DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm hearing that in an attempt to make Moore appear more youthful and appealing, they're going with the slogan:

You Can't take the Boy Out of Roy!

hey, hey, now.   He's not interested in teenage boys only teenage girls.  So he's a heterosexual pedo which means he's ok in the GOP books.  Now if he was gay, that's a sin!

(the sad part of it is, that SHOULDN'T be funny).

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Are you riled up?

Nope, but I didn’t vote for him, so I am not his target.

Edited by CBH1926

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Nope, but I didn’t vote for him, so I am not his target.

He seems to target people who voted for him to from what I can see.

NY Times report that Trump approved military strikes against Iran but pulled back

Fri 21 Jun 2019 03:13:35 GMT

President Trump approved military strikes against Iran

• in retaliation for shooting down an American surveillance drone
  • Trump pulled back from launching strikes soon after
As late as 7 p.m. Thursday, military and diplomatic officials were expecting a strike,
Officials said the president had initially approved attacks on a handful of Iranian targets, like radar and missile batteries.The operation was underway in its early stages when it was called off, a senior administration official said. Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down, the official said.

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/ny-times-report-that-trump-approved-military-strikes-against-iran-20190621

• Upvote 1

I am actually impressed by the restraint being shown. Especially considering they have Bolton and Pompeo around...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

I am actually impressed by the restraint being shown. Especially considering they have Bolton and Pompeo around...

You know it’s time to get worried when he actually might be the sane one the room (some of the clowns around him now are the same jokers who hand a hand in Iraq invasion v2.0).

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

NY Times report that Trump approved military strikes against Iran but pulled back

As late as 7 p.m. Thursday, military and diplomatic officials were expecting a strike,
Officials said the president had initially approved attacks on a handful of Iranian targets, like radar and missile batteries.The operation was underway in its early stages when it was called off, a senior administration official said. Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down, the official said.

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/ny-times-report-that-trump-approved-military-strikes-against-iran-20190621

Trump’s decision to hold off?  

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Drumpf said they were "cocked and loaded" but made the decision based on the fact that the amount of people that were estimated to die would have been in the range of 150, he stated that "that wouldn't have been proportionate to taking down an unmanned drone".

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-confirms-us-military-was-cocked-and-loaded-for-retaliatory-strike-against-iran/ar-AADdUbc?ocid=ientp#page=2

Now, I'm no fan of Drumpf and his slow and steady march towards trying to turn the White House into the new Apprentice show, but I can appreciate that statement, if it is exactly what he meant.

The other statement he made was:

"I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!"

Once again, I marvel at the idea that the only country to ever use nuclear bombs on another country seems to think that they should have a say in who has them. Only one psycho gets to run the asylum, it seems.

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Drumpf said they were "cocked and loaded" but made the decision based on the fact that the amount of people that were estimated to die would have been in the range of 150, he stated that "that wouldn't have been proportionate to taking down an unmanned drone".

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-confirms-us-military-was-cocked-and-loaded-for-retaliatory-strike-against-iran/ar-AADdUbc?ocid=ientp#page=2

Now, I'm no fan of Drumpf and his slow and steady march towards trying to turn the White House into the new Apprentice show, but I can appreciate that statement, if it is exactly what he meant.

"I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!"

Once again, I marvel at the idea that the only country to ever use nuclear bombs on another country seems to think that they should have a say in who has them. Only one psycho gets to run the asylum, it seems.

The thing that gets me about the statement on Nukes is that there was already an agreement in place that everyone (except the US) agrees Iran was in compliance with. Trump scrapped it because it was a deal that was made by Obama and hence "the worst deal ever".....

This is an ongoing pattern for the Dotard....create the crisis in the first place, promote yourself as "the only one who can fix the problem" and then pat yourself on the back for having "solved" the issue.:rolleyes:

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

This episode proves that America is broken.  The fact that TRUMP can approve military action with IRAN without the consent of Congress is baffling.  The TRUMP!! presidency had highlighted the many things that need to be fixed pronto once the orange turd is gone.  It's a long list.  This Iran episode should be near the top.

