DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

don't you know he already kept this promise? he changed the name of the group in the air force that handles space activity to space force. "Built" done Trump style. For him its all about the name on the building. 

True dat....but it doesn't really match the vision:

Spoiler

image.png.c1c030bfa0ccfdb45d7d81697b72c620.png

• Haha 1

Speaking of student debt, here's just one reason that Betsy DeVos is the worst member of an historically bad administration:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/25/politics/betsy-devos-borrower-defense-lawsuit/index.html

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is facing another lawsuit over the department's loan forgiveness program aimed at helping defrauded students.

More than 150,000 applications are pending, and some borrowers have been waiting years to hear whether they'll be granted debt relief. Seven borrowers, all of whom attended for-profit colleges, filed the lawsuit Tuesday.

"Department officials have not offered a timetable for reviewing these applications. It's becoming very clear that they're not treating them in good faith," said Eileen Connor, legal director at the Project on Predatory Student Lending, which filed the case on behalf of the seven borrowers.

The department stopped processing claims under DeVos, who wants to rewrite the Obama-era rule that allows defrauded students to seek loan forgiveness.

But a federal judge -- siding with Democratic attorneys general from 18 states and the District of Columbia -- ruled that DeVos' freeze was "arbitrary and capricious" and ordered immediate implementation of the rule in October.

Still, the department did not process any more claims through the end of last year, according to the latest data available, and Connor says there's been no indication that it has started to review them again.

To be clear, DeVos only became the worst member of the Trump administration after Scott Pruitt left the EPA, but that's essentially a case of setting the bar low enough for a Dachshund to jump over it.....

• Upvote 1

Some bad news for the GOP in Texas as the Red, White and Blue is starting to shift more to the Red, Brown and Blue.....

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/06/john-cornyn-frets-texas-gains-9-hispanics

On the "good news/bad news" front, the Mavericks' best player is white...but he's an immigrant....:wacko:

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)

nvm..was covered ;) 

Edited by Gnarcore

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Meanwhile the Trump administration refuses to hire more immigration judges, because they're afraid of brown people....

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/393031-trump-rejects-calls-for-additional-immigration-judges-we-have-to-have

Look into it and you'll find out they aren't afraid of brown people. Where does that come from?

13 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Speaking of "shocking" the Trump administration seems to have found a way to shock the judges of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/heres-why-the-trump-administration-says-its-not-required-to-give-migrant-children-soap/ar-AADmZNg?li=AAggNb9

Only a truly indoctrinated Trump nut-hugger could find a way to blame this mess on someone besides president Dotard....

No one is trying to hold back soap. The case is brought to San Francisco so  a wacky 9th district judge/politician can feed Trump Derangement Syndrome with a wacky statement. 

Anyway, What's the problem. You think Trump doesn't want kids to have soap? Be real.  It's not up to him anyway, it's up to long established agencies. Did they run out one day? One week? No toothbushes? Really???. This tells me a lot. 

4 minutes ago, Caphit said:

Look into it and you'll find out they aren't afraid of brown people. Where does that come from?

No one is trying to hold back soap. The case is brought to San Francisco so  a wacky 9th district judge/politician can feed Trump Derangement Syndrome with a wacky statement. 

Anyway, What's the problem. You think Trump doesn't want kids to have soap? Be real.  It's not up to him anyway, it's up to long established agencies. Did they run out one day? One week? No toothbushes? Really???. This tells me a lot.

Be "real" yourself. There are many reports of the poor conditions at these camps. yesterday you were professing zero sympathy and calling them "criminals".

Trump wants them gone, because they don't fit his description of what an "American" should look like. He doesn't care about them one iota and anyone who defends the POS is in the same boat.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Did you even read the link you posted.

Democrats are right to not trust TRUMP and co. since they threaten to veto the measure if there are any restrictions on how the money should be used.  You know, what sane people would do.

I find it hilarious that you single out Democrats here.  It is like placing blame on someone else for not buying a fire extinguisher after you start a fire and pour gasoline on it.  Blame for this issue falls squarely on the TRUMP!! administration and their incompetence.  

I understand the link is from NYT with it's built in bias, but I count on you to be able to ignore the rhetoric and find the bits of fact therein. It is as I stated. Dems wont increase funding because money will also go to border enforcement. 

11 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Now as for the lawbreaking:

People seeking asylum have to actually enter the country through a port of entry, so these individuals are not actually breaking the law. 

You must be referring to the illegals who don't enter through ports of entry.  So ya, lawbreakers.  Doesn't excuse the fact that children are not receiving proper care.  That children are being separated from their families for months on end.  That children have died.  All over a crime on first offense that is punishable with a FINE or UP TO SIX MONTHS imprisonment, or BOTH. 

Oh no.  Hide the women and children, lock the doors, bar the windows, the scary horde of illegals is comin'.

Correct.

1 minute ago, Caphit said:

I understand the link is from NYT with it's built in bias, but I count on you to be able to ignore the rhetoric and find the bits of fact therein. It is as I stated. Dems wont increase funding because money will also go to border enforcement. 

Correct.

The GOP and TRUMP won't support any funding increase with restrictions on where the money can go.  So exactly how is this purely the fault of the DEMS.  Clearly it is not.  And any sane individual would want restrictions on where the money can and cannot go based on the track record of this POTUS and his wall project. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Be "real" yourself. There are many reports of the poor conditions at these camps. yesterday you were professing zero sympathy and calling them "criminals".

