DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

3 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Iran wasn’t always a fundamentalist nation - they needed the USA to get involved for that to happen :)

The US was only part of the reason they turned decades ago after trying to play kingmaker.  The "revolution" was going to happen with or without the US's involvement. 

If Trump attacks Iran, the younger mostly secular generation in the country, will likely convert to fundamentalism quickly.  This time it would be 100% the US's fault if it happens.

8 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

The US was only part of the reason they turned decades ago after trying to play kingmaker.  The "revolution" was going to happen with or without the US's involvement. 

If Trump attacks Iran, the younger mostly secular generation in the country, will likely convert to fundamentalism quickly.  This time it would be 100% the US's fault if it happens.

Agreed. Perhaps people will wake up from their slumber and not allow it to happen?

one can dream.

4 hours ago, Jack_T said:

Agreed. Perhaps people will wake up from their slumber and not allow it to happen?

one can dream.

The Cult of Trump will agree with whatever he does.  Everyone else won't bother making noise about it until missiles are flying and it's too late.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

You just know a terrorist attack on US soil would eventually happen in response.

Good thing the Saudis are your friends right?  They got some real good hombres there.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Good thing the Saudis are your friends right?  They got some real good hombres there.

You have to wonder how much backroom pressure Jared is getting from Mohammad Bone Saw....

If I wasn't adverse to conspiracy theories, I'd say the Saudis are attempting to get the US into a proxy war....

Edited by RUPERTKBD

14 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

The Cult of Trump will agree with whatever he does.  Everyone else won't bother making noise about it until missiles are flying and it's too late.

Bang on...

...one only has to look at the likes of Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz. Used to be, they were critical of the Dotard....calling him unfit. Now he can do no wrong in their eyes.

The big difference is, the clowns in the red hats at the rallies really believe all the lies and stupid statements, while Cruz and his ilk know it's BS, but don't care because they want to stay in office....... and if you're a Republican who wants to get re-elected, you back Trump.

Basically, it's a case of fools on one hand and cowards on the other. Trump has the market cornered on both.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

170521182043-20-trump-saudi-arabia-0521-

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like Trump is set to pardon at least 7 US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes, including Edward Gallagher. This is a guy who bragged about murdering several Unarmed Iraqi civilians, including children. 

Go America. 

5 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Looks like Trump is set to pardon at least 7 US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes, including Edward Gallagher. This is a guy who bragged about murdering several Unarmed Iraqi civilians, including children. 

Go America. 

i heard he learned

they all have bone spurs

:frantic:

12 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Go America. 

So killing innocent, already alive, civilians is fine, yet a woman making a choice to have an abortion is worthy of jail time?  This is insanity.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, King Heffy said:

So killing innocent, already alive, civilians is fine, yet a woman making a choice to have an abortion is worthy of jail time?  This is insanity.

Well, you see, those kids were brown.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Whew...:blush:

I read your post and thought Trump had slapped a tariff on Pringles....:frantic:

I don't think that we have to worry about him slapping tariffs on anything that is cooked in grease.

Edited by CBH1926

Tariff wars:  USA vs China.

I wonder who wins?  All I know is that consumers always lose.

9 minutes ago, BPA said:

Tariff wars:  USA vs China.

I wonder who wins?  All I know is that consumers always lose.

I think recession wins?

26 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I think recession wins?

...and those who short commodity stocks.  

35 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I think recession wins?

yep

i find it fascinating

that so many americans do not understand what tariffs are

and that the orange one keeps lying to their face about it

also that they do not understand the recent tax cuts

how trump and the elite greatly benefit

trump was like a hog at the trough on that legislation

over the top tax savings for the wealthy elite

yet he maintains the same level of support