DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Simply not happening but in the imaginations of some.  All I see are a select few people with past extreme behaviours  (ie Cosby, Weinstein) get jailed/fired.

what are you talking about?

so lets give women the power to ruin a mans life instantly without any proof. without any way for him to defend himself.  Some random woman you may not even recognize can come, accuse you of rape possibly 20-25 years ago  (she doesn't even have to pinpoint the year) and that's enough for you to be a rapist unwothy of your job, and deserving of public shame.

This is ridiculous. and its not about wienstein or Crosby. those are poster rapists everyone uses to paint all men with (something your doing now)  the metoo is about "believing her" (what exactly does it mean??)

and yes its happened many times in its short life span. 

conservative candidate for ontarios provincial elections got "metood" by an "annomymous" meetooer. so now its not just remembering what you did 20-25 years ago, by someone you have never met in your life.  A women can now annomysly "metoo" you and ruin your career. 

it also happened to brett Kavanaugh. when just as he was going to get confirmed for the supreme court, a strategically timed metoo accusation came from a lifetime democrat who got caught lying on numerous things.  she could not even pinpoint the aqlleged incidents yearr. doesn't have a single person to even acknowledge ever putting her in the same room as Kavanaugh. and even her own lifetime friends refuting her and refusing to acknowledge her nonsense story. 

now we have this clearly mentally disturbed women trying to metoo trump at the exact time shes trying to sell a book.  and CNN and leftist media is trying to run with it (but I suspect even they are starting to see how absurd this is, given this embarrassing interview)

but lets give women the unlimited power to ruin a man.... because some indoctrinated  soyboy on CDC thinks nothing bad will come of it.  

even the word "man" offends these 3rd wave feminists (our feminist PM included). I actually thank these nutbags for going full retard and exposing their agenda to the masses. 

liberal propaganda doesn't sell as well as it used to.

Edited by sam13371337

5 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

so lets give women the power to ruin a man instantly without any proof. with any way for him to defend himself.  Some random woman can come, accuse you of rape possibly 20-25 years ago (she cant even remember).   

This is ridiculous. and its not about wienstein or Crosby. those are poster rapists everyone uses to paint all men with (something your doing now)  the metoo is about "believing her" (what exactly does it mean??)

conservative candidate for ontarios provincial elections got "metood" by an "annomymous" meetooer. so now its not just remembering what you did 20-25 years ago, by someone you have never met in your life.  A women can now annomysly "metoo" you and ruin your career. 

it also happened to brett Kavanaugh. when strategically timed lifetime democrat came out to "metoo" him on an alleged incident where she cant even pinpoint the exact year. doesn't have a single person to even acknowledge ever putting her in the same room as Kavanaugh. and even her own lifetime friends refuting her and refusing to acknowledge her nonsense story. 

now we have this clearly mentally disturbed women trying to metoo trump at the exact time shes trying to sell a book.  and CNN and leftist media is trying to run with it (but I suspect even they are starting to see how absurd this is, given this embarrassing interview)

but lets give women the unlimited power to ruin a man.... because some soyboy on CDC thinks nothing bad will come of it.  

even the word "man" offends these 3rd wave feminists (our feminist PM included). I actually thank these nutbag for going full retard and exposing their agenda to the masses. 

If the word “man” is not to be used, what do we call men then?  

Our PM is just trying to get votes.  

I don’t think it’s being a liberal to believe in this crazy stuff.  

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

so lets give women the power to ruin a mans life instantly without any proof. without any way for him to defend himself.  Some random woman you may not even recognize can come, accuse you of rape possibly 20-25 years ago  (she doesn't even have to pinpoint the year) and that's enough for you to be a rapist unwothy of your job, and deserving of public shame.

it also happened to brett Kavanaugh. when just as he was going to get confirmed for the supreme court, a strategically timed metoo accusation came from a lifetime democrat who got caught lying on numerous things.  she could not even pinpoint the aqlleged incidents yearr. doesn't have a single person to even acknowledge ever putting her in the same room as Kavanaugh. and even her own lifetime friends refuting her and refusing to acknowledge her nonsense story. 

but lets give women the unlimited power to ruin a man.... because some indoctrinated  soyboy on CDC thinks nothing bad will come of it.  

even the word "man" offends these 3rd wave feminists (our feminist PM included). I actually thank these nutbags for going full retard and exposing their agenda to the masses. 

