DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bernards said:

Pocohontas declares herself as running for President, seemingly as the old white OAC.  She got the young Kennedy on her team and gave a good speech. After watching it, surprisingly, I think she will be a front runner.

See, there you go...…...the fact that you can not treat her with respect says something about you and your leader

 

But the fact that the Democrats will welcome all people interested run, allows for a great exchange of idea's

This is important in a democracy, and allows for a more general view, which is always better than 1 view......

Keep in mind that a party that only has 1 view has a greater chance of not talking for all people 

And only hears himself or herself...……..I do not see where Trump talks for all Americans, he is an embarrassment!

 

I often feel with Americans Republicans, would sell their mother for a buck, and that was not the way in earlier times

The very fact that those people that have lived in America for years, could not be considered Americans, is funny to me

It strikes me odd, that those that want to come to America are being sent home, when 200 years ago those that did not want

to come to America, and are now citizens...…….and Republicans use them all, then throw them away.

Absolutely hypocritical

 

You should be embarrassed, yet you stand proud, that you would consider a Democrat an enemy...…...unbelievable really!

 

Where is the respect for your fellow man, where is the compassion, where is your honor, where is your patriotism?

You are going to have to change your National Anthem......

 

I dis-like bigots of all colors and creed, but when I look at American politics, there is a very distinctive line....immensely sad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

He's got nothing but morons.

 

Who but a moron would believe that a 25 billion dollar wall would be built and then paid for by a foreign country? Who but a moron would believe that health care could be made "better and cheaper" while at the same time "covering everyone"?

 

If it wasn't for morons, the Orange moron would never had been elected.

To be fair on that particular point... Japan and Switzerland do have universal health care with the population being some of the healthiest in the world... and they spend way less per capita than the US (as most other industrialized country).  The US health care doesn't have a funding issue, it has structural / societal issues.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lancaster said:

To be fair on that particular point... Japan and Switzerland do have universal health care with the population being some of the healthiest in the world... and they spend way less per capita than the US (as most other industrialized country).  The US health care doesn't have a funding issue, it has structural / societal issues.  

I agree. The "for profit" element needs to be removed from the equation, but I can't see the GOP (let alone a Republican president) ever agreeing to something like that.

 

They're already playing the "Venezuela" card at every opportunity, just imagine if they proposed something that would set limits for what big Pharma could charge, or what doctors could bill for their services....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I agree. The "for profit" element needs to be removed from the equation, but I can't see the GOP (let alone a Republican president) ever agreeing to something like that.

 

They're already playing the "Venezuela" card at every opportunity, just imagine if they proposed something that would set limits for what big Pharma could charge, or what doctors could bill for their services....

Too many special interest groups.... I doubt any party would be able to change.  I mean most politicians belong to the same fraternity.  

Lawyer lobbyists, pharma lobbyists, for-profit health care provider lobbyists, health care workers union lobbyists, insurance lobbyists, companies providing hardware/equipment lobbyists, etc.... each of them want their share of the pie.  

 

Not saying that for-profit health care is bad, just the US health care system has stopped being a system to provide health care and has become a scheme to earn money via the pain/sufferings of others.  

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

He's got nothing but morons.

 

Who but a moron would believe that a 25 billion dollar wall would be built and then paid for by a foreign country? Who but a moron would believe that health care could be made "better and cheaper" while at the same time "covering everyone"?

 

If it wasn't for morons, the Orange moron would never had been elected.

 I know I'm not a moron, so this statement is wrong, and therefore a lie by newly accepted logic. Trump is a saint by comparison.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bernards said:

 I know I'm not a moron, so this statement is wrong, and therefore a lie by newly accepted logic. Trump is a saint by comparison.

Well...if we judge people by their actions and statements...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

See, there you go...…...the fact that you can not treat her with respect says something about you and your leader

She lied to gain entry and special status in fancy institutions. She got nailed and her escape strategy was laughable. What respect does she deserve.  Her special qualification is that she will say or do anything to gain power. 

 

4 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

But the fact that the Democrats will welcome all people interested run, allows for a great exchange of idea's

This is important in a democracy, and allows for a more general view, which is always better than 1 view......

Keep in mind that a party that only has 1 view has a greater chance of not talking for all people 

And only hears himself or herself...……..I do not see where Trump talks for all Americans, he is an embarrassment!

All races creeds and cultures are more than welcome in the Republican Party as you must know, but it's much more difficult for them to run because of the abuse they face from the democratic gate keepers who don't allow free thinking. The minorities who do break free and stand for conservative values are the best of the best. I was impressed with the black republican commentator Larry Elder who recently admitted Northam should not have to resign. Very courageous stand, but not surprising.

