The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All our players need to put on 10-15 pounds..

TheNewGM

Randomly looking through our rosters stats and saw that all our 6+ ft tall players are under 200 pounds.. I couldnt help but laugh.
Im 210  at 5'11 and pretty lean.. why is our team all skinny bastards? Like I know these guys would bounce off me in any body check. No wander no one hits on this team.. Only our rookies have any meat on them ? WTF is going on.. eat a cheeseburger or something  and lift some weights guys.. Too much time on treadmill not enough actually building some muscle..

1 minute ago, TheOgRook said:

There you are! Was worried about you.. Posters have already broken GStank we need your help buddy!

Been too busy with work this morning after coming off a sick day yesterday, so not as much time to ridicule posters on their ineptitude at creating threads. It takes a village, Og.

2 minutes ago, TheNewGM said:

HOw is that funny? Im not a pro athlete but could throw these guys further then they could throw me .. seems fair statement.

Bwahaha where did all these posters come from?  

They are elite athletes, with extremely low body fat percentages who are cardio machines get yourself in the shape to match Henrik and Daniels Grouse Grind times and then tell me what you weigh then..  

6 minutes ago, TheOgRook said:

Bwahaha where did all these posters come from?  

They are elite athletes, with extremely low body fat percentages who are cardio machines get yourself in the shape to match Henrik and Daniels Grouse Grind times and then tell me what you weigh then..  

Where did you come from is the better question ?  Putting other posters down  again i see.   I remember kids like you back when i was in highschool , always putting others down.   I read somewhere that most bullies suffer from low self esteem.  

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Where did you come from is the better question ?  Attaching other posters i see.   I remember kids like you back when i was in highschool , always putting others down.   I read somewhere that most bullies suffer from low self esteem.  

There was no attack ? He stated what a clear and rational fan of the game would know.

Archived