Let's not be judgemental or generalize a bunch of people or anything, shall we? "Paint ALL men"......as I pointed out before, NOBODY is doing that but you are appearing to be the poster child of judgement and generalization. "Full retard"????? You definitely have some issues of projection you need to deal with. Like yesterday.

Edited by Cerridwen
Punctuation
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Alflives said:

If the word “man” is not to be used, what do we call men then?  

Our PM is just trying to get votes.  

I don’t think it’s being a liberal to believe in this crazy stuff.  

truduea is the master of the the neo-politically correct dictionary.  you would have to ask him for the specifics.

so far "mankind" has been replaced by "peoplekind"   he is a little busy now, im sure when he finds time he will go after the other women hating evil "man" words and completely erase it from history. 

pretty soon, soyteam might even get offended by the term "man" and demand the admins and mod censor the word.. 

Edited by sam13371337

anybody who supports this deserves the karma of having their lives ruined by a dishonest vindictive woman. men are not second class citizens.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

anybody who supports this deserves the karma of having their lives ruined by a dishonest vindictive woman. men are not second class citizens

Neither are women.

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sam13371337 said:

truduea is the master of the the neo-politically correct dictionary. 

so far "mankind" has been replaced by "peoplekind"   he is a little busy now, im sure when he finds time he will go after the other women hating evil "man" word and completely erase it from history. 

pretty soon, soyteam might even get offended by the term "man" and demand the admins and mod censor the word.. 

So what about the word “human”?  

I think I live a sheltered life, and don’t meet these nasty feminists you speak of.  Maybe I just don’t seem a threat in my scooter, so they are polite to me?  I’m out a lot in town, and I find people (men and women) to be very friendly. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

Let's not be judgemental or generalize a bunch of people or anything, shall we? "Paint ALL men"......as I pointed out before, NOBODY is doing that but you are appearing to be the poster child of judgement and generalization. "Full retard"????? You definitely have some issues of projection you need to deal with. Like yesterday.

sorry I do apologize for the "full retard" term.   It has fallen foul  of the PC movement.  I have no ill will towards any people with disabilities and try my best to stay politically correct.   though you do a good job of demonstrating the laughable sliding scale PC we see today.

it wasn't too long ago "full retard" was a famous movie punchline.   

please accept my sincere apology. I will do my best to self censor my vocabulary to suit todays PC standards.

and once again, I sincerely apologize for the joke that offended your PC sensibilities.  please.... PLEASE forgive me.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

I guess I missed the part where Kavanaugh lost his job and went to jail?

You act like there is going to be some epidemic of women getting all these innocent men fired and in jail.  It just isn't happening.  Every accusation needs to be taken seriously and every accusation needs due process.  The court of public opinion can rush to judgement, yes, but if we get so many false accusations, like you claim, well then the court of public opinion will eventually grow weary and move on and we'll be left with what really matters, the legal court.

Also pretty sure, if someone decided to come up with a completely false accusation to ruin someone's career you can turn around and sue for damages.  It's not an unlimited power.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sam13371337 said:

sorry I do apologize for the "full retard" term.   It has fallen foul  of the PC movement.  I have no ill will towards any people with disabilities and try my best to stay politically correct.   though you do a good job of demonstrating the laughable sliding scale PC we see today.

it wasn't too long ago "full retard" was a famous movie punchline.   

please accept my sincere apology. I will do my best to self censor my vocabulary to suit todays PC standards.

and once again, I sincerely apologize for the joke that offended your PC sensibilities.  please.... PLEASE forgive me.

Wow are you delicate :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, in something resembling adultland:

Mueller agreeing to testify is a testament to his character and willingness to ensure the truth as his investigation discovered and understood it is heard.

Far more character in this simple agreement than any of the POTUS hire ones who have been commanded to ignore subpoenas or refused them knowing that perjury is a very real threat to their freedom

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Mueller agreeing to testify is a testament to his character and willingness to ensure the truth as his investigation discovered and understood it is heard.

Far more character in this simple agreement than any of the POTUS hire ones who have been commanded to ignore subpoenas or refused them knowing that perjury is a very real threat to their freedom

When Mueller made his statement a little back he said he would testify if asked.  Not sure how much more we'll get though as he said everything he could speak to he put in the report.

