DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Iran wasn’t always a fundamentalist nation - they needed the USA to get involved for that to happen :)

The US was only part of the reason they turned decades ago after trying to play kingmaker.  The "revolution" was going to happen with or without the US's involvement. 

 

If Trump attacks Iran, the younger mostly secular generation in the country, will likely convert to fundamentalism quickly.  This time it would be 100% the US's fault if it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

The US was only part of the reason they turned decades ago after trying to play kingmaker.  The "revolution" was going to happen with or without the US's involvement. 

 

If Trump attacks Iran, the younger mostly secular generation in the country, will likely convert to fundamentalism quickly.  This time it would be 100% the US's fault if it happens.

Agreed. Perhaps people will wake up from their slumber and not allow it to happen?

 

one can dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jack_T said:

Agreed. Perhaps people will wake up from their slumber and not allow it to happen?

 

one can dream.

The Cult of Trump will agree with whatever he does.  Everyone else won't bother making noise about it until missiles are flying and it's too late.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

You just know a terrorist attack on US soil would eventually happen in response.

Good thing the Saudis are your friends right?  They got some real good hombres there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Good thing the Saudis are your friends right?  They got some real good hombres there.

You have to wonder how much backroom pressure Jared is getting from Mohammad Bone Saw....

 

If I wasn't adverse to conspiracy theories, I'd say the Saudis are attempting to get the US into a proxy war....

Edited by RUPERTKBD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

The Cult of Trump will agree with whatever he does.  Everyone else won't bother making noise about it until missiles are flying and it's too late.

Bang on...

 

...one only has to look at the likes of Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz. Used to be, they were critical of the Dotard....calling him unfit. Now he can do no wrong in their eyes.

 

The big difference is, the clowns in the red hats at the rallies really believe all the lies and stupid statements, while Cruz and his ilk know it's BS, but don't care because they want to stay in office....... and if you're a Republican who wants to get re-elected, you back Trump.

 

Basically, it's a case of fools on one hand and cowards on the other. Trump has the market cornered on both.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Good thing the Saudis are your friends right?  They got some real good hombres there.

170521182043-20-trump-saudi-arabia-0521-

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Looks like Trump is set to pardon at least 7 US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes, including Edward Gallagher. This is a guy who bragged about murdering several Unarmed Iraqi civilians, including children. 

 

Go America. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Looks like Trump is set to pardon at least 7 US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes, including Edward Gallagher. This is a guy who bragged about murdering several Unarmed Iraqi civilians, including children. 

 

Go America. 

i heard he learned

they all have bone spurs

:frantic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Looks like Trump is set to pardon at least 7 US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes, including Edward Gallagher. This is a guy who bragged about murdering several Unarmed Iraqi civilians, including children. 

 

Go America. 

So killing innocent, already alive, civilians is fine, yet a woman making a choice to have an abortion is worthy of jail time?  This is insanity.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, King Heffy said:

So killing innocent, already alive, civilians is fine, yet a woman making a choice to have an abortion is worthy of jail time?  This is insanity.

Well, you see, those kids were brown.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Whew...:blush:

 

I read your post and thought Trump had slapped a tariff on Pringles....:frantic:

I don't think that we have to worry about him slapping tariffs on anything that is cooked in grease.

Edited by CBH1926

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tariff wars:  USA vs China.

 

I wonder who wins?  All I know is that consumers always lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BPA said:

Tariff wars:  USA vs China.

 

I wonder who wins?  All I know is that consumers always lose.

I think recession wins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I think recession wins?

...and those who short commodity stocks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I think recession wins?

yep

i find it fascinating

that so many americans do not understand what tariffs are

and that the orange one keeps lying to their face about it

 

also that they do not understand the recent tax cuts

how trump and the elite greatly benefit

trump was like a hog at the trough on that legislation

over the top tax savings for the wealthy elite

 

yet he maintains the same level of support

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.