DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

1 hour ago, nux4lyfe said:

I find it hilarious that people, especially 'celebrities' /Hollywood bytching and complaining about the wall.while they make mills and live behind a gated community?!?!..Why? oh yeah-to be protected! God forbid the middle class and lower get any security..Meh same sh!t here, different day...

I'll be back in a month to laugh at the changes like people here still whining about a bunch of nothing and Trump still being the POTUS!...oh wait, nothings gonna change except the poop in your toilet. #Maga

Says the person who supports a man who so desperately wants a cute picket fence on the border that he would shut down the entire government screwing over hundreds of thousands of Americans...who also happens to have enough worldly wealth to effectively fund 2/3rds of the wall himself but won't

I mean I want to point out your laughable hypocrisy but....you'll come back to do it for me

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Says the person who supports a man who so desperately wants a cute picket fence on the border that he would shut down the entire government screwing over hundreds of thousands of Americans...who also happens to have enough worldly wealth to effectively fund 2/3rds of the wall himself but won't

I mean I want to point out your laughable hypocrisy but....you'll come back to do it for me

I don't think he really wants the wall that bad. At one point Dems said yes to 26 billion to allow DACA people a route to apply to stay. He said no. This whole &^@#ing wall is so he appears to be fully right wing and owing them Libs.  

If he truly believes the wall would affect migrant caravans or illegal drugs he is a bigger buffoon than I already thought.  They both mostly enter at legal crossings or ports. $&!# 40% of Mexican illegals fly in.....

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

I don't think he really wants the wall that bad. At one point Dems said yes to 26 billion to allow DACA people a route to apply to stay. He said no. This whole &^@#ing wall is so he appears to be fully right wing and owing them Libs.  

If he truly believes the wall would affect migrant caravans or illegal drugs he is a bigger buffoon than I already thought.  They both mostly enter at legal crossings or ports. $&!# 40% of Mexican illegals fly in.....

I think it bruises his ego when some racist barbie goes on a rant on Twitter about him not accomplishing much during his presidency and pointing to the wall as his biggest failures. So now he will posture a little and then eventually give in. I think everyone except a segment of Trump's base realizes that there will never be a wall. 

Edited by Toews

1 hour ago, Toews said:

I think it bruises his ego when some racist barbie goes on a rant on Twitter about him not accomplishing much during his presidency and pointing to the wall as his biggest failures. So now he will posture a little and then eventually give in. I think everyone except a segment of Trump's base realizes that there will never be a wall. 

The same segment that has issues with basic math and cousin lovin' ? 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

He knows the wall is what stands for his campaign and if he doesn't push it then his followers will fall off.  A multi billion dollar wall might drop drugs and illegals by a tiny percentage, but the good majority will still get thru just as easily.

Wading back into the doldrums here...

The hammer waiting to come down on Trump gets bigger every week. He needs the wall to appear as not a complete failure.

If he's charged and he completes the wall, he's a martyr. If he's charged and doesn't even have a brick down, he's inept.

On 12/27/2018 at 3:05 PM, nux4lyfe said:

I find it hilarious that people, especially 'celebrities' /Hollywood bytching and complaining about the wall.while they make mills and live behind a gated community?!?!..Why? oh yeah-to be protected! God forbid the middle class and lower get any security..Meh same sh!t here, different day...

I'll be back in a month to laugh at the changes like people here still whining about a bunch of nothing and Trump still being the POTUS!...oh wait, nothings gonna change except the poop in your toilet. #Maga

Bro, there already is a border wall. Google "US border wall" and the select images. Has been for decades. What do you think is keeping out most border jumpers aside from the border personnel? Trump's angry tweets? 

I do not often comment on the bullsh!tter in chiefs lies however this one actually blows me away.

He told the troops that he visited in Iraq that he gave them a 10 percent payrise and that they had not had a payrise in ten years.

They will get a 2.6 percent payrise in  2019and they got a 2.4 percent payrise this year.

This guy takes stupid to a whole new level.

9 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I do not often comment on the bullsh!tter in chiefs lies however this one actually blows me away.

He told the troops that he visited in Iraq that he gave them a 10 percent payrise and that they had not had a payrise in ten years.

They will get a 2.6 percent payrise in  2019and they got a 2.4 percent payrise this year.

This guy takes stupid to a whole new level.

He supperts der trupes!

On 12/27/2018 at 3:05 PM, nux4lyfe said:

Poop should only change if you change your diet....

Just when you think Captain Combover can't sink any lower....now he's using the deaths of two children to play politics in support of his idiotic Wall:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/29/politics/donald-trump-border-deaths-democrats/index.html

President Donald Trump on Saturday said the deaths of migrant children at the border are "strictly the fault of the Democrats" after two children in the custody of US Customs and Border Protection died in recent weeks.

"Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally," Trump wrote on Twitter. "They can't. If we had a Wall, they wouldn't even try!"

Stay classy, fat boy.....<_<

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Just when you think Captain Combover can't sink any lower....now he's using the deaths of two children to play politics in support of his idiotic Wall:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/29/politics/donald-trump-border-deaths-democrats/index.html

The conservative politicians here in Aus have been doing this for close to 2 decades.

Check out child overboard/ Tampa affair.

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Wow.... Theres stooping low and then theres Trump....

Oh good God.....  :picard:

I'll bet the fatboy behind the counter didn't even bother to drag himself to the polls on election day when Trump won his state by nearly 6 points.  Now he gets to be "triggered" like a pansie every time he sees an idiot in MAGA gear.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

Oh good God.....  :picard:

I'll bet the fatboy behind the counter didn't even bother to drag himself to the polls on election day when Trump won his state by nearly 6 points.  Now he gets to be "triggered" like a pansie every time he sees an idiot in MAGA gear.

Sorry America

You decided bakers don't need to serve the LGBTQ.  So vape shop fatties don't need to serve right wing trolls looking for attention

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Sorry America

You decided bakers don't need to serve the LGBTQ.  So vape shop fatties don't need to serve right wing trolls looking for attention

Technically they don't have to serve the trolls.  However in this instance, the whiny fatboy got fired by his boss for refusing to do so.

Capitalism.

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

Technically they don't have to serve the trolls.  However in this instance, the whiny fatboy got fired by his boss for refusing to do so.

Capitalism.

Could care less.  Just wish the idiocy would understand their whining about cake means they don't have to be served either based in political beliefs

As well, great win capitalism.  You just trolled a fat ginger in a vape shop.  America is so great.

• Upvote 1