16 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

When Mueller made his statement a little back he said he would testify if asked.  Not sure how much more we'll get though as he said everything he could speak to he put in the report.

Some people will still refuse to believe him even if he sits in front of this committee and literally reads his report front to back word for word highlighting and emphasizing the part where he said he could not legally charge trump with his power but that it would fall to other government bodies to decide and pursue that.

So it's another weight on the pile

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, sam13371337 said:

If it wasn't for CDC, I would never know how oppressed I am as a white male in his mid-30's.

I think you need a safe space for men. I'm sure there's an incel community nearby who'd be delighted to have you as a new member. 

Edited by Lockout Casualty
  • Hydration 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Some people will still refuse to believe him even if he sits in front of this committee and literally reads his report front to back word for word highlighting and emphasizing the part where he said he could not legally charge trump with his power but that it would fall to other government bodies to decide and pursue that.

So it's another weight on the pile

Sadly, that pile doesn't seem to matter for some strange reason in this bizarro world of alternative facts.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Lockout Casualty said:

If it wasn't for CDC, I would never know how oppressed I am as a white male in his mid-30's.

I think you need a safe space for men. I'm sure there's an incel community nearby who'd be delighted to have you as a new member. 

if I were you, I wouldn't worry about oppression 

I would go see a  mental health professional instead to diagnose your underlying issues.  one of the tactics of the leftist mobs is to attack a persons character instead of arguments whenever they have nothing logical to say. 

keep your insecurities to yourself my friend. 

Edited by sam13371337

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I guess I missed the part where Kavanaugh lost his job and went to jail?

You act like there is going to be some epidemic of women getting all these innocent men fired and in jail.  It just isn't happening.  Every accusation needs to be taken seriously and every accusation needs due process.  The court of public opinion can rush to judgement, yes, but if we get so many false accusations, like you claim, well then the court of public opinion will eventually grow weary and move on and we'll be left with what really matters, the legal court.

Also pretty sure, if someone decided to come up with a completely false accusation to ruin someone's career you can turn around and sue for damages.  It's not an unlimited power.

his reputation was severely tarnished. 

his family faced abuse, and there are a significant percentage of ill informed people who still call him a rapist. 

him going to jail was never a question. attacks on his personal character and integrity were the issues here

• Hydration 1

4 hours ago, sam13371337 said:

if I were you, I wouldn't worry about oppression 

I would go see a  mental health professional instead to diagnose your underlying issues.  one of the tactics of the leftist mobs is to attack a persons character instead of arguments whenever they have nothing logical to say. 

keep your insecurities to yourself my friend. 

I think its plainly visible who is the one with the insecurities. Sexual assault has always been a contentious issue because there is often no in/exculpatory evidence. But I have noticed that it doesn't stop some women of being convinced of every man's guilt and it doesn't stop men like you from poopooing rape victims. Whatever your reason is for hating the opposite gender, it is unbecoming. I won't be responding back to you on this subject because I have realized that it is not beneficial to me in anyway to converse with extremists. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I think the problem is that too few people know what he actually did say. I doubt that very many actually read the full report, so most people are only getting what the media tells them. If it's CNN, the focus is all on Obstruction and if it's Faux, they stick to the "No collusion!" angle.

The facts are, Trump didn't directly co-ordinate with Russian agents and Mueller felt he didn't have enough on FF Jr and Jared to indict over the Trump Tower meeting. MSM has touched on that stuff in a basic way, but they certainly haven't given it as much play as the obstruction angle.

What Faux isn't talking about is the clear instances of obstruction of justice that are spelled out in the report and the fact that Mueller didn't consider charges because of the standing directive that a sitting President cannot be indicted. This was spelled out at the Justin Amash Town Hall, where they interviewed a Trump supporter who was surprised to learn that there was anything negative about Trump in the Mueller report. She had bought into the "totally exonerated" routine, since that was all they ever said on conservative news programs.

There's good and bad for Trump in the Mueller report and we can expect the Republicans on the committee to focus on the "good", while the Democrats take aim at the "bad". The whole idea is to give the average Joe the full picture, instead of the filtered one they've received from Barr and their respective media outlets. The fact that it is the Democrats pushing for this testimony suggests that they feel the "bad" will be far more damaging to Trump than the "good" will help him. I happen to agree with that.

Give the people the full story.

• Upvote 1