DonLever

Donald J. Trump, Accepts GOP Renomination for President

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

Edit: March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

March 13: National Emergency Declaration

March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”

March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

March 16: "I give myself a 10 out of 10"

Good job picking a sentence/paragraph over 2 months to prove your narrative:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Nailed It!

 

I can't watch a vid with a dude wearing that shirt.

So lame AF, Teflon Don (Gotti) means nothing sticks  not that he is innocent of stuff that should stick. He's also not Italian and and has never had a physique like Stallone in his steroid days.
So, whatever this fool has to say is already moot. He is advertising his ignorance

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Toews said:

The narrative is already proven. Trump has shown himself too stupid, irresponsible and loose with his lips to be in charge of any crisis let alone a global pandemic. The fact that his supporters will believe him verbatim is likely going to end up killing a bunch of them. 

It's kind of ironic in a sad way..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

It's kind of ironic in a sad way..

I feel sorry for Trump supporters in many ways. I think many of them have given up on the political system and now mostly spend all their time rooting against the libs. The support for Trump is just an effective outlet for that resentment, rather than a genuine fondness for Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Duodenum said:

O dear, I made a post that our resident meme generator doesn't like. 

 

Image result for laughing and pointing meme

 

 

i got a chuckle out of the "cherry picked" line....:rolleyes:

 

....you "cherry picked" Trump lies and misinformation from virtually every day since he first addressed this "Democrat hoax"...

 

.....I give your "cherry picking" a 10/10.....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't imagine a worse possible group of people in charge of managing this situation.  Their inaction, to this point, will likely costs thousands or hundreds of thousands of people their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Nice to see some cooperation in these troubling times

 

 

I know CNN is a dirty word around these parts, but I really enjoyed watching him be interviewed by little brother Chris last night....

 

...CC: "BTW, you should call Mom once in a while".....AC: "I did and she told me that I'm her favorite"....:lol:

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Duodenum said:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

Edit: March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

March 13: National Emergency Declaration

March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”

March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

March 16: "I give myself a 10 out of 10"

If it wasn't so blindly terrifying, it would be comical.  

 

It's the Black Knight from Monty Python.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stawns said:

If it wasn't so blindly terrifying, it would be comical.  

 

It's the Black Knight from Monty Python.

Maybe that's who we need at the US border....

 

..."None shall pass".....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Maybe that's who we need at the US border....

 

..."None shall pass".....

Have at you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conservaturds loving that Trump administration socialism in the form of 'free' money. What a bunch of imbeciles, seriously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this piece of excrement is claiming that he knew it would be a pandemic.

 

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-now-claims-he-always-knew-the-coronavirus-would-be-a-pandemic/ar-BB11jZEZ?ocid=ientp

 

How anyone can still defend this scum is beyond me. What a pathetic turd.

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Now this piece of excrement is claiming that he knew it would be a pandemic.

 

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-now-claims-he-always-knew-the-coronavirus-would-be-a-pandemic/ar-BB11jZEZ?ocid=ientp

 

How anyone can still defend this scum is beyond me. What a pathetic turd.


So it was just a “hoax” about it being a “hoax”... clever. 
 

 

 

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.