EDIT:  Thing is, I probably believe the Iranians more than the TRUMP!! administration.  That is sad.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/449666-iran-general-says-us-was-warned-several-times-before-drone-was-shot-down

Iranian general says US was warned several times before drone was shot down

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

This episode proves that America is broken.  The fact that TRUMP can approve military action with IRAN without the consent of Congress is baffling.  The TRUMP!! presidency had highlighted the many things that need to be fixed pronto once the orange turd is gone.  It's a long list.  This Iran episode should be near the top.

EDIT:  Thing is, I probably believe the Iranians more than the TRUMP!! administration.  That is sad.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/449666-iran-general-says-us-was-warned-several-times-before-drone-was-shot-down

The American government is probably the least trustworthy government on the planet. They are hell bent on spreading their "freedom" like a plague.

• Upvote 2

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/e-jean-carroll-donald-trump-new-york-magazine-1.5185627

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault

Carroll's new book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal, chronicles attacks on her by men

CBC News · Posted: Jun 21, 2019 5:52 PM ET | Last Updated: 13 minutes ago

e-jean-carroll.jpg
The Donald Trump incident is one of six that advice columnist E. Jean Carroll writes about in her book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal. (Astrid Stawiarz/ELLE/Getty Images)
comments

Elle advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses U.S. President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman more than 20 years ago, in her new book that was excerpted in New York Magazine.

The incident is one of six that Carroll, 75, writes about in her book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal, which chronicles attacks on her by men during her life.

In the excerpt, Carroll, who had her own TV show in the '90s called Ask E. Jean, writes that Trump denies anything happened, as he has denied the accusations of sexual misconduct by at least 15 other women. On Friday, Trump again denied the allegation saying, "I've never met this person in my life."

Carroll alleges her encounter started out friendly when she bumped into Trump at one of the revolving doors to Bergdorf's in fall 1995 or spring 1996. He says, "You're that advice lady," while Carroll recognizes him as "that real estate tycoon."

Trump tells her he's there to buy something for "a girl." He wants her advice on what to buy, and, charmed, she agrees. They begin on the main floor looking at hats, and after some banter over a fur hat Trump sees the escalator and says, "lingerie!" or "underwear!"

At the lingerie department, Trump sees a lacy see-through bodysuit that he wants her to try on. As he coaxes her to the dressing room, she jokes to him that he should put it on.

The moment the dressing room door closed, Carroll claims Trump lunged at her, pushing her against the wall and putting his mouth against her lips.

This is the story behind E. Jean Carroll's account of her alleged encounter with Donald Trump in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room more than two decades ago https://nym.ag/2Y2M7Uv 

_SMAIhQS?format=jpg&name=600x314

"I am so shocked I shove him back," she writes in the book. "He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coatdress and pulls down my tights."

She said that he opened his overcoat, unzipped his pants and thrust his penis inside her. After a struggle, she pushed him off her and ran out of the dressing room, in an incident that lasted about three minutes, she says in the book.

Carroll said she told two journalist friends at the time, who later confirmed their accounts to New York Magazine.

She notes that the Donna Karan coatdress she wore that day still hangs on the back of her closet door, unworn and unlaundered.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:20 AM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Worse.  It’s evil.  Risking lives (and probably throwing away lives in a pointless war) to get yourself elected (weird how urine man railed against that the Ugandan man start a war with Iran) is that bad.

also weird is starting a war in the Middle East against a country that is no threat to you but giving defense contracts, equipment, etc., to the country that 90+%+ of the 9/11 terrorists came from is ok.  His voting base would eat feces if Urine man told them it was nutritious.

not disagreeing with you

just pointing out he is already using a moral equivalent

immigrants

in the same manner

to achieve the same end

his use of immigrants is not better/worse then the concern you have detailed

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)

Post image

Let's just go full dictator.

Edited by Duodenum

Posted (edited)

Two Fox News hosts question Trump's comments about Iran: 'This just doesn't add up'

New York (CNN)Fox News hosts Chris Wallace and Shep Smith challenged President Donald Trump's comments about when and why he decided to call off a strike against Iran.

Trump said Friday that the military was "cocked and loaded" to fire on Iran in retaliation for shooting down a US drone earlier this week. But he reversed course "10 minutes before the strike" when he learned 150 people could die in the attack, the president said in a series of tweets.

