DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th US President of the United States

Warning dyslexic trying to do math

$400 billion divided by 1,500,000 equals $266,666 ?   That is a dang nice salary eh what?

Holy $&!# on a stick... someone needs to give Senator Doug Collins of GA a tranquilizer or start limiting his espresso coffees.... talk about a $&!# show of not addressing anything to do with Lewendowski and testimony before the House Judicial Committee this morning.... :unsure::rolleyes: Talk about preaching a sermon that has nothing to do with what is at hand... Lewendowski has WHAT to do with immigration???

Edited by Cerridwen
Correction of spelling error
  • Hydration 1

6 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

Holy $&!# on a stick... someone needs to give Senator Doug Collins of GA a tranquilizer or start limiting his espresso coffees.... talk about a $&!# show of not addressing anything to do with Lewendowski and testimony before the House Judicial Committee this morning.... :unsure::rolleyes: Talk about preaching a sermon that has nothing to do with what is at hand... Lewendowski has WHAT to do with immigration???

It's the same thing every hearing. 

The majority of the senators aren't there to represent their constituents and do their jobs. 

• Hydration 1

What a &^@#ing farce this is...you are told you can ONLY answer questions that are in the Mueller report and you don't even show up with a copy of the report to reference questions.. Nothing but a stall tactic...every question will now be delayed minutes while Lewendowski pretends to look for the reference point. A sham... a farce...pure and utter bull$&!#. THIS is what the US administration has boiled down to... a steaming pile of bovine feces.

I hope Senator Collins will be getting extra in his special pay packet this week for over-talking and disrupting Jerry Nadler thereby wasting his time to speak.  Well done, Senator. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

What a &^@#ing farce this is...you are told you can ONLY answer questions that are in the Mueller report and you don't even show up with a copy of the report to reference questions.. Nothing but a stall tactic...every question will now be delayed minutes while Lewendowski pretends to look for the reference point. A sham... a farce...pure and utter bull$&!#. THIS is what the US administration has boiled down to... a steaming pile of bovine feces.

I hope Senator Collins will be getting extra in his special pay packet this week for over-talking and disrupting Jerry Nadler thereby wasting his time to speak.  Well done, Senator. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same. You don’t need a “reference” for a personal memory. 

• Hydration 1

Jeff Smith‏ @yourburntstar 4m4 minutes ago

Replying to @realDonaldTrump @CLewandowski_

It’s pretty damn hilarious watching Doug Collins question Corey Lewandowski and Corey somehow instantly has no issue with remembering anything. Yet when Mr. Jerry Nadler ask’s him questions he acts like he isn’t even in the same room as him such a joke

i'm amazed

an actual person showed up to answer questions

wow

the dems actually did something?

perhaps the value of this attendance is limited

but still wow

is this the second or third person who has testified in the past 4 months

there have been so many i am losing track

:P

23 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

i'm amazed

an actual person showed up to answer questions

wow

the dems actually did something?

perhaps the value of this attendance is limited

but still wow

is this the second or third person who has testified in the past 4 months

there have been so many i am losing track

:P

Lol Trump and the White House are only allowing those to testify who they know are loyal and will not give up anything. 

These testimonies are just a joke, only thing they show is how corrupt the Republicans are. But their base doesn't care about anything other than...honestly, I don't even know what the republican base cares about anymore other than being Republican, whatever that even stands for. Own the libs? Who knows. 

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Duodenum said:

Lol Trump and the White House are only allowing those to testify who they know are loyal and will not give up anything. 

These testimonies are just a joke, only thing they show is how corrupt the Republicans are. But their base doesn't care about anything other than...honestly, I don't even know what the republican base cares about anymore other than being Republican, whatever that even stands for. Own the libs? Who knows. 

Both the Republicans and the Democrats are corrupt.  They are both like corrupted computer files that need cleaning.  Trump promised to "Drain the Swamp", and I think a lot of voters trusted he would do that.  How did Hillary get the Democratic nomination?  There are high level Democrats who said that Hillary was destined to be their choice, and that Bernie Sanders was basically screwed over.  So, both are equally corrupt.  

4 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

i think most know this

what is being glossed over too much

is the ineptness of the dems to get a handle on this obstruction

and make meaningful inroads

but the dems do not ultimately care anyway

pelosi has made it clear she is not interested in impeachment

and she has almost run out the clock on this process

not sure how this party is really a good alternative to the trumpsters

they lack basic ability to govern it seems

which is unfortunate as i cannot stand the trumpsters

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Both the Republicans and the Democrats are corrupt.  They are both like corrupted computer files that need cleaning.  Trump promised to "Drain the Swamp", and I think a lot of voters trusted he would do that.  How did Hillary get the Democratic nomination?  There are high level Democrats who said that Hillary was destined to be their choice, and that Bernie Sanders was basically screwed over.  So, both are equally corrupt.  

