DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Pompeo and Bolton are truly stains, as is the idiot who hired them. Well put.

These stains are complicit in completely lying to their populace in hopes of getting support for another unjust and illegal war. The US is going full sociopath now  AGAIN, with ideologically compromised scum making poor and selfish decisions that don't reflect the wishes of their people.

FIFY.

Or have the American political leaders even had a period (in the last century) where they weren't behaving like war mongers?  

• Hydration 2

43 minutes ago, Alflives said:

FIFY.

Or have the American political leaders even had a period (in the last century) where they weren't behaving like war mongers?  

So, if I'm smellin what your cookin ..

Trump goes to war....well, America always goes to war so it's not really a bad mark on him.

Trump doesn't go to war....wow, look at that, maybe he is doing a good job?

Pretty much a win/win for the Orange One in your perspective. 

I'm hoping his base will point out that the cute little muffin Killary (or was it Hitlery?) was the one dragging us into a war and they will not stand for Donald doing it.

Haha, I wont hold my breathe for his base to push back, they will likely be cleaning their assault rifles and saying 'put me in coach'.

I don't know what to think about how Iran acts...I know I'm worried. My wife has a lot of family over there. 

47 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Trump goes to war....well, America always goes to war so it's not really a bad mark on him.

Third option. Dumbpf and his illegitimate administration are fabricating information about Iran attacking two oil tankers that doesn't jibe with what members of the crew have publicly stated.

If the US goes to war against Iran, it will be a mistake that Dumbpf has made that could potentially create a wider and far more ominous global conflict that the US can't handle.

I'm hoping his base will point out that the cute little muffin Killary (or was it Hitlery?) was the one dragging us into a war and they will not stand for Donald doing it.

They will, as they share a single brain cell and do as they're told, and nothing more.

Haha, I wont hold my breathe for his base to push back, they will likely be cleaning their assault rifles and saying 'put me in coach'.

They're bloodthirsty, deranged people looking to defend their "freedom".

I don't know what to think about how Iran acts...I know I'm worried. My wife has a lot of family over there. 

Hopefully Iran ends up being the adult in the room, as it looks nearly impossible for that to be the US.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I would view Trump keeping the US out of open warfare as a win for the innocent people who would not have to suffer because of open conflict.  That's the Iranian people and the American ones.  

Yes, Hillary was (is) cute.  Still hard to believe the US voters preferred Trump though.  People coin Hillary as a war monger, but I don't agree. We shall never know how she would have handled these situations.   

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I would view Trump keeping the US out of open warfare as a win for the innocent people who would not have to suffer because of open conflict.  That's the Iranian people and the American ones.  

Good.

Of course, no war is good.

Just seemed like you were implying a 'pass' for Donny if he was to go to war ( it sure would help his numbers, war time prez and all) because war is just what the US does.

And to follow up, I wanted to make sure he doesn't get praise from anyone for keeping them out of a conflict that they themselves are manufacturing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Good.

Of course, no war is good.

Just seemed like you were implying a 'pass' for Donny if he was to go to war ( it sure would help his numbers, war time prez and all) because war is just what the US does.

And to follow up, I wanted to make sure he doesn't get praise from anyone for keeping them out of a conflict that they themselves are manufacturing. 

Trump is the classic case of a guy full of bravado.  Those types of people in leadership are very worrisome, when war is a potential.  If he does keep the US from war, I will be surprised - pleasantly.  

• Hydration 3

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

She got more votes. The US voters did prefer her.

Gerry and the Manderers over there at the College of Electorals was the problem. 

I stated here before the US needs far less testosterone in the White House.  There is that famous picture of the killing of bin Ladin.  There are 20 guys surrounding a TV set and Hillary.  Obama, expect Hillary, is looking like he is watching a football game - leaning forward, and on the edge of his seat and waiting to jump up and cheer for victory.  Hillary, in contrast, has a look of total disgust on her face from what she's witnessing.  

Hillary and Obama view death of bin Ladin.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

She got more votes. The US voters did prefer her.

Gerry and the Manderers over there at the College of Electorals was the problem. 

I thought Gerry and the Manders were a Voter Suppression cover band?:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

I stated here before the US needs far less testosterone in the White House.  There is that famous picture of the killing of bin Ladin.  There are 20 guys surrounding a TV set and Hillary.  Obama, expect Hillary, is looking like he is watching a football game - leaning forward, and on the edge of his seat and waiting to jump up and cheer for victory.  Hillary, in contrast, has a look of total disgust on her face from what she's witnessing.  

Hillary and Obama view death of bin Ladin.jpg

What about the chick in the back?  

Personally I'd like to see the reactions on video of when they get him. 

57 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Yeah, I don't see much point in projecting emotions on people, based on a still photo....

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

I’m pretty sure the soldiers got a lot more than just bin Ladin.  The guy was in a compound with women and children.  In that visual Hillary is the only person who is reacting differently from all the rest.  The US glorify war and violence.  They’ve had male Presidents, and nothing has changed.  

A still photo is very powerful.  

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, I don't see much point in projecting emotions on people, based on a still photo....

I don’t know... this one kinda nailed it

Screen-Shot-2016-08-02-at-7.38.19-AM.png

Edited by Canorth
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Is stupid an emotion?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Trump officially launched his campaign for second term!!:towel:It was a Amazing rally

I'm sure everyone here was tuning in! ;)

Trump 2020B)

Edited by naslund.is.king
MAGA
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Is stupid an emotion?

It certainly can trigger some, unfortunately 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Trump officially launched his campaign for second term!!:towel:It was a Amazing rally

I'm sure everyone here was tuning in! ;)

Trump 2020B)

Hey @RUPERTKBD..... look ^^^^ more “emotion”

Edited by Canorth

1 hour ago, Canorth said:

Who in the heck eats KFC with a knife and fork?  

• Hydration 2

16 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who in the heck eats KFC with a knife and fork?  

Little fingers + big piece of chicken... do the math 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Canorth said:

This qualifies as cannibalism in my books.

• Haha 1