Smith said Fox News' reporting found that Trump would have been given a casualty estimate at a briefing hours before that.

"Something's wrong there," Smith said about the president's comments.

Wallace also had questions.

"I talked to a former top national security official in an earlier Republican administration who says this just doesn't add up," Wallace said during a midday segment Friday.

"The timeline for when he learned information and when he decided to act doesn't make a lot of sense," Wallace told Shep during the Fox News segment. "Maybe that's the biggest problem. You could argue: if you don't want to strike, don't strike. If you want to strike, do strike — but don't send mixed messages that confuse not only your enemies, but even your allies and people here in this country."

Smith then questioned Trump's decision to "tweet out the whole thought process of American foreign policy and intervention."

"That's an observation," he added. "Not a critique."

Trump has a cozy relationship with Fox News. He's hired a number of former employees from the network to posts within his administration.

The president also reportedly corresponds directly with Fox News hosts like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, conservative firebrands who currently host evening programs that routinely praise the president.

Smith, who hosts daytime news coverage, and Wallace, the anchor of Fox News Sunday, have stood apart from Fox's opinion-oriented colleagues. Smith and Wallace have previously questioned or criticized actions by Trump or his administration.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/22/media/fox-iran-chris-wallace-shep-smith/index.html

This story reeks of BS. First he decides to strike then pulls back because he doesn't feel it's proportionate.

Does anyone believe a death toll assessment wasn't provided with the initial information? To think it wasn't is crazy.

Then Dotard says new sanctions were levied on Iran. Sanctions that no one can identify. Just more BS from Dotard.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Upvote 2

On 6/20/2019 at 5:45 PM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

hey, hey, now.   He's not interested in teenage boys only teenage girls.  So he's a heterosexual pedo which means he's ok in the GOP books.  Now if he was gay, that's a sin!

(the sad part of it is, that SHOULDN'T be funny).

Way to generalize.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:33 PM, nuckin_futz said:

We should all be happy war didn't happen.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:01 PM, Gnarcore said:

+1

On 6/21/2019 at 6:43 AM, Alflives said:

Trump’s decision to hold off?  

War is the last option.

On 6/21/2019 at 9:02 AM, PhillipBlunt said:

Exactly. Sad but true although Russia has advocated against nuclear weapons they just do it in a more diplomatic way.

On 6/21/2019 at 9:41 AM, RUPERTKBD said:

The thing that gets me about the statement on Nukes is that there was already an agreement in place that everyone (except the US) agrees Iran was in compliance with. Trump scrapped it because it was a deal that was made by Obama and hence "the worst deal ever".....

This is an ongoing pattern for the Dotard....create the crisis in the first place, promote yourself as "the only one who can fix the problem" and then pat yourself on the back for having "solved" the issue.:rolleyes:

What are the other crisis? Imo this is the military complex finding a moron and hoping to brainwash him. Lbj all over again if war breaks out.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:52 AM, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Did Obama get consent while bombing a sovereign nation? Did u cry then?

Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2019 at 12:00 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

The American government is probably the least trustworthy government on the planet. They are hell bent on spreading their "freedom" like a plague.

This is true and trump has done the least of it but uneducated ppl like dow can't wrap their head around it because they're to busy praying somehow he won't be president. At the end of the day trump will probably win again and dow is Canadian so why the crying?

Edited by Ryan Strome

On 6/21/2019 at 3:59 PM, Shift-4 said:

It took 60 women to get Cosby behind bars. Trump is hovering around 20 and with the 10x presidential protection multiplier, it's going to take another 580 women to come forward before anyone gives a $&!# about putting a rich rapist behind bars. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

What are the other crisis? Imo this is the military complex finding a moron and hoping to brainwash him. Lbj all over again if war breaks out.

You honestly don't see a pattern? Trump fracks something up, then pats himself on the back for fixing it later on?

For instance: The separation of families at the Southern border. Remember when he made a big show about signing an EO "ending" that shameful policy? (I put "ending" in quotes, because we all know it didn't "end" at all) This is a prime example of Trump "fixing" something that he screwed up in the first place.

Trump is the living embodiment of wrapping a fuse with tinfoil.....