DonLever

Donald J. Trump, First Debate, Tuesday, Sept. 29

5 hours ago, Boudrias said:

You are almost suggesting that since Trump is not qualified to be POTUS, in your opinion, that he should be removed.

If a President is proving to be unqualified, that's much more dangerous than wanting someone else to be voted in place of him.  

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

Isn't this the beauty of capitalism at work?.  Why be a be serve the people and be a useless politician when you can take advantage of a pandemic and jack up the prices on goods as an ever so valuable middle man allocate invaluable resources?

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Or Canada.

Canada would be lucky if Trump got it and kicked off.  Good point, I agree completely

• Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, stawns said:

Canada would be lucky if Trump got it and kicked off.  Good point, I agree completely

No I deleted it. No Canada talk in here, just the UK, apparently..

Edited by Ryan Strome

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

No I deleted it. No Canada talk in here, just the UK, apparently..

Your point still stands, we would be very lucky

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Duodenum said:

Anybody want to quote this post and tell me how Trump's done a good job in response to the pandemic. 

Please quote the 311,000+ cases (and growing rapidly) and 970/cases per million people (also growing), the lack of listening to experts who he disregarded back in January, the lack of proper social distancing policy for weeks leading to this huge number of infected people (and the reluctance of a bunch of republican governors from still enacting social distancing measures). Furthermore, he had months to prepare but is now scrambling to get supplies. The government got rid of their pandemic team which could've helped America get a leg up on the virus. 

I can say he was quick to ban travel from China, which was good. 

You can also compare vs. Canada which was much quicker to act and thus, cases per capita are far lower. Our hospitals in BC sit empty in preparation for a CoVid surge ,which hasn't come yet. The two countries had the same time to act from the time the virus blew up in China, Iran, and Italy, a big advantage over the EU countries.  

lack of listening to experts - this is false

he is surrounded by teams of experts.  he put together a corona virus task force, see mike pence, to deal with this epidemic way back when polosi was handing out matching impeachment pens to the democrats who were super busy with super important stuff. who is dr fauci and why is he everywhere right now?

trump enacting social distancing - he got called a bigoted xenophobic racist for his efforts.

he had months to prepare and organised supplies -  yep and he did like a boss, distribution issues but thats out of his control

getting rid of his pandemic team, that's fake news why are you spreading conspiracy

to answer your last question, population density

hope this helps

Edited by 4thLineGrinder
  • Haha 1

you think maybe him sending the army to the canadian border helped put a stop to the spread of this thing

had trump not done this would it please you to think that deaths here could be at pace?

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

you think maybe him sending the army to the canadian border helped put a stop to the spread of this thing

had trump not done this would it please you to think that deaths here could be at pace?

Lol pretty unlikely that had any effect considering they didn't end up sending the troops. The order was removed.

Also, from your previous post: "he had months to prepare and organised supplies -  yep and he did like a boss" - again, laughable. If it was so 'boss-like' why is the USA in such worse shape than South Korea? Both countries had their first confirmed case on the same day. South Korea is coming out of this like a boss, Trump is not. I'll remind you, since last time you seemed to ignore it, that trump was calling this virus a democratic hoax, no big deal, that the virus would be completely eradicated in the USA within a few days, it would be like a miracle and one day would disappear, I could go on... Oh and the states are now going up by 30 000 cases per day, which is 3x the amount of South Korea's TOTAL cases. Both Trump and Boris Johnson are coming out of this like fools.

EDIT: I forgot my personal favourite trump move... when he signed the dow jones day chart for it to drop by double the next day!

Edited by I.Am.Ironman
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

LOL... There-goes... the inevitable ramble of blind nut hugger. When all else fails... swing for the bleachers... 

might want to keep your “facts” current. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Lol, yup totally prepared. Gaslighting at it's finest.

cb8e657.jpg

....two weeks later... +335, 000 confirmed cases... +9, 600 deaths.... close to 1, 200 deaths just today...

”Think about that...”

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, stawns said:

Your point still stands, we would be very lucky

we would. Trump let in more than 430,000 people into the US travelling from China since January, so there's always a chance. 

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

Except that Trump didn’t actually send any troops to the Canadian border. 

But by all means don’t let another fact get in the way of your inanity. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

its pathetic and laughable that he thinks Trump stopped cases here in Canada. 

kool aid GIF

10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

don't have to go all the way if you bag your runner 1st

9 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

its pathetic and laughable that he thinks Trump stopped cases here in Canada. 

kool aid GIF

Holy sh!t... was that @nuckin_futz 

That guys friggen everwhere!

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

so you realize that Canada shut the border a week before Trump thought of sending troops, right? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

so you realize that Canada shut the border a week before Trump thought of sending troops, right? 

9 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

Thanks....

giphy.gif

... I’ve missed this gif

• Haha 1