DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Could care less.  Just wish the idiocy would understand their whining about cake means they don't have to be served either based in political beliefs

As well, great win capitalism.  You just trolled a fat ginger in a vape shop.  America is so great.

I trolled nobody.  The idiot in MAGA gear got exactly what he was looking for.  Fatboy was just dumb enough to give it to him and lost his job as a result.

Also, the case you're talking about with the baker never specifically said that gay people can be refused service based on religious grounds.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/04/gay-cake-ruling-supreme-court-same-sex-wedding-colorado-baker-decision-latest

9 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I trolled nobody.  The idiot in MAGA gear got exactly what he was looking for.  Fatboy was just dumb enough to give it to him and lost his job as a result.

Also, the case you're talking about with the baker never specifically said that gay people can be refused service based on religious grounds.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/04/gay-cake-ruling-supreme-court-same-sex-wedding-colorado-baker-decision-latest

I never said you trolled anyone.  I said great win for capitalism you trolled a fat kid in a vape shop.

Also, that case ruling in fact DOES give people the right to refuse service based on wearing Trump apparel.  It's actually really amusing

Just now, Warhippy said:

I never said you trolled anyone.  I said great win for capitalism you trolled a fat kid in a vape shop.

Also, that case ruling in fact DOES give people the right to refuse service based on wearing Trump apparel.  It's actually really amusing

Ok.  You mean you in general, not me specifically.  I get what you're saying now.

Actually people have been able to refuse service for political reasons for as long as the US has been a country.  It's just not too common because you're cutting off a large portion of potential customers.  It's a good way to lose your business. 

The vape shop was smart to fire the ginger fatboy and tell every newsperson who asks.  They also had to take down their own Twitter page.  Now they're in survival mode.

4 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Oh good God.....  :picard:

I'll bet the fatboy behind the counter didn't even bother to drag himself to the polls on election day when Trump won his state by nearly 6 points.  Now he gets to be "triggered" like a pansie every time he sees an idiot in MAGA gear.

Dude behind the counter is a physco.

This illustrates how divided your country had become.

This is happening in different degrees in many societies on this planet.

I have just been reading about happiness and how happiness = subjective expectations.

I wonder how many people are actually happy in today's world.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Technically they don't have to serve the trolls.  However in this instance, the whiny fatboy got fired by his boss for refusing to do so.

Capitalism.

So wearing a shirt supporting a leader he believes in is trolling ?

I despise trump and wear a not my president shirt to express my contempt for that POS ,does that make me a troll ?

So if I walk into a shop with my not my president shirt on I can be refused service ?

Man things are pretty effed up if this is the case.

8 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I despise trump and wear a not my president shirt to express my contempt for that POS ,does that make me a troll ?

So if I walk into a shop with my not my president shirt on I can be refused service ?

He was wearing a MAGA hat and shirt.  Couple that with what he was saying about the guy's reaction being "outstanding", he was definitely looking to troll people like the ginger fatboy.

If you walk into a shop and the shopkeeper thinks you're ugly because your nose is too big, he can refuse service.  There are only a few protected reasons that a merchant cannot refuse service for.  It's been that way here in the US since the founding.

10 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Makes you a tad strange considering you're Australian.

4 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Wouldn't that make the shirt right on the nose then? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

I don't follow.

It's a joke. Yes, it'd be an odd shirt for an Australian to wear but it'd be true in that instance. 

17 hours ago, Ilunga said:

The conservative politicians here in Aus have been doing this for close to 2 decades.

Check out child overboard/ Tampa affair.

You guys with your island concentration camp make the US look classy on migrant immigration. 

34 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

It's a joke. Yes, it'd be an odd shirt for an Australian to wear but it'd be true in that instance. 

Oic. 

6 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

He was wearing a MAGA hat and shirt.  Couple that with what he was saying about the guy's reaction being "outstanding", he was definitely looking to troll people like the ginger fatboy.

If you walk into a shop and the shopkeeper thinks you're ugly because your nose is too big, he can refuse service.  There are only a few protected reasons that a merchant cannot refuse service for.  It's been that way here in the US since the founding.

My friend and I had a ski shop/hire at Mt. Hotham for 8 years,it was the called The Freezer.

Our policy was the customer was always right until they were rude.

While that guy was obviously looking for a reaction the guy was not really rude until the dude behind the counter went physco and assualted him.

Considering how physco that dude went I thought he stayed reasonably calm.

If you are gonna not serve people just because you do not agree with their politics well that is pretty effed up IMO.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Not really Ryan.

As I have already explained bonespurs actions affect the entire world.

I have had people tell me I am insulting the leader of the free world.

He has empowered rascist's,bigot's and mysogynist's all over the planet.

A corrupt Aussie billionaire,clive palmer who had his own political party for a while started up again after bonespurs election putting up hundreds of billboards ,make Australia great.

So no Ryan it is not strange at all that I wear a t-shirt that disparages a POS I despise.

3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

the leader of the free world.

this bit makes me laugh every time I see it or hear it.

It may have been true, but is not any longer.

3 minutes ago, gurn said:

It pisses me off whenever I hear it. Firstly, it's almost always an American making the claim.

Donald Trump is and never will be my leader. He's the biggest mistake the US has ever made in a long, sad history of mistakes.

10 minutes ago, gurn said:

No matter how you feel about the office of the president of the USA his actions affect a lot of this planets inhabitants.

2 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

No matter how you feel about the office of the president of the USA his actions affect a lot of this planets inhabitants.

True, but "leader of the free world" is just hype, something America is very good at.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

It pisses me off whenever I hear it. Firstly, it's almost always an American making the claim.

Donald Trump is and never will be my leader. He's the biggest mistake the US has ever made in a long, sad history of mistakes.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone make up for a lot of those mistakes.

Seriously though I love,respect someone who can take the piss outa themselves and the seppos do a good job of that.