The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Demand for Canucks tickets as low as it was in the 'Keenan years'

-Vintage Canuck-

17 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

Are you saying there are too many Chinese people in Vancouver to sell out?  More than 50% of Toronto residents were born outside Canada so I'm not sure that theory holds up.

Looked it up, close but off a bit. Canuck market is more multicultural GVRD not just Vancouver.

5 minutes ago, apollo said:

I hope something good comes from this tank... nothing yet lol.

This is not really a tank, if it was it would have started much earlier, this is just how good the team is right now. Tanking is when good draft picks are up for grabs and team nose dive for a chance at them like the season the Nucks and Flames surprised everyone and made the playoffs, McDavid was just too good to pass a chance at getting.

There is a kid in the 2019 or 2020 draft being talked about a 15 year old in Quebec I think.

27 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

Are you saying there are too many Chinese people in Vancouver to sell out?  More than 50% of Toronto residents were born outside Canada so I'm not sure that theory holds up.

People's grandparents/parents  likely witnessed success of those teams. Thus, there is more history carried down. Canucks don't have that.

16 hours ago, CanadianRugby said:

Thank god we weren't that inept.... at what?  Have you checked the standings or the on ice product?  

yeah , what a quick rebuild the coilers had ....       their on ice product was reward for finishing last for 10 years ..  

you think the coilers management was good ??    i

n

e

p

t 

they are where they are despite the idiots that managed them ...    god help us if were that bad for that long .    

they couldnt even draft 1st overall right, half the time . 

Archived