DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

I know this might be a stretch to some but hear me out - I’ll believe it when I see it. :lol:

 

Unlike some who blindly believed over the last 2 years. The irony of all this is that it qualifies Trump now more than ever to run the fake news takes. 

You're the same guy that thinks Joe Biden has no common decency but won't even raise your voice about Trump.  You think Biden is a bad man, but trump is only being "accused". I don't think you have a voice here worth listening to.

 

but for what it's worth since you laughably said that the left were ignoring it, here is Biden answering to these issues brought up BY a left leaning democrat 

 

As for believe it when you see it, we know that's a crock of shart man so don't even try insulting us by saying it.  Your type is full of it and always will be.

 

 

Edited by Warhippy
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

 

Eh, it's that he's such a dip$&!# it's difficult to parse sometimes.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Warhippy said:

 

 

The guys an idiot.  This isn't a trump hate thread or trump hate group.  This is people with common sense wondering why the hell people could support someone so obviously incapable of even the most basic tasks as presidents

I have to agree that the level of narcissism on display with this man is dangerously off the charts and, even worse, that his blind followers are somehow immune to it (do they give shots for that?).

 

It's scary.

 

I don't "hate" Trump...I hate Trump as President.  On a TV show where he can bellow at people as he throws them out of his office?  Sure.  In this capacity  - hell no.

 

I'm just glad that there are reasonable/sensible people who are onto this and will be relentless in not letting it all just be swept under the rug like another Storm season that's blown through.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God for Stephen Colbert is all I can say.  He makes us laugh when there's more reason to cry.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Thank God for Stephen Colbert is all I can say.  He makes us laugh when there's more reason to cry.

Could use a bunch more like him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

 

Actually, I agree with this completely....

 

....Trump is a joke....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Could use a bunch more like him.

John Oliver...Seth Myers....Trevor Noah....Samantha Bee....Jimmy Kimmel...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I have to agree that the level of narcissism on display with this man is dangerously off the charts and, even worse, that his blind followers are somehow immune to it (do they give shots for that?).

 

It's scary.

 

I don't "hate" Trump...I hate Trump as President.  On a TV show where he can bellow at people as he throws them out of his office?  Sure.  In this capacity  - hell no.

 

I'm just glad that there are reasonable/sensible people who are onto this and will be relentless in not letting it all just be swept under the rug like another Storm season that's blown through.

The left are no better sadly.  Extremism isn't just violent people hating others.  It's political, it's sports fans.  It's the tribe mentality.

 

There are people who have effectively thrown their entire religion to the curb in an effort to support Trump knowing he is the antithesis of what jesus taught, but will further their causes.

 

That is a dangerous level of ignorance or acceptance depending on how you view it.

 

Trump as a leader is a joke, but trump as a human...well he's a waste.  The worst part about Trump is his supporters and their willingness to ignore simple fact because it doesn't support their narrative

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isnt PJW from infowars LOL 

 

Make sure not to bring up frogs....

 

Might as well start quoting Don lemon or Anderson Cooper

 

LMAO!!!! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

It's kinda sad what people will latch onto. Did you just use an alt-right consiracy theorist as a fail of a rebuttal. I'm sure he's just joking about vaccines or every single time he's repeatedly slogged wind power as well. You know you don't neeed to defend the worst of Trump lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duodenum said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

It's kinda sad what people will latch onto. Did you just use an alt-right consiracy theorist as a fail of a rebuttal. I'm sure he's just joking about vaccines or every single time he's repeatedly slogged wind power as well. You know you don't neeed to defend the worst of Trump lol.

Tone/perspective is everything.

 

I think it’s pretty self explanatory he was joking and said so light heartedly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Tone/perspective is everything.

 

I think it’s pretty self explanatory he was joking and said so light heartedly. 

He's just joking, as his lies/inaccurate statements approach 10,000.   That isn't a typo TEN THOUSAND.  And it seems to be getting worse.  He averaged just under 6 a day his first year.  The past 200 days he averages 22.  64 doozies in one speech.  Yup, the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is just joking guys.
 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-fact-check-lies-claims-first-year-office-a8849661.html

Trump fact checker says president averages 22 lies and inaccuracies every day

 

Count grew by 64 at last week's rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

The left are no better sadly.  Extremism isn't just violent people hating others.  It's political, it's sports fans.  It's the tribe mentality.

 

There are people who have effectively thrown their entire religion to the curb in an effort to support Trump knowing he is the antithesis of what jesus taught, but will further their causes.

 

That is a dangerous level of ignorance or acceptance depending on how you view it.

 

Trump as a leader is a joke, but trump as a human...well he's a waste.  The worst part about Trump is his supporters and their willingness to ignore simple fact because it doesn't support their narrative

Well if you're dumb enough to fall for the Jesus story you're dumb enough to blindly follow Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Now you can see why people were opposed for BK  and  Gorsuch

 

60 co-sponsors in the 105-member Alabama house of representatives

 

“It simply criminalises abortion,” Terri Collins, a Republican representative who is the bill’s sponsor. “Hopefully, it takes it all the way to the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade.”

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alabama-abortion-crime-pregnancy-trump-administration-us-a8854716.html?utm_source=reddit.com

'Death sentence for women': Alabama proposes law to make abortion punishable by up to 99 years in prison

 

Bill would even criminalise performing abortions in cases of rape and incest

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Now you can see why people were opposed for BK  and  Gorsuch

 

60 co-sponsors in the 105-member Alabama house of representatives

 

“It simply criminalises abortion,” Terri Collins, a Republican representative who is the bill’s sponsor. “Hopefully, it takes it all the way to the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade.”

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alabama-abortion-crime-pregnancy-trump-administration-us-a8854716.html?utm_source=reddit.com

'Death sentence for women': Alabama proposes law to make abortion punishable by up to 99 years in prison

 

Bill would even criminalise performing abortions in cases of rape and incest

And people laughed at me and made fun of me for saying over three years ago that this is exactly where things were going to go. But oh no..... that would never happen... yet here we are. I really truly wanted to be wrong about this but the handwriting was on the wall and nobody wanted to acknowledge it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Now you can see why people were opposed for BK  and  Gorsuch

 

60 co-sponsors in the 105-member Alabama house of representatives

 

“It simply criminalises abortion,” Terri Collins, a Republican representative who is the bill’s sponsor. “Hopefully, it takes it all the way to the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade.”

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alabama-abortion-crime-pregnancy-trump-administration-us-a8854716.html?utm_source=reddit.com

'Death sentence for women': Alabama proposes law to make abortion punishable by up to 99 years in prison

 

Bill would even criminalise performing abortions in cases of rape and incest

Wonderfully it will never happen because a 99 year sentence is deemed unjust already in Alabama and is thus comuted to life instead of 50 years with either a or no possibility of parole.  essentially this will fall flat before a state judge, or the supreme court and even BK cannot argue that it is a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

 

Of course, now he's joking. How convenient.

 

This illegitimate hack of a human being does not have a solid grip on reality. 

 

Alex Jones' partner in lunacy is your source? Awesome. What next, Jones himself talking about Sandy Hook? Ostriches must hate you for taking up all the space in the sand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...