No, they are not equally corrupt, not even close. The Republicans are basically a cult. 

Voters who trusted Trump, a lifelong con-man, were idiots. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Duodenum said:

No, they are not equally corrupt, not even close. The Republicans are basically a cult. 

Voters who trusted Trump, a lifelong con-man, were idiots. 

How did Hillary get the nomination?  I think a lot of the people who voted for Trump wanted to believe someone new would actually get rid of the corruption in Washington.  Yes, in hindsight they look foolish, but not when the votes were cast.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

How did Hillary get the nomination?  I think a lot of the people who voted for Trump wanted to believe someone new would actually get rid of the corruption in Washington.  Yes, in hindsight they look foolish, but not when the votes were cast.

Those that actually knew about Trump, his dealings, and his narcissistic personality beforehand knew exactly what was going to happen if he won. 

Too bad so many voters don't bother informing themselves. 

Centrist Democrats definitely have some corruption going on. But to say it's equal to the Republicans is way off base and a blatant lie. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Those that actually knew about Trump, his dealings, and his narcissistic personality beforehand knew exactly what was going to happen if he won. 

Too bad so many voters don't bother informing themselves. 

Centrist Democrats definitely have some corruption going on. But to say it's equal to the Republicans is way off base and a blatant lie. 

I don't know about comments about the R v D corruption being a lie.  How did Hillary get the nomination?  That's very serious corruption, no?

5 hours ago, inane said:

Lol reminds me of what's his face that used to post here going on about q and this always impending never arriving bs. So many ignorant suckers it's pretty striking. 

That was Harvey Spector.....

He actually admitted that he was trolling at one point, but it was his promoting stupid conspiracy theories about the Las Vegas shooting, even after multiple warnings to cut it out, that got him banned.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That was Harvey Spector.....

He actually admitted that he was trolling at one point, but it was his promoting stupid conspiracy theories about the Las Vegas shooting, even after multiple warnings to cut it out, that got him banned.

Hasn't it been like over a year ?  was it a perma ban... I mean... we are a society that believes in second chances

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I don't know about comments about the R v D corruption being a lie.  How did Hillary get the nomination?  That's very serious corruption, no?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/14/16640082/donna-brazile-warren-bernie-sanders-democratic-primary-rigged

Not really. People like to say it, but she had overwhelming support from the party before she even announced her running. Everyone backed her heavily. At the end, the superdelegates (whose votes matter more than other members) were the reason Hilary won. Not corrupt, but definitely something that should be changed as "elite" members shouldn't have more say over others, especially during a vote. So while in some states Bernie was slightly more popular. Hilary was more popular with the super-delegates and won the nomination. 

It is a lie. Republican corruption is several levels greater. To try and samsies Repubs and Democrats is dishonesty and completely untrue. 

Currently, in America's political landscape, to be "anti-corruption" is to be "far-left". 

Edited by Duodenum

5 hours ago, inane said:

Lol reminds me of what's his face that used to post here going on about q and this always impending never arriving bs. So many ignorant suckers it's pretty striking. 

Tick.

Tock.

I'm still waiting...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Hasn't it been like over a year ?  was it a perma ban... I mean... we are a society that believes in second chances

I'd like him back for the real estate thread he started. Lots of info.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:55 AM, RogersTowell said:

And (in the US) 37,000 died from automobile accidents,  80,000 people died from overdoses and 480,000 from cigarette related illnesses.  When you put things in perspective, you realise that throwing numbers around is all relative.  I think we have pretty sane firearm laws in Canada, but I'm not going to judge the US.  Many (a majority?) of American's believe this is a reasonable cost for their right to bear arms, just like they feel it's their right to drive private automobiles.  Make laws against narcotics may have actually increased the deaths associated with it, as decriminalising it seems to have lowered death rates in Portugal, for example.

Our real problem in this world is anger and outrage rather than rational discussion.

I think the outrage has to do with the deaths done "deliberately to others" by firearms.

The deaths you mentioned are:

Cars = accidents

Overdoses = self-inflicted

Cigarettes = self-inflicted + some from second-hand smoke (not sure how to calculate that as intentional)

Hardly the same category of offenses.

A better comparison would be deaths from knife attacks, etc.