 

4 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

I often feel with Americans Republicans, would sell their mother for a buck, and that was not the way in earlier times

The very fact that those people that have lived in America for years, could not be considered Americans, is funny to me

It strikes me odd, that those that want to come to America are being sent home, when 200 years ago those that did not want

to come to America, and are now citizens...…….and Republicans use them all, then throw them away.

Absolutely hypocritical

 

You should be embarrassed, yet you stand proud, that you would consider a Democrat an enemy...…...unbelievable really!

Dems and Republicans hire illegals. Trump wanted to give them legal status. You should think of him as a hero. The only reason it didn't happen is because the democrats didn't want him to steal their votes. Trust me, most Republicans were not for Trumps deal.

 

4 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Where is the respect for your fellow man, where is the compassion, where is your honor, where is your patriotism?

You are going to have to change your National Anthem......

 

I dis-like bigots of all colors and creed, but when I look at American politics, there is a very distinctive line....immensely sad!

You seem to have the bigoted views here. You have a very distorted view of conservativism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Well...if we judge people by their actions and statements...

Alright Mr Hippy, which of my actions or statements makes me a moron. But just one...ok?  lol

Edited by Bernards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty funny how "conservatives" will attack the character of "democrats" while ignoring the vast character flaws (which far far outweigh the left's) that pollute their own. 

It's almost as if they see the democrats as the party of morals, because attacking any character flaw they can find seems to be objective #1 and the easiest way to discredit them. 

Does one have to provide all the stupid things Trump has said, spanning his entire life? Should I give a list of all the republicans that were indicted, sentenced, and imprisoned or fined (hint: it's exponentially larger than the democrats). The republicans have more prison sentences than years in power over the last 25 years (34 prison sentences and counting). 

Trump surrounded himself with a bunch of criminals and conspirators who are falling one by one. 

 

You have the party of immorality attacking the character of the other side, that's extremely rich. Throwing stones from straw houses. 

 

This is the party of Nixon, the party of huge debts started by Reagan. This is the party getting bent over by Russia, the NRA, and Evangelicans. This is the party currently getting run through the courts by Mueller. 

 

In a battle of character, the republicans will lose, easily. I'd try a different angle. They lose on healthcare, they lose on climate, they lose on national debt, red states are garbage compared to the blue states in most metrics. What the heck do the republicans win on? 

 

If 2020 is based on scandals then Elizabeth Warren would demolish Trump by a 99% margin. 

Edited by Duodenum
  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember all the outrage from the right about the Clinton Foundation? Guess who's foundation was found to be a rouse and a complete farce? Yes, you guessed it, Donald Trump!

Using his Foundation to further enrich himself. It's since been shutdown and no longer allowed to operate. Guess who's foundation is still running? Yes, that's right, the Clinton Foundation!

 

Guess who paid off mistresses during his campaign run? Trump! (And he used his foundation to do so)

 

Guess who wouldn't pay contractors who worked for him and would hide behind high power and expensive lawyers? Trump!

 

Guess who's getting richer by having officials stay at his hotel (including 50+ nights for a telecom merger that was denied by Obama)? Trump!

 

Guess who's the least working, most golfing president of all time? Trump!

 

Warren "lied"? Guess who makes an average of 15 false claims per day since he started his presidency? Trump!

 

This list can get very veryyyy long. 

 

Lot of pain still upcoming for "Individual 1". 

 

You're gonna get overrun 20 to 1 if we're comparing scandals. 

 

 

Edited by Duodenum
  • Hydration 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bernards said:

Alright Mr Hippy, which of my actions or statements makes me a moron. But just one...ok?  lol

Hold on.  I'm paying one of my first nations employees 

 

That thing you don't want to do to one of those people you refer to as pocohontas

 

Let me finish that up and I'll get back to you

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bernards said:

Alright Mr Hippy, which of my actions or statements makes me a moron. But just one...ok?  lol

I am not Speaking for Warhippy…..he is doing a fine job by himself

 

But your are a moron...(to use his words!)

 

You have no idea, that half the world is laughing at you, and the other half is not afraid of you any more!

 

Your party is an embarrassment, and you would rather stand and prophesize your ignorance, than clean up your political party...….

 

You say you do not support Trumps "deal", but yet you are not vocal against him...………..

 

Your party has Trump black mail Canada because of subsidies, then give subsidies to your farmers...

 

There is just so much to say....and quite frankly....your 30 seconds are up!

