The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks - MON - FEB15 - 7PM - SNP

numb3r 16

Baertschi's 1st NHL goal was against the Wild some 4 years ago.  So how about another tonight...

Standing in the slot with his back to the net - redirect - turns around to send his own rebound in as the goalie goes down:
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=2011021028-474-h

Really curious to see the revamped PP units - hopefully with McCann over Weber on the 2nd but I really want to see what Hutton/Baertschi can do on the 1st with the Sedins. 

43 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup...Alfdies :lol:

Although, I'm too old to bend down low enough to say it to his face.  I'd hurt my back stooping that low!:P

Well then I guess your name becomes Alfcastrated... oh wait, does Alf even have a penis?  Oops, can I say penis here? :)

On topic:  I hope Markstrom has a real good game.  I hope Weber has a real good game (if he plays).  And I've been saying this the last few games but .. the twins are due for a real good game too.  I think they'll win this one for us 4-1.

16 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

Well then I guess your name becomes Alfcastrated... oh wait, does Alf even have a penis?  Oops, can I say penis here? :)

On topic:  I hope Markstrom has a real good game.  I hope Weber has a real good game (if he plays).  And I've been saying this the last few games but .. the twins are due for a real good game too.  I think they'll win this one for us 4-1.

Alf is married, so yes he's castrated.  :lol:

If Marky is playing, we have a better chance to win.  It's like, for some reason, the guys play more confidently with him in net.

4 minutes ago, Brouhaha said:

Despite the annoyances, lack of effort on some nights, odd line up selections, I still look forward to every game day and I don't think that'll change.. Go Canucks!! If we win tonight that's 3 of 4 that ain't bad, though I'm being optimism Magee. 

Same here. Nothing else happening at this time of year so it's all hockey.

35 minutes ago, mll said:

Baertschi's 1st NHL goal was against the Wild some 4 years ago.  So how about another tonight...

Standing in the slot with his back to the net - redirect - turns around to send his own rebound in as the goalie goes down:
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=2011021028-474-h

Really curious to see the revamped PP units - hopefully with McCann over Weber on the 2nd but I really want to see what Hutton/Baertschi can do on the 1st with the Sedins. 

Willie hinted if Hamhuis is in, so is Biega. Weber should be scratched. I'll see if I can find the tweet again

Archived