DonLever

Donald J. Trump, Accepts GOP Renomination for President

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Oic. Are they still wearing masks while outside in China?

I don't know. Probably. What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

You're having a lot of trouble following your owns instructions, aren't you?

Try to stay on topic please.

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't know. Probably. What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

You're having a lot of trouble following your owns instructions, aren't you?

I don't see you complaining about China. You claim the environment is important to you.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/chinas-environmental-challenges-under-the-dome-with-no-way-out/5557420

Edited by Ryan Strome

I don't see you complaining about China. You claim the environment is important to you.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/chinas-environmental-challenges-under-the-dome-with-no-way-out/5557420

Go ahead and start a thread about China's environmental record. I'll be right there offering criticism. 

But this is the Donald Trump thread....(I can't believe that you were accusing me of deflecting :rolleyes:)

BTW: China AFAIK, have not promised to back out of the Paris Accord. So at the very least they're trying to improve, unlike our neighbors to the South, who seem determined to regress.

• Upvote 1

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/31/rahm-emanuel-invents-new-id-to-ensure-illegals-get-their-welfare/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

In Chicago, Democrats are introducing new ID to ensure illegals get their welfare....which is going to cost tax payers millions of dollars

Perhaps they shout invest the same level of energy and money into a program to decrease the violence and unprecedented murder rates there...dontcha think?

Also, there are now app alerts for illegal immigrants to ICE raids....http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/31/new-app-alerts-illegal-immigrants-ice-raids/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Coincidence that the cities with the most crime in the U.S. are run by democrats? :lol:

This is why the Dems are losing...bigly.

@RUPERTKBD you need to be a little more optimistic.

Trump may not pull out of Paris climate deal, McKenna says

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/trump-may-not-pull-out-of-paris-climate-deal-mckenna-says-1.3349707

Trump's re-dedication to coal production gives me very little reason to be optimistic.

Right now the only thing I'm optimistic about is that he'll be a one-term president. (and with any luck, even less)

Edited by RUPERTKBD

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

I posted the article this morning.

Looks like he was going for energy, and probably went overboard trying to rally the supporters against the GOP and Trump. He is definitely wrong, Trump did win the election, and he obviously knows that. I imagine he was attempting to tie in the Russian interference. 

11 minutes ago, Chandymen said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/31/rahm-emanuel-invents-new-id-to-ensure-illegals-get-their-welfare/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

In Chicago, Democrats are introducing new ID to ensure illegals get their welfare....which is going to cost tax payers millions of dollars

Perhaps they shout invest the same level of energy and money into a program to decrease the violence and unprecedented murder rates there...dontcha think?

Also, there are now app alerts for illegal immigrants to ICE raids....http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/31/new-app-alerts-illegal-immigrants-ice-raids/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Coincidence that the cities with the most crime in the U.S. are run by democrats? :lol:

This is why the Dems are losing...bigly.

6c7390bfaf8cf833d65fcae226fa9860.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

6c7390bfaf8cf833d65fcae226fa9860.jpg

Democrats love "inclusivity" so much that they don't give a damn about the well-being and safety of their own citizens.

22 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

1k0tnl.jpg

Donald Trump Supporters, LOL

April 4, 2016 by Andrew Hall 4 Comments
boy-sticking-knife-into-socketmeme

I’d love to be the one who defines Trumpin‘.

My friend found the following picture posted in a Facebook group.

Trump college

Here is the comment by the person who posted it.

He served this country with honor and dignity, what has Obama, Hillary and Bernie done for this country? Absolutely nothing

I don’t have to explain anything else to make this anymore funny or sad.

Oh, wait, that post had 44 shares.

And so not to destroy your faith in humanity, there were many people who pointed out that Trump was never in the military, and those ranks were only relevant to the school he attended.

9 minutes ago, Chandymen said:

Democrats love "inclusivity" so much that they don't give a damn about the well-being and safety of their own citizens.

I forget.....which party clings to the 2nd amendment like it's mammy's teat?

_85876098_us_gun_terrorism_624_v4.png

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Where are the nearly 3000 people that died because of the biggest terrorist attack in the U.S on 9/11

This graph seems to be b.s. It says it says 2001-2011 yet doesn't have those numbers.

??? 2001 shows just under 3000....see the sharp drop off from '01 to '02?

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

??? 2001 shows just under 3000....see the sharp drop off from '01 to '02?

Yup I noticed after. That's why I scrapped the post.

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I forget.....which party clings to the 2nd amendment like it's mammy's teat?

_85876098_us_gun_terrorism_624_v4.png

How many of these deaths are due to self-defence? And by terrorism does this include illegal aliens? It's not the gun that kills the person, it's the person behind the gun that does.

Wouldn't it suck if a mother and her children were in their house and all of a sudden a break in happens by criminals who end up killing them? But could've survived if they had their second amendment right and had the right to defend themselves? There is a reason why the second amendment is exists. And again the dems try to bend the laws or abolish them at any chance they get.

5 minutes ago, Chandymen said:

How many of these deaths are due to self-defence? And by terrorism does this include illegal aliens? It's not the gun that kills the person, it's the person behind the gun that does.

Depends. Do you mean Trayvon Martin / Michael Brown type self defense, or actual self defense?

I'd say the number for the latter is quite low....