DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The fact that you're so quick to speak about someone else's intelligence is hilarious considering your basic grasp on grammar, spelling, and punctuation. But please, go on with your infinite wisdom.

Haha you do realize that spelling has nothing do with intelligence. Expecially when you’re typing on a mobile device, replying to comments on a hockey forum. I guess that is comparable with making a speech in Congress...

I can send you my kid's copy of Hooked on Phonics if you like, or maybe your five year old cousin could show you some tips.

Nah I’m sure you still need it.

42 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

The thing about US politics is AOC can have all the lofty ideals she wants (and I do support many of them); however, with Washington being what it is, any policies she tries to enact will most likely be significantly watered down if they become law. So I see the US ending up slightly more like Canada in terms of social programs, rather than the communist breadlines people are envisioning, if she gets her way. 

Sometimes people need to talk about the vision, its not nearly the big deal most make it out to be. Kind of like the NDP up here. Sure they can get nutty, but otoh we do now have universal health care. 

The attacks will backfire, it will just get more millennials out to vote to get rid of the old fat white dude with a mushroom for a ...... 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The fact that you're so quick to speak about someone else's intelligence is hilarious considering your basic grasp on grammar, spelling, and punctuation. But please, go on with your infinite wisdom.

I can send you my kid's copy of Hooked on Phonics if you like, or maybe your five year old cousin could show you some tips.

That wont work, even thats too diversified now

unnamed.jpg

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Haha you do realize that spelling has nothing do with intelligence. Expecially when you’re typing on a mobile device, replying to comments on a hockey forum. I guess that is comparable with making a speech in Congress...

Whatever excuse works, eh?

15 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Nah I’m sure you still need it.

Based on what? Kid's? Slang is a problem for you?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

That wont work, even thats too diversified now

unnamed.jpg

Definitely not.

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Based on what? Kid's? Slang is a problem for you?

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Whatever excuse works, eh?

15 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Sometimes people need to talk about the vision, its not nearly the big deal most make it out to be. Kind of like the NDP up here. Sure they can get nutty, but otoh we do now have universal health care. 

The attacks will backfire, it will just get more millennials out to vote to get rid of the old fat white dude with a mushroom for a ...... 

I definitely wouldn't mind if AOC helps pull the US into the 20th century when it comes to citizen's access to healthcare. 

Edited by HerrDrFunk

Now that it's tax season, Drumpf voters are finding out that his small tax cuts are being paid for by their own past write-offs no longer being valid or being reduced/limited.  The lower tax refunds that the majority are getting this year are making that abundantly clear.

It also looked like they were getting more because the IRS changed the withholding amount tables for last year which made the check bump look bigger.

I know I shouldn't take such joy in stupid people's misfortune, but they bring it on themselves by being tribal to the point that they vote against their own interests.  It's like watching someone shooting themselves in the leg.  It's terrible, but you can't help but laugh at and mock them later for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/tax-code-changes-leave-americans-asking-what-happened-my-refund-n969366

6 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Now that it's tax season, Drumpf voters are finding out that his small tax cuts are being paid for by their own past write-offs no longer being valid or being reduced/limited.  The lower tax refunds that the majority are getting this year are making that abundantly clear.

It also looked like they were getting more because the IRS changed the withholding amount tables for last year which made the check bump look bigger.

I know I shouldn't take such joy in stupid people's misfortune, but they bring it on themselves by being tribal to the point that they vote against their own interests.  It's like watching someone shooting themselves in the leg.  It's terrible, but you can't help but laugh at and mock them later for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/tax-code-changes-leave-americans-asking-what-happened-my-refund-n969366

yeah but that Hillary tho. 

I wonder if they'll be able to remember this for 2020? 

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

So your irretrievably lazy as well. I get that you don't have an actual response, so maybe just be a good boy and heel. 

This article has a sensationalist title but it does dig into the timeline on how the word "Caravan" started to spread across far-right circles. 

Monster Fabricated by the Far Right

How a group of white nationalists lobbied the President to turn desperate refugees into the enemy.

https://www.thenation.com/article/caravan-white-supremacist-campaign-trump/

27 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah but that Hillary tho. 

I wonder if they'll be able to remember this for 2020? 

It depends on who the Democrats nominate to run against Drumpf if he's still president in 2020. 

Hillary was recently shotgunning more excuses as to why she lost last time.  You know that she wants to run again, but I can't see the Democrats being dumb enough to nominate her this time.

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

It depends on who the Democrats nominate to run against Drumpf if he's still president in 2020. 

Hillary was recently shotgunning more excuses as to why she lost last time.  You know that she wants to run again, but I can't see the Democrats being dumb enough to nominate her this time.

revenge candidate? :lol: who knows, it might work. Probably better if she just rides off into the sunset. 

From my perch up here (Canada, not the ivory tower) I see Biden as being a good choice, but what do i know? 

7 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Kind of developing a little political crush on this girl here.

For all the heat the GOP and their supporters are giving her.  She's already done more to shake up the current system just by existing than anyone has in...well possibly decades outside of Obama in his first inauguration based on his tan

After seeing that video of her dancing and shaking her stuff, it sure beats looking at the fossils sitting in congress.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, infinitecarnage said:

Uh huh.  Not standing up.  not applauding.  Not clapping like a trained seal

Just gonna leave this here. 

image.png.8a8761d8fdbcf8eca6cb1ea98fce8210.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

This is the ACA/Obamacare all over again

Thank god he got rid of Obamacare.

Ya but now you don't have health coverage

Uh, ya; I got the ACA

Uhm...Obamacare was the ACA

NO it isn't

Actually ya it is.  Obama created the Affordable Care Act, They just called it Obamacare so yokels would hate it

But I'm a diabetic, I can't afford that much for insulin!

Ha...you won't be a diabetic for long.

Edited by Warhippy
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Rumours are actually that Biden may choose...Obama as a running mate.  

Joe the President, Obama the VP....

Them proud boys would be weeping in the streets.  The only way it could be better if it was Joe Biden...and Michelle

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

But I'm a diabetic, I can't afford that much for penicillin!

Doubt they could afford insulin, either.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gurn said:

Doubt they could afford insulin, either.

lawl oops

• Haha 2