DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Who in the heck eats KFC with a knife and fork?  

Not sure but that spoon is definitely for the gravy.  He probably thinks it's soup.

Edited by Wilbur
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Pompeo and Bolton are truly stains, as is the idiot who hired them. Well put.

These stains are complicit in completely lying to their populace in hopes of getting support for another unjust and illegal war. The US is going full sociopath now, with ideologically compromised scum making poor and selfish decisions that don't reflect the wishes of their people.

Trump is not starting a war with Iran, its just dog and pony show to get his base riled up.

Just now, CBH1926 said:

Trump is not starting a war with Iran, its just dog and pony show to get his base riled up.

Using a foreign power and the international community as a prop in a bid for re-election is irretrievably stupid. Dumbpf is a walking turd 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Using a foreign power and the international community as a prop in a bid for re-election is irretrievably stupid. Dumbpf is a walking turd 

Iran, China trade, border wall, NAFTA etc. all fall under the same category.

Russians are in bed with Iran and since certain someone has a man crush on Putin.

Israel on the other hand would love to have an opportunity to attack Iran.

Posted (edited)

Saw a video of a group of Trump supporters holding a little impromptu rally for the Dotard....unsurprisingly, they were all white, elderly residents of a retirement community.

The level of indoctrination is fascinating, as well as frustrating. When asked if Trump's lying bothered him, one gentleman responded with "You'll have to show me what he's lying about, because I don't think he's lied about anything"....:blink:

It's like the woman to attended the Justin Amash town hall and was shocked that there was anything negative about Trump in the Mueller report.:picard:

These folks live in an echo chamber....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Not sure but that spoon is definitely for the gravy.  He probably thinks it's soup.

With this diet, The Donald is not making it to the next election. 

Hope Hicks, the latest in a long line of Trump insiders to testify before the House Judiciary committee, is also the latest in a long line to refuse to answer questions about her time in the White House:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/hope-hicks-refuses-to-answer-questions-about-trump-white-house-lawmaker-says/ar-AAD7uVq?li=AAggNb9

President Donald Trump’s former aide Hope Hicks refused to answer questions Wednesday about her time working in the White House as she testified behind closed doors before the House Judiciary Committee.

Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., a member of the panel and of Democratic leadership, told reporters Wednesday that Hicks was not answering questions about working in the White House, which he said was preventing Congress from doing its oversight work.

“She has answered some and mostly she is hiding behind the facetious claim of complete immunity about anything to do with her service in the White House," he said.

a group of people standing in a room: President Donald Trump’s former aide Hope Hicks arrived on Capitol Hill on Wednesday morning to testify behind closed doors before the House Judiciary Committee.© Andrew Harnik President Donald Trump’s former aide Hope Hicks arrived on Capitol Hill on Wednesday morning to testify behind closed doors before the House Judiciary Committee.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s former aide Hope Hicks refused to answer questions Wednesday about her time working in the White House as she testified behind closed doors before the House Judiciary Committee.

Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., a member of the panel and of Democratic leadership, told reporters Wednesday that Hicks was not answering questions about working in the White House, which he said was preventing Congress from doing its oversight work.

“She has answered some and mostly she is hiding behind the facetious claim of complete immunity about anything to do with her service in the White House," he said.

I wish they'd hurry up and get this before the courts, so it can get kicked up the SCOTUS and we can all watch the conservative judges bend over for Trump, dispelling and semblance of impartiality for the foreseeable future.

On another note: Insider reports say that Trump used to call Hicks "Hopey"....:unsure: Now that, is a tandem. Move over Martin and Lewis....Laurel and Hardy....Abbott and Costello....

The new king and queen are "Hopey and Dopey".....

How many TRUMP  administration officials have run into trouble not disclosing things that they should have disclosed??   Seems like a lot.   Seems like something the best people wouldn't do.

4 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Man, this family.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-jr-mocks-biden-cure-cancer-trump-makes-same-promise-2019-6

Trump Jr. mocked Biden for promising to cure cancer, then President Trump took the stage and promised to cure cancer

come on

what's wrong with this ??

jr, as well as the rest of the world, seriously doubts biden can fulfill his promise

jr, out of step with the rest of the world, seriously knows trump can, or will certainly say strongly that he has, and will be believed fervently by many

On 6/18/2019 at 9:12 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

Worse.  It’s evil.  Risking lives (and probably throwing away lives in a pointless war) to get yourself elected (weird how urine man railed against that the Ugandan man start a war with Iran) is that bad.

also weird is starting a war in the Middle East against a country that is no threat to you but giving defense contracts, equipment, etc., to the country that 90+%+ of the 9/11 terrorists came from is ok.  His voting base would eat feces if Urine man told them it was nutritious.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Worse.  It’s evil.  Risking lives (and probably throwing away lives in a pointless war) to get yourself elected (weird how urine man railed against that the Ugandan man start a war with Iran) is that bad.

also weird is starting a war in the Middle East against a country that is no threat to you but giving defense contracts, equipment, etc., to the country that 90+%+ of the 9/11 terrorists came from is ok.  His voting base would eat feces if Urine man told them it was nutritious.

My name is PhillipBlunt, and I approve of this post.

• Hydration 1

On 6/18/2019 at 9:10 PM, CBH1926 said:

Are you riled up?

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.  Oh Alabama conservatives, please show us how intelligent and open minded you are and pick Moore as your 2020 Alabama US Senate candidate.  /s (on the open minded and intelligent part)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-moore-accused-child-molester-announces-second-senate-run-to-beat-doug-jones?ref=home

Roy Moore, Accused Child Molester, Announces Second Senate Run

The most flawed candidate for the U.S. Senate in modern history thinks he can do it this time.

Trump has promised to bring up detained Canadians when he meets with Xi next week:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/trump-promises-help-with-canadian-detainees-in-china-as-trudeau-visits-dc/ar-AAD9VAj?li=AAggFp5

I don't really expect anything to come of this, but if he's able to help a couple of Canadians being held on trumped up charges (pun intended) then I'll definitely give him credit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Trump has promised to bring up detained Canadians when he meets with Xi next week:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/trump-promises-help-with-canadian-detainees-in-china-as-trudeau-visits-dc/ar-AAD9VAj?li=AAggFp5

I don't really expect anything to come of this, but if he's able to help a couple of Canadians being held on trumped up charges (pun intended) then I'll definitely give him credit.

Interesting.  Haven't heard much news about that Huawei executive recently I guess she is just going through the motions since our country actually has a functioning judicial system, for sure Trump will try to find leverage wherever he can... Canada just getting shafted 

The U.S. and China have tried to keep Meng's case separate from their trade dispute, although Trump has said he would consider intervening in the case if it would help forge a trade deal with Beijing.

8 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Interesting.  Haven't heard much news about that Huawei executive recently I guess she is just going through the motions since our country actually has a functioning judicial system, for sure Trump will try to find leverage wherever he can... Canada just getting shafted 

Last I heard Huawei is suing Canadian Gov, RCMP, CBSA...anyone else that looks at them funny.

Credit to Donny though as Rup said, if Don actually helps out.