Sign in to follow this  
DonLever

UK Votes to Leave EU in Referendum - Boris Johnson Loses Majority

On 9/10/2019 at 3:44 PM, Ronaldoescobar said:

Like others have said... They voted to leave so now they must pay the piper... There’s consequences for actions and like the US or Ontario, Brazil etc, The UK will realize it. They made their bed and gave into the lies and fear-mongering, let them sleep in it.  

Thanks, but I don't feel like sleeping in a bed made by Little England.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

Thanks, but I don't feel like sleeping in a bed made by Little England.

Of course you are correct and I do apologize. My comment was directed at England for the most part. And while I have no sympathy towards those who went along with the campaign and may now feel remorse, I do feel sorry for those in Scotland, N. Ireland etc who were/are caught up as collateral. 

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Hydration 1

21 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Of course you are correct and I do apologize. My comment was directed at England for the most part. And while I have no sympathy towards those who went along with the campaign and may now feel remorse, I do feel sorry for those in Scotland, N. Ireland etc who were/are caught up as collateral. 

No offense taken.

9 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Would be very, very interesting to see how the Scottish referendum would turn out if held today.  I would argue that Scotland and N. Ireland should have the option to vote to remain in the EU as independent nations.

Edited by King Heffy

So Parliament told BoJo a No-Deal Brexit was a no go.  Now the EU is telling BoJo he needs to produce his plan for Brexit.  They are calling BoJo out.  BoJo has no plan, and is only trying his hardest to run the clock out.  

LINK

EU gives Boris Johnson ultimatum: Show us Brexit plan in 12 days or ‘it’s over’

Macron hatches new deadline with EU Council presidency