DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Kind of developing a little political crush on this girl here.

For all the heat the GOP and their supporters are giving her.  She's already done more to shake up the current system just by existing than anyone has in...well possibly decades outside of Obama in his first inauguration based on his tan

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

This is an observation not a conspiracy theory.

Was doing some reading and learned that so many of the people in Washington live within walking distance of each other. By choice. It's weird. They have so much money. Why live so close to each other? lol. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalorama_(Washington,_D.C.)

Residents include: Barack & Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, Jeff Bezos, Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin, and many more

Some really nice homes. Obviously. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-washington-dc-kalorama-neighborhood-tour-kushner-trump-obamas-2017-11#kalorama-is-located-in-northwest-washington-dc-just-above-dupont-circle-its-actually-two-neighborhoods-sheridan-kalorama-in-yellow-and-kalorama-triangle-in-purple-1

5 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

This is an observation not a conspiracy theory.

Was doing some reading and learned that so many of the people in Washington live within walking distance of each other. By choice. It's weird. They have so much money. Why live so close to each other? lol. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalorama_(Washington,_D.C.)

Residents include: Barack & Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, Jeff Bezos, Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin, and many more

Some really nice homes. Obviously. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-washington-dc-kalorama-neighborhood-tour-kushner-trump-obamas-2017-11#kalorama-is-located-in-northwest-washington-dc-just-above-dupont-circle-its-actually-two-neighborhoods-sheridan-kalorama-in-yellow-and-kalorama-triangle-in-purple-1

Washington DC isn't a very large city by geography or population. From looking at the links, Kalorama seems like an upscale neighborhood. So it's probably the same reason a bunch of celebrities live in Shaughnessy. 

3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Kind of developing a little political crush on this girl here.

For all the heat the GOP and their supporters are giving her.  She's already done more to shake up the current system just by existing than anyone has in...well possibly decades outside of Obama in his first inauguration based on his tan

Like i said. She’s as dumb as trump. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

crazy how threatened people are by her.

notwithstanding the crazyness in the US system she points out that you ignore.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

So...her being inexpericned is being dumb as Trump?

Care to explain how?

Care to refute what she is pointing out then.  I'd like to see your reasoning behind how and why she's wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

So...her being inexpericned is being dumb as Trump?

Care to explain how?

both state things that are so factual incorrect as a way to get there point across. Trump tries to pass it off as him being smarter than everyone and never admits to being wrong,  she sometimes admits she’s wrong but debates that being factually incorrect shouldn’t matter as long as it emotionally connects with people. Both are two dumb peas in a pod. Just on different side of the spectrums. Exaggerate, making up numbers and straight out lying doesn’t make points more valid. It just makes the people stating it stupid and the people who follow and believe those lies even dumber. 

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Care to refute what she is pointing out then.  I'd like to see your reasoning behind how and why she's wrong.

What she is pointing out applies to every single president and candidate in USA history. Surprise people running get huge corporate sponsors.

She’s litterally stating the sky is blue, and yet some people are acting like it’s ground breaking news and are trying to insinuate that this only applied to trump “because he’s the most evil wrong doer” heck this is one of the big reasons why Hillary didn’t get in because she was even more corrupted and people still supported her. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, inane said:

They do seem to be, shes acting like a real human being...those are rare in politics..

I tried to watch  that vid. But as soon as I have a dude fake laughing 2 inches away from the screen, along with the cheezy production, I had to stop.

How can anyone watch these videos? they are so cringy 

There has to be better ones out there to try to convey their points of view. 

As for the idea that Cortez is 'as dumb as Trump' as unlikely as that may be...Isn't it really his moral compass, lies and integrity that most people find so weak and off putting?

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, inane said:

Threatened. Why? I’m not American, therefor not a Republican. I could care less what idiot they vote for and because I’m a Canadian and I have no ties to either American party I feel no remorse for calling a spade a spade. Trump is a arrogant moron and Cortez makes my 5 year old cousin look smart. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Threatened. Why? I’m not American, therefor not a Republican. I could care less what idiot they vote for and because I’m a Canadian and I have no ties to either American party I feel no remorse for calling a spade a spade. Trump is a arrogant moron and Cortez makes my 5 year old cousin look smart. 

Just this need to attack her like this. It's weird. She's brand new and makes mistakes--therefore dumber than your child? What's the point of these ridiculous insults to someone who's clearly just trying to do what she thinks is best. 

Trump is just a con man who's in it for himself. They're wildly different people. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, inane said:

Just this need to attack her like this. It's weird. She's brand new and makes mistakes--therefore dumber than your child? What's the point of these ridiculous insults to someone who's clearly just trying to do what she thinks is best. 

Seems hypocrtical as the same excuses could be made for trump. He was also brand new, yet when he states something dumb no one (left and right) felt bad for insulting him. Heck people mocked him being killed and his family torchered. 

. Like i said. I have no loyalties to either party so I have nothing back from “calling a spade a spade”. 

2 minutes ago, inane said:

Trump is just a con man who's in it for himself. They're wildly different people. 

Doesn’t mean they’re both not idiots. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Seems hypocrtical as the same excuses could be made for trump. He was also brand new, yet when he states something dumb no one (left and right) felt bad for insulting him. Heck people mocked him being killed and his family torchered. 

. Like i said. I have no loyalties to either party so I have nothing back from “calling a spade a spade”. 

Ok, whatever. Wallow in the shart.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, inane said:

it is weird, but then again it is young millennial women that are likely going to be the balance of power moving forward politically in north amercia, so no real surprise she freaks out hard core conservatives :lol:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

it is weird, but then again it is young millennial women that are likely going to be the balance of power moving forward politically in north amercia, so no real surprise she freaks out hard core conservatives :lol:

The thing about US politics is AOC can have all the lofty ideals she wants (and I do support many of them); however, with Washington being what it is, any policies she tries to enact will most likely be significantly watered down if they become law. So I see the US ending up slightly more like Canada in terms of social programs, rather than the communist breadlines people are envisioning, if she gets her way. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, infinitecarnage said:

Trump is proud of you for following through with your social media orders. You're a good lapdog.

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Seems hypocrtical as the same excuses could be made for trump. He was also brand new, yet when he states something dumb no one (left and right) felt bad for insulting him. Heck people mocked him being killed and his family torchered

The fact that you're so quick to speak about someone else's intelligence is hilarious considering your basic grasp on grammar, spelling, and punctuation. But please, go on with your infinite wisdom.

I can send you my kid's copy of Hooked on Phonics if you like, or maybe your five year old cousin could show you some tips.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

They do seem to be, shes acting like a real human being...those are rare in politics..

I tried to watch  that vid. But as soon as I have a dude fake laughing 2 inches away from the screen, along with the cheezy production, I had to stop.

How can anyone watch these videos? they are so cringy 

There has to be better ones out there to try to convey their points of view. 

As for the idea that Cortez is 'as dumb as Trump' as unlikely as that may be...Isn't it really his moral compass, lies and integrity that most people find so weak and off putting?

There are none. The term "YouTube journalist" is an oxymoron. Generally speaking you usually see a prevalence of videos in rebuttals from posters who for some reason or another cannot articulate their thoughts. So they rely upon these videos thinking we will be just as impressed with them as they were when they watched it. Spoiler alert: No one watches these dumb videos. Your laziness and/or stupidity doesn't compel anyone else to take the effort to watch a video to discern your point. 

Edit: This post isn't directed at anyone in particular. FTG I am not talking about you. 

Edited by Toews
  • Upvote 2