Edited by janisahockeynut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bernards said:

She lied to gain entry and special status in fancy institutions. She got nailed and her escape strategy was laughable. What respect does she deserve.  Her special qualification is that she will say or do anything to gain power. Fake News

 

All races creeds and cultures are more than welcome in the Republican Party as you must know, but it's much more difficult for them to run because of the abuse they face from the democratic gate keepers who don't allow free thinking. The minorities who do break free and stand for conservative values are the best of the best. I was impressed with the black republican commentator Larry Elder who recently admitted Northam should not have to resign. Very courageous stand, but not surprising. Bull$hit

 

Dems and Republicans hire illegals. Trump wanted to give them legal status. You should think of him as a hero. The only reason it didn't happen is because the democrats didn't want him to steal their votes. Trust me, most Republicans were not for Trumps deal. More Bull$hit

 

You seem to have the bigoted views here. You have a very distorted view of conservativism. You, my friend have a very distorted view of the reality...……...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duodenum said:

It's pretty funny how "conservatives" will attack the character of "democrats" while ignoring the vast character flaws (which far far outweigh the left's) that pollute their own. 

It's almost as if they see the democrats as the party of morals, because attacking any character flaw they can find seems to be objective #1 and the easiest way to discredit them. 

Does one have to provide all the stupid things Trump has said, spanning his entire life? Should I give a list of all the republicans that were indicted, sentenced, and imprisoned or fined (hint: it's exponentially larger than the democrats). The republicans have more prison sentences than years in power over the last 25 years (34 prison sentences and counting). 

Trump surrounded himself with a bunch of criminals and conspirators who are falling one by one. 

 

You have the party of immorality attacking the character of the other side, that's extremely rich. Throwing stones from straw houses. 

 

This is the party of Nixon, the party of huge debts started by Reagan. This is the party getting bent over by Russia, the NRA, and Evangelicans. This is the party currently getting run through the courts by Mueller. 

 

In a battle of character, the republicans will lose, easily. I'd try a different angle. They lose on healthcare, they lose on climate, they lose on national debt, red states are garbage compared to the blue states in most metrics. What the heck do the republicans win on? 

 

If 2020 is based on scandals then Elizabeth Warren would demolish Trump by a 99% margin. 

Latent racism. Except Trump, in which case it is blatant racism. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 "I think I might have more Indian blood than a lot of the so-called Indians that are trying to open up the reservations,” Trump said about a federally recognized tribe.

“A lot of these reservations are being, in some people’s opinion, at least to a certain extent, run by organized crime and organized crime elements. There’s no protection. There’s no anything. And it’s become a joke.” Trump said despite there being no evidence for the statements, and despite his own connection to organized crime.

He worked with the recently indicted Roger Stone to make attack ads against native Americans, claiming they would bring "increased crime, broken families, bankruptcies, and in the case of the Mohawks, violence.” The ads, by the way, broke the law and he had to pay a $250,000 fine.

 

Yooo but Warren thought she was native because a family member told her, scandal! Pocahontas! Give me a gdamn break.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Hold on.  I'm paying one of my first nations employees 

 

That thing you don't want to do to one of those people you refer to as pocohontas

 

Let me finish that up and I'll get back to you

Oh. So you were forced to pay huh. Free enterprise keeps working. It'll be the same in Airdrie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

I am not Speaking for Warhippy…..he is doing a fine job by himself

 

But your are a moron...(to use his words!)

 

You have no idea, that half the world is laughing at you, and the other half is not afraid of you any more!

 

Your party is an embarrassment, and you would rather stand and prophesize your ignorance, than clean up your political party...….

 

You say you do not support Trumps "deal", but yet you are not vocal against him...………..

 

Your party has Trump black mail Canada because of subsidies, then give subsidies to your farmers...

 

There is just so much to say....and quite frankly....your 30 seconds are up!

You come here to drop liberal platitudes straight outta Beverly Hills, to get yourself some easy amens, but end up getting hit with a little reality along the way. No problem. I'm here to help. If there's something you want clarification on, let me know. Your comments of BS covered a lot of ground. I get it. Lashing out. Getting dogma challenged can be frustrating.

 

I didn't like Trump giving the Dreamers and their families citizenship at first but then I realized the genius behind it. Lucky for the hard core Conservatives the Democrats would have nothing of it.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Bernards
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bernards said:

You come here to drop liberal platitudes straight outta Beverly Hills, get yourself some easy amens, but end up getting hit with a little reality along the way. No problem. I'm here to help. If there's something you want clarification on, let me know. Your comments of BS covered a lot of ground. I get it. Lashing out. Getting dogma challenged can be frustrating.

 

I didn't like Trump giving the Dreamers and their families citizenship at first but then I realized the genius behind it. Lucky for the hard core Conservatives the Democrats would have nothing of it.

 

 

 

 

 

Have you ever been to Norway?  Social democrats......wonderful place....so much freedom, so many services, and they about 1/2 a million per capita in the black, they are an amazing country that gets it...…...you should go...….

 

Then go to Venezuela...………….you will notice the difference

 

Both have lots of OIL...…….one was ran by a Dictator, and one is Social Democratic 

 

Important Differences...…...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bernards said:

Oh. So you were forced to pay huh. Free enterprise keeps working. It'll be the same in Airdrie.

And that's how we prove the status of moron

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...