DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

16 hours ago, Canorth said:

...Trump then dusts off his calendar for that year, points to the date in question which reads “Rolling around in Cheetos with Poof and Squeak!!!”

Case closed... nothing to see here... Republican Justice 

Next up, Trump raped Hillary!

Throw enough sh!t at the wall, hopefully something will stick, right?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

If a bird quacks, I'm gonna think it might be a duck.

Donald Trump has been recorded bragging about sexually assaulting women. His voice, his words...

This is why these many allegations get traction with people. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

If a bird quacks, I'm gonna think it might be a duck.

Donald Trump has been recorded bragging about sexually assaulting women. His voice, his words...

This is why these many allegations get traction with people. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Yupp, The min this guy got in office he's been under attack . left and right (pun intended).

Sexually assaulting and woman willing are two different things.

Not once has he been proven guilty of anything..But of course you are such a saint, You wouldn't brag. #lockerroomchatter

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Yupp, The min this guy got in office he's been under attack . left and right (pun intended).

Sexually assaulting and woman willing are two different things.

Not once has he been proven guilty of anything..But of course you are such a saint, You wouldn't brag. #lockerroomchatter

Oh, well before he got into office. He has been annoying people for a while. You should read the early part of this thread.

But regarding sexual assault, maybe you read the below and see only  "they let you do it'

That still doesn't exonerate him in my opinion, because in the same quote ..' I Just start kissing' 'I don't even wait' 

and the best...a line I had never heard before him...despite many team sports, never in  a locker room....'Grab 'em by the p*ssy'

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

When I think of the last part, of all the women I have met, the percentage that would enjoy even a man they are attracted too just grabbing them there ..straight of the bat. Is slim to....nah actually none.

You're last comment is strange, I've already established that I think he is bragging about forcing himself on women, a crime. That is something I have never heard anyone brag about. I might call the police if I did. Or knock them out.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Oh, well before he got into office. He has been annoying people for a while. You should read the early part of this thread.

But regarding sexual assault, maybe you read the below and see only  "they let you do it'

That still doesn't exonerate him in my opinion, because in the same quote ..' I Just start kissing' 'I don't even wait' 

and the best...a line I had never heard before him...despite many team sports, never in  a locker room....'Grab 'em by the p*ssy'

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

When I think of the last part, of all the women I have met, the percentage that would enjoy even a man they are attracted too just grabbing them there ..straight of the bat. Is slim to....nah actually none.

You're last comment is strange, I've already established that I think he is bragging about forcing himself on women, a crime. That is something I have never heard anyone brag about. I might call the police if I did. Or knock them out.

Key words 'They let you do it'

His words, not mine. Sounds mutual to me.

cbbd36920f4e004e8fdd56c429ea95b595fb80a9

1 minute ago, nux4lyfe said:

38 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

maybe you read the below and see only  "they let you do it'

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

What else you got?

Who cares about all the good things he's done, let's be petty because it's not about politics anymore but simply because of the fact that the left can't run their agenda anymore but the pure hatred of Trump being in charge..If it was Obama, This thread would be quiet as a church mouse.

Edited by nux4lyfe

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nux4lyfe said:

Doesn’t seem to work well for you

Edited by Canorth
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

What else you got?

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-beauty-pageants-naked-2dc4b6c6d507/

On an appearance on The Howard Stern Show in 2005, published on Sunday by CNN, Trump described going backstage at the beauty pageants while the contestants were undressed. “Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

His words, not mine. Sounds mutual to me.

Said every Rapist on the Planet. 

...They don’t even fight. They just lay there and cry... “they just let you do it”

find a new hobby. You’re not good at this

• Thanks 2

Just now, nux4lyfe said:

Think, we've already been over this before..old age must be catching up for you to remember..No need to beat a dead horse.

But you asked....

If you already knew you were wrong, why bother asking the question?

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

Said every Rapist on the Planet. 

...They don’t even fight. They just lay there and cry... “they just let you do it”

find a new hobby. You’re not good at this

:lol: What ever helps you sleep at night.

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

But you asked....

If you already knew you were wrong, why bother asking the question?

:picard:

It’s going to be a rude awakening when the orange man wins by a land slide because these are the saddest group of contenders to date .... where is real policy ??! Trump hate badge and free everything by taxing sh!t out of working America is not going to win it ....
Just sad to watch this clown show.

• Thanks 1

:picard:

Sorry, are you confused again?

image.png.2773d19ecdba8923751d4b962f97d364.png

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

:lol: What ever helps you sleep at night.

Doesn’t make any sense.

• Upvote 1

It’s going to be a rude awakening when the orange man wins by a land slide because these are the saddest group of contenders to date .... where is real policy ??! Trump hate badge and free everything by taxing sh!t out of working America is not going to win it ....
Just sad to watch this clown show.

Yeah. Why haven't any of the candidates come up with a "real" policy, like "Make America Great Again!", or "Lock Her Up!" or "CNN Sucks!"

None of them can fill Trump's shoes:

Spoiler

image.png.7d840de70068fdde62b7894693007ddd.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah. Why haven't any of the candidates come up with a "real" policy, like "Make America Great Again!", or "Lock Her Up!" or "CNN Sucks!"

None of them can fill Trump's shoes:

Hide contents

image.png.7d840de70068fdde62b7894693007ddd.png

FACTS..Just gotta get Hitlery in a jump suit.