Trump wants them gone, because they don't fit his description of what an "American" should look like. He doesn't care about them one iota and anyone who defends the POS is in the same boat.

If they can't push them back to the other side of the border they should be kept in camps. I'm ok with providing regular prison conditions (which as we know are good) but crying about toothbrushes as a humanitarian crisis is a laugh.'

Of course Trump wants them gone as do most Americans. 

Edited by Caphit

3 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

The GOP and TRUMP won't support any funding increase with restrictions on where the money can go.  So exactly how is this purely the fault of the DEMS.  Clearly it is not.  And any sane individual would want restrictions on where the money can and cannot go based on the track record of this POTUS and his wall project. 

It is not purely because of the dems, I don't think I said that. But they could easily fix this problem if they were willing to give up their lawless greed for power. (wanting open borders to dilute present americans with new americans who will vote only for them)

6 minutes ago, Caphit said:

It is not purely because of the dems, I don't think I said that. But they could easily fix this problem if they were willing to give up their lawless greed for power. (wanting open borders to dilute present americans with new americans who will vote only for them)

:lol: Yes, all they have to do is place zero restrictions on what Trump will do with the money. We all know how trustworthy Donald Trump is, don't we? :rolleyes:

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Caphit said:

If they can't push them back to the other side of the border they should be kept in camps. I'm ok with providing regular prison conditions (which as we know are good) but crying about toothbrushes as a humanitarian crisis is a laugh.'

Toothbrushes are only a small part of the issue....but you already knew that, so I can only assume that you're attempting to downplay the severity of the issue.....which I suppose is standard procedure for defending a shameful Trump policy.

A four month old infant left in the care of an 14 year old? "Nothing to see here, folks!" "Just giving the criminals the treatment they deserve!"

Your mom must be so proud.....<_<

• Hydration 1

21 minutes ago, Caphit said:

Pretty bad when terrorists and pirates were treated better.

Former Taliban and Somali pirate prisoners point out that unlike migrant children, they got toothpaste and soap

18 minutes ago, Caphit said:

But the GOP doesn't have to give up their lawless greed for power??  America was built on immigration and the same bs behind the bolded existed when the Irish, Italians, Eastern Europeans immigrated to the US.  Simple Google search should demonstrate this.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Caphit said:

Your willful ignorance is pathetic. Solely accusing the Democrats of something that everyone is aware of both parties are guilty of truly let's everyone know how much of a Dumbpian disciple you truly are. Good job, you're Fuhrer must be delighted with your compliance.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Pretty bad when terrorists and pirates were treated better.

Former Taliban and Somali pirate prisoners point out that unlike migrant children, they got toothpaste and soap

But the GOP doesn't have to give up their lawless greed for power??  America was built on immigration and the same bs behind the bolded existed when the Irish, Italians, Eastern Europeans immigrated to the US.  Simple Google search should demonstrate this.

I'm not sure if you actually don't know or not, but our great nations were built by immigrants not criminals. Did you know this?  

The soap dispenser ran out at my kids daycare yesterday, and a big kid grabbed a toy for a little kid. This qualifies as national news for TDS sufferers. 

It's not impossible that there are some issues there, but how would we know? The news media is proven useless.  Regardless, it would have nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with long existing and imperfect government bureaucracy. @RUPERTKBD

Edited by Caphit

2 minutes ago, Caphit said:

I'm not sure if you actually don't know or not, but our great nations were built by immigrants not criminals. Did you know this?  

Actually many criminals were sent to the colonies in early days as an alternative to prison/execution. So they did have a hand in building these nations. ;) 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Your willful ignorance is pathetic. Solely accusing the Democrats of something that everyone is aware of both parties are guilty of truly let's everyone know how much of a Dumbpian disciple you truly are. Good job, you're Fuhrer must be delighted with your compliance.

I provide a balanced view. Dems could provide money if they will enforce border enforcement and Reps could provide money if ignore border enforcement. Pure truth. Don't you like that?  I'm not a Trump disciple, I just happen to agree with him on most issues because he's a moderate conservative.

Edited by Caphit

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Actually many criminals were sent to the colonies in early days as an alternative to prison/execution. So they did have a hand in building these nations. ;) 

I knew about Australia. Never heard about that here.

7 minutes ago, Caphit said:

I provide a balanced view. Dems could provide money if they will enforce border enforcement and Reps could provide money if ignore border enforcement. Pure truth. Don't you like that?  I'm not a Trump disciple, I just happen to agree with him on most issues because he's a moderate conservative.

:lol: "A balanced view"....

Regardless, it would have nothing to do with Trump

Hear that folks? The "balanced view" says the situation at the southern border has "nothing to do with Trump". :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

so another #metoo warrior has a strategically timed "sexual assault" story to smear a man and try to ruin his life while enriching herself in the process....

a fantasy novel writer supposedly got "raped"  in '95 or 96"  (cant even pinpoint the year apparently) and coincidentally remembers at the exact time when she releases a book and needs publicity...

this "me too" movement has absolutely ruined womens credibility when it comes to sexual assault for me personally. where as before as soon as some women claimed sexual assault my immediate knee jerk reaction would be to belive her and have immediate violent hatred for the attacker. 

now my immediate reaction is to scoff. and look into the details of possible alterior motives of trying to ruin a mans reputation.

good going 3rd wave feminists

• Hydration 1
  • Confused 2