastern European intelligence agency electronically surveilled a conversation in which one Russian said that Cohen was in Prague, according to two more sources. The reporting is the opposite of thin. If the conclusion is wrong, it is a massive journalistic error.

2 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

just trying to save face after Veteran's day

I have no doubt that it was done for political reasons, rather than actual selflessness.....but if I'm going to criticize all of his negative actions, I think it's only fair to give him credit when he does something right.

Kind of like applauding a toddler for using the potty, I agree.....but....baby steps.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I have no doubt that it was done for political reasons, rather than actual selflessness.....but if I'm going to criticize all of his negative actions, I think it's only fair to give him credit when he does something right.

Kind of like applauding a toddler for using the potty, I agree.....but....baby steps.

When a toddler uses the potty there is hope for progress overall

With Trump just expect more $&!#

Just now, Shift-4 said:

When a toddler uses the potty there is hope for progress overall

With Trump just expect more $&!#

Trust me, I know that the potty will only be used sparingly. If he. for some reason. "feels like it", or some adult gives him enough candy, but I have zero doubt that The Dotard will continue filling diapers for the foreseeable future....

Of course, even when Trump does something right, he can't resist the opportunity to mitigate, which he did by turning the visit into a bit of a political rally, referring to his re-election campaign and autographing MAGA hats.

The hats are another matter. Professional liar, Sarah Sanders, said that the hats were "brought by the military personnel", rather than being provided by the administration, even though they were brand new and it seems somewhat unlikely that military personnel in Germany would have ready access to so many brand new MAGA hats...:rolleyes:

Even when TRUMP!! does something that he is supposed to do, he still manages to mess it up.  Imagine if Obama did this.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/trump-exposes-location-identities-of-navy-seals-in-iraq.html

Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team 5 on Twitter

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

.but if I'm going to criticize all of his negative actions, I think it's only fair to give him credit when he does something right.

This is what defines credibility.

38 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Even when TRUMP!! does something that he is supposed to do, he still manages to mess it up.  Imagine if Obama did this.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/trump-exposes-location-identities-of-navy-seals-in-iraq.html

Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team 5 on Twitter

Just so much winning. Hope he doesn't get those guys killed.

Edited by gurn

34 minutes ago, gurn said:

Just so much winning. Hope he doesn't get those guys killed.

Iraq?

Not a good place to do this type of thing. The insurgents there will take some opportunities...

Sometimes the best thing to be smart is simply don't talk at all.

Edited by aeromotacanucks

1 hour ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Did Obama ever post a Tweet without it being carefully scrutinized by his team?  Did Obama ever say or do anything without first having the action vetted by his team?

I find it hilarious that people, especially 'celebrities' /Hollywood bytching and complaining about the wall.while they make mills and live behind a gated community?!?!..Why? oh yeah-to be protected! God forbid the middle class and lower get any security..Meh same sh!t here, different day...

I'll be back in a month to laugh at the changes like people here still whining about a bunch of nothing and Trump still being the POTUS!...oh wait, nothings gonna change except the poop in your toilet. #Maga

Edited by nux4lyfe

Oh look everybody....one of the Trump Trolls is back to "laugh" at us....:rolleyes:

...nice to see that even special needs schools get a Christmas break.....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1