DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

1 hour ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I live in the US.

Speaking of living in the US. I have been hearing quite a few stories lately of people completing their tax returns and actually paying more or receiving less than they did in past years despite the monumental tax breaks that were supposed to support the middle class worker. On top of that quite a few of those speaking about it were Trump voters who are now pretty pissed off. I was wondering if you have heard similar?

This has to be some sort of screw up on their own or their accountants end and not the fact that the tax breaks were really designed for the wealthy and corporations (as most with even a limited understanding of fiscal policy realized right away).

Edited by Ronaldoescobar

22 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Speaking of living in the US. I have been hearing quite a few stories lately of people completing their tax returns and actually paying more or receiving less than they did in past years despite the monumental tax breaks that were supposed to support the middle class worker. On top of that quite a few of those speaking about it were Trump voters who are now pretty pissed off. I was wondering if you have heard similar?

This has to be some sort of screw up on their own or their accountants end and not the fact that the tax breaks were really designed for the wealthy and corporations (as most with even a limited understanding of fiscal policy realized right away).

Nah, I'm sure that's got nothing to do with why I haven't filed my taxes yet, despite having everything I need to do so, because I'm afraid of opening this Pandora's Box of do I get a refund or do I owe?

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, nux4lyfe said:

So, How did it feel waking up this morning knowing The Trump is still the President?... #SJW

How did it feel waking up this morning knowing that you would desperately be seeking attention from random people on the internet?

• Thanks 2
  • Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

How did it feel waking up this morning knowing that you would desperately be seeking attention from random people on the internet?

Trust me, I don't need it but you're the one giving it though?!..

3 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Trust me, I don't need it but you're the one giving it though?!..

Meh, you're kind of like a kid who still poops his pants in 3rd grade. Yeah, you're getting attention from the adults but it's pitiable. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

Meh, you're kind of like a kid who still poops his pants in 3rd grade. Yeah, you're getting attention from the adults but it's pitiable. 

Sooooo offended!!!, Say's the dude (Sorry i meant ma'am) that has more posts than i do...Last thing I need is attention from marginalized idiots that cannot not accept change.

Just now, nux4lyfe said:

Sooooo offended!!!, Say's the dude (Sorry i meant ma'am) that has more posts than i do...Last thing I need is attention from marginalized idiots that cannot not accept change.

:bigblush:

Nobody else tell him. It's more funny this way. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

:bigblush:

Nobody else tell him. It's more funny this way. 

Yeah, All 2 of his friends keep it hush OK, SSssshhhhhh! Top secret.

Just now, nux4lyfe said:

Yeah, All 2 of his friends keep it hush OK, SSssshhhhhh! Top secret.

Holy $&!#! I have two friends on here? To think, I just thought some of us just got a kick out of each other's posts. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Holy $&!#! I have two friends on here? To think, I just thought some of us just got a kick out of each other's posts. 

What can I say, You are 'special'..

5 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

What can I say, You are 'special'..

Aw, don't sell yourself short, bud. You're by far one of the most special people to grace this thread. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HerrDrFunk said:

That's what the smell was. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

None of those descriptors are either acceptable or correct.

The correct term is (expletive deleted)ing (expletive deleted)hat, (expletive deleted)smoker.

you could go with "cretin" as I think it used to have some inbreeding connotations along with being an idiot, that seems to fit Trump nicely. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Aw, don't sell yourself short, bud. You're by far one of the most special people to grace this thread. 

Way to recycle a joke...Very original..

2 hours ago, Canorth said:

@nux4lyfe after a manic series of posts...

1057060928ca3a197637d16338b88f42.jpg

You're going to need a woman first in order to 'pull out' soy boy. But whatever floats your boat...You'll meet your ma'am one day.

11 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Quite frankly, you're not worth originality. 

Edited by HerrDrFunk
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

You're going to need a woman first in order to 'pull out' soy boy. But whatever floats your boat...You'll meet your ma'am one day.

Let me be crystal clear. 

That was not meant as a joke. Not at all. Not in the least.

That is the honest image that I have of you every time you post. 

Be best,

C

Edited by Canorth
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Canorth said:

Let me be crystal clear. 

That was not meant as a joke. Not at all. Not in the least.

That is the honest image that I have of you every time you post. 

Be best,

C

It’s a funny image but in all seriousness pulling out is not a form of birth control. Therefor if it’s not meant as a joke it actually becomes quite sad. 

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

It’s a funny image but in all seriousness pulling out is not a form of birth control. Therefor if it’s not meant as a joke it actually becomes quite sad. 

image.png.b605ff91707ec97bcd2ba609193721cb.